Destiny

Succession: Emmy Best Drama 2020| RT 97%; MC 88

Destiny

This is the best season of television this year. Holy hell, can it get any better?? :jonny5:

Logan is LOSING omg the desperation at the end oh wow.

When he slapped Roman... that was so unexpected and Kendall's frustration towards his father after what he did... oh my, is there a deeper story there? :eek: 

On 9/13/2019 at 11:16 PM, KylieistBoi said:

This. I was ****ing furious when the deal happened without Shiv's announcement. I just knew that old bastard was stringing her along :biblio:

I hope next year at the Emmy's the acting branch embraces this show. Off the top of my head, I would give it a Lead Actress nomination, two Lead Actor nominations, 2 Supporting Actress nominations (Smith-Cameron and Abbass), two Supporting Actor nomination (Culkin and Macfadyen), and two Guest Actress nominations (Hunter and Jones). 

The casting director is doing an amazing job, whew :jonny5:

I agree the entire cast is so deserving of every accolade there is :jonny5:

I'm ****ing fuming they lost Casting at the Emmys :biblio:

KylieistBoi
33 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I'm ****ing fuming they lost Casting at the Emmys :biblio:

Same. Either this or Pose should've won. Game of Thrones winning when there was literally no one new :rip: 

Maddox
5 hours ago, Destiny said:

This is the best season of television this year. Holy hell, can it get any better?? :jonny5:

Logan is LOSING omg the desperation at the end oh wow.

When he slapped Roman... that was so unexpected and Kendall's frustration towards his father after what he did... oh my, is there a deeper story there? :eek: 

Spoiler

Watching Logan have a metldown was amazing :dies:  I cheered when Nan walked out of the deal

Poor Roman was at the wrong place at the wrong time :skull: cuz that slap was definitely meant for Shiv. And yeah there's absolutely a history of abuse going on there judging from Kendall's reaction.

Maddox

Cherry Jones got the guest actress trophy on lock next year. We love to see it!

Destiny

This Sunday. "Return".

Destiny

Episode 7 tonight! :duca:

Return:

Kendall and Roman are sent to the U.K. to negotiate with their mother, Caroline, but an uninvited Shiv shows up to get answers from her father, who has been dodging her. Rhea's continued presence raises eyebrows amongst the Roy kids, as Logan seeks her counsel. Later, Kendall is forced to confront what happened last time he was in the U.K. Back in New York, Tom encounters unexpected pressure during an internal investigation, and Greg goes to great lengths to protect himself.

:duca:

Destiny
3 hours ago, Maddox said:

:dies:

:ahh: The fact that multiple characters are represented in this, especially Roman and even Kendall :ahh:

15 hours ago, MAXIMO said:

Huge congratulations to an icon :clap3:

Leptine

Episode 6 was really good.

I'm kind of team Roman + Gerri, Shiv is annoying tbh @Maddox

Maddox
11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Episode 6 was really good.

I'm kind of team Roman + Gerri, Shiv is annoying tbh @Maddox

As much as i'm here for their professional (and personal :eli:pairing, it doesn't seem that fruitful to me in the long run. Usually Gerry is very strategic with this stuff and can easily spot a doomed failure from afar. The fact that she would entertain his suggestion doesn't seem right with the character but we'll see!

I think Shiv has been deluded with power/is being intimidated by her dad, that's why she's been acting irrationally these last few eps, but she's remains the most qualified out of the three. So despite her recent turn of decisions i'm still rooting for her. (Kendall is mostly fun when he's coked up lol)

Destiny
3 minutes ago, Maddox said:

As much as i'm here for their professional (and personal :eli:pairing, it doesn't seem that fruitful to me in the long run. Usually Gerry is very strategic with this stuff and can easily spot a doomed failure from afar. The fact that she would entertain his suggestion doesn't seem right with the character but we'll see!

I think Shiv has been deluded with power/is being intimidated by her dad, that's why she's been acting irrationally these last few eps, but she's remains the most qualified out of the three. So despite her recent turn of decisions i'm still rooting for her. (Kendall is mostly fun when he's coked up lol)

Most qualified?

Kendall>> Shiv lbr :devil:

Leptine
7 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Kendall is probably the best one to run the company realistically speaking at the end, coke addiction aside, but tv show wise Roman + Gerri would be funny.

Cherry Jones is getting the second guest starring Emmy next year.

Maddox
37 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Most qualified?

Kendall>> Shiv lbr :devil:

30 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Kendall is probably the best one to run the company realistically speaking at the end, coke addiction aside, but tv show wise Roman + Gerri would be funny.

I mean... The moment he and Roman started clowning each other in front of Sandy during Tom's engagement party in S1 it was obvious that these guys are hopeless :rip: So far Shiv hasn't done anything as embarassing and she's still new at the company so...

Maddox

A quiet (but still very solid) episode!

I wanna slap the **** out of Greg ugh...

Maddox

The preview for the next episode looks sick :jonny5:

Spoiler

A Shiv/Marcia alliance omgg :jonny5:

Destiny

Another terrific episode, better than last week's. :jonny5:

Ugh their mother is such a stone cold bitch. I really wanted Kendall to open up to someone about what happened. :dancehall3:

Greg is not letting go of this 'evidence' :lmao:  It could come in handy some day.

Rhea's presence is becoming quite disruptive huh...lmao the way Logan wants to **** her, it's so obvious.

And the preview for next week has me shook with Shiv and Marcia :duca:

On 9/23/2019 at 12:01 PM, Maddox said:

The preview for the next episode looks sick :jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

A Shiv/Marcia alliance omgg :jonny5:

Same :jonny5: It's becoming so exciting but it sucks because we are nearing the end of the season :cries:

mokitsu

Rhea is going to be that bitch, she's not going down without a fight.

Destiny

Tonight. Number 8! :duca:

Dundee:

The entire Roy clan travels to Logan's hometown of Dundee, Scotland, for a celebration of his 50 years in the business. There, Logan reflects on his past and the company's future, while Shiv defiantly looks to her family for support in taking down Rhea. Ewan gives Greg an ultimatum about working at Waystar. Kendall becomes enamored with Jennifer, an actress in Willa's play. A former employee proves difficult to silence, worrying Logan's inner circle.

:duca:

Maddox

Kendall's rapping :lmao: ICONIC!!

Shiv is so goddamn attractive omg :jonny2:

Another A+ episode! 

mokitsu

the marcia and rhea scene :jonny5:

the rest of the cruise deals coming to light omg :jonny5:

mokitsu

the way Shiv is ready to lose it all by letting the scandal come to lose just because it'll blow up in Rhea's face since she's the new CEO :jonny2:

Destiny

What a fantastic episode of Succession. I'm really running out of words to describe this show. The utter- brilliance wow :jonny5:

Rhea has SHAKEN the table :jonny5: I'm so intrigued of what comes after this :duca:

The rapping was actually the most Kendall thing to do :bibliahh: I actually love Kendall when he is himself and just having fun. Of course that was shortlived when his dad announced Rhea as the CEO. He got so pressed he chased a poor girl away. Mess :skull:

Roman buying the wrong team was so cringe :lmao:

Shiv is not over. She has a trick up her sleeve. I know it!

Next week's preview looks intense! :jonny5:

Destiny
5 hours ago, Maddox said:

Shiv is so goddamn attractive omg 

She's so beautiful. I kept saying it to myself maybe 3-4 times throughout the episode :jonny5:

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

the way Shiv is ready to lose it all by letting the scandal come to lose just because it'll blow up in Rhea's face since she's the new CEO :jonny2:

Oh that's what she's doing? I didn't piece it together like that omg :jonny5:

mokitsu
1 hour ago, Destiny said:

She's so beautiful. I kept saying it to myself maybe 3-4 times throughout the episode :jonny5:

Oh that's what she's doing? I didn't piece it together like that omg :jonny5:

yes, she really outsmarted them all :rip: telling the group to not tell logan that the story was gonna break anyway and then telling him to announce rhea :jonny: it could backfire on her if he realizes what she did though (or maybe not, who knows)