Jump to content

Succession: Emmy Best Drama 2020| RT 97%; MC 88


Recommended Posts

Gui Blackout

So I started watching it after the Emmys and finally all caught up. 

SO. ****ING. GOOD. :jonny: I'm sad that there's only two more eps left on the season, they better deliver S3 fast.

 

I love the messiness of the show, the fact that all the characters are flawed but weirdly charismatic at the same time. Amazing acting, direction and writing. Oh and I'm addicted to the theme song, it's amazing.

 

Tom & Greg are my faves :skull: Shiv too, imma need her to pull a Cersei soon and take over the company.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Destiny

    61

  • Maddox

    27

  • KylieistBoi

    8

  • mokitsu

    8

On 9/30/2019 at 8:56 PM, mokitsu said:

yes, she really outsmarted them all :rip: telling the group to not tell logan that the story was gonna break anyway and then telling him to announce rhea :jonny: it could backfire on her if he realizes what she did though (or maybe not, who knows)

Well the last two episodes about to be MESSY then :jonny5:

 

46 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

So I started watching it after the Emmys and finally all caught up. 

SO. ****ING. GOOD. :jonny: I'm sad that there's only two more eps left on the season, they better deliver S3 fast.

 

I love the messiness of the show, the fact that all the characters are flawed but weirdly charismatic at the same time. Amazing acting, direction and writing. Oh and I'm addicted to the theme song, it's amazing.

 

Tom & Greg are my faves :skull: Shiv too, imma need her to pull a Cersei soon and take over the company.

Welcome to the Succession family! We're not a large House, but we're a proud one :eli:

 

You better stan the Emmy winning theme :clap3:

 

Oh and speaking of Emmys... I'm sure this win swayed you over :fan:

 

4219.jpg?width=605&quality=85&auto=forma

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight. Penultimate episode. :dancehall:

 

DC: :duca:

 

The shareholders meeting is imminent and Waystar Royco is in a precarious position after a whistleblower makes headlines, just as Logan, Kendall, Gerri and Tom testify before Congress and face tough questions from a determined Gil Eavis. Shiv speaks candidly to Kira, a victim who is set to be a key witness. In Turkey, Roman's business pitch takes a chilling turn.

 

:duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Tonight. Penultimate episode. :dancehall:

 

DC: :duca:

 

The shareholders meeting is imminent and Waystar Royco is in a precarious position after a whistleblower makes headlines, just as Logan, Kendall, Gerri and Tom testify before Congress and face tough questions from a determined Gil Eavis. Shiv speaks candidly to Kira, a victim who is set to be a key witness. In Turkey, Roman's business pitch takes a chilling turn.

 

:duca:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

another 10/10 in the bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

another 10/10 in the bag

The promo/ preview has my ass SHAKING and my d*ck TWERKING :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Destiny said:

The promo/ preview has my ass SHAKING and my d*ck TWERKING :jonny5:

same :jonny5: i love a good courtroom drama and the shiv/kira plotline sounds like it'll be a gag :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gui Blackout

****ing great episode :jonny:

Kendall dragging Bernie :jonny: Queen Shiv being a legend per usual :jonny: Tom was hilarious :lmao:

 

I really don't know who Logan is going to throw under the bus. They hinted that is Kendall but I think they're doing a plor twist :sherlock:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching THE Mr Darcy feeling like ****/on the verge of crying is so funny to me :toofunny3:

 

Let's hope they'll sacrifice Connor since he already wants to go to jail lmao

 

Anyway my god this cast is SO GOOD :jonny:They truly deserve their own emmys. Again, i'm going to be very pissed if The Crown is sweeping...

Edited by Maddox
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also is this the first time where the Roy kids didn't seem like huge f*ck ups? Even Connor found out he has some supporters lol

 

Obviously Shiv was the MVP :coffee2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another outstanding episode :jonny5: Shiv was a scheming little bitch :duca: The bit with Roman was funny:lmao: Kendall being a boss ass bitch :clap3:

 

Blood sacrifice? whew I wonder who that might be :dancehall:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maddox said:

:jamming:

omg I thought it was another one of those videos where they mash two songs together. This is ORIGINAL? :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites

oop didn't know there was a thread.

 

I made posts here while binge watching, just finished S1

 

12 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Whew been hooked on succession it really is quite good. When I started it when it premiered I dropped it after 2 eps because I thought it wouldn't go anywhere beyond the family drama trope but it's miles better as a binge watch. Can't wait to start s2 later.

4 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Ugh I did NOT like that Succession S1 finale. The 

  Reveal hidden contents

kid dying

was so predictable I sensed it the second they were

  Reveal hidden contents

alone talking and got into the car.

Everything from there was just me waiting for it to get better. It's the 1st time i've felt this way with the show, which is a shame because the rest of the finale was excellent, esp

  Reveal hidden contents

Rome's reaction to the explosion.

:ahh:

 

And now ken's

  Reveal hidden contents

cowered back to his father,

thus resetting all of the progress made throughout the season, I was highkey rooting for him! A little less inclined to start S2 now but i'll get to it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

oop didn't know there was a thread.

 

I made posts here while binge watching, just finished S1

 

Nice! Get into season 2... it's so much better :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 1:26 PM, Destiny said:

Blood sacrifice? whew I wonder who that might be :dancehall:

I think either Greg or Tom are expandable characters one of them could be the one :michael:

But the tweet @Maddox shared also makes sense and would be more exciting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last one. :dancehall:

 

This Is Not For Tears:   :duca: 

 

Season 2 finale. Logan weighs whether a family member or a top lieutenant needs to be sacrificed to salvage the company's tarnished reputation while aboard the Roys' grand Mediterranean yacht. Meanwhile, Roman shares his hesitations about a new source of financing, as Kendall suggests a familiar alternative; Shiv proposes taking her open marriage with Tom to another level; and Connor finds himself in an unenviable position as reviews of Willa's play roll in.

 

:duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AHHHHH I knew Kendall wouldn't go down quietly :jonny4:

 

Greg serving chess master with the receipts :jonny4:

 

My faves did THAT :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG this was an amazing season finale :jonny:I knew that ending was coming I still gasped when Kendall started doing what he did :jonny5:Logan looked so proud of him, though :dies: Which is sick imo but makes sense in the context of the show I guess. 

 

I just wish Shiv could have given up Tom. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...