Destiny

Succession: 18 Emmy nominations!!| RT 97%; MC 88

KylieistBoi
8 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Not even Shiv?

I like her more than others but the way she parted ways with Gil kinda left a bad taste :michael: 

On another note, I can understand why Kendall and Shiv would want to be the next in line but I fail to understand what is Roman's motivation. He is not the type to work so what does he want? And don't get me started on the older brother. I haven't seen such a useless character in a very, very long time. There is literally no point to his existence 

Leptine

I am watching this show too :smile:

-

Second season premiere was ok, I guess it's gonna be a slow burn like the first season was.

Topping or remaining at the same level of the first season is gonna be extremely hard considering the kind of plot and characters, the risk of repeating or rehash similar dynamics of the first season is behind the corner, I hope to not be disappointed.

Destiny

The first three episodes were nothing short of extraordinary. There are no words to describe the brilliance of this masterpiece :jonny5:

Destiny
On 8/21/2019 at 12:27 AM, KylieistBoi said:

I like her more than others but the way she parted ways with Gil kinda left a bad taste :michael: 

On another note, I can understand why Kendall and Shiv would want to be the next in line but I fail to understand what is Roman's motivation. He is not the type to work so what does he want? And don't get me started on the older brother. I haven't seen such a useless character in a very, very long time. There is literally no point to his existence 

I think his political storyline will be quite big to be honest. Imagine Logan having his own son as a potential president... the power and manipulation that that has. He just hasn't realised it yet, they all haven't but I think it's gonna come in handy.

Leptine

Second episode was great.

Maddox

Ahhhh poor Tom :ahh: Fantastic episode!

Edited by Maddox

Destiny

New episode on Sunday . "Safe Room"

Edited by Destiny

Maddox

Best episode of the season so far :jonny5: So many iconic moments:

Connor's eulogy :ahh:

Roman and Gerri :bibliahh: 

Tom and Greg :ahh: 

Shiv and Kendall :chick3:

Next episode's about to be another classic!!

Maddox

**** The Crown, This Is Us, Handmaid's Tale and Big Little Lies. This is the show that should be sweeping the acting noms next year.

blewis1103

I was wondering whether or not there was a thread for this! Best show on television, hands down. Season 2 has been phenomenal. 

MAXIMO

How none of the actors managed to get nominations at the emmys, but this is nominated for series, directing and writing?:psyduck: Amazing show, HBO serving excellence as always.

Destiny

Episode 4 :duca:

Safe Room:

Roman begins a six-week management training program in the Parks division and is irritated about spending so much time with "normals." Logan brings Shiv in for a day at Waystar, raising suspicions with Kendall and Gerri. Connor and Willa attend the funeral of a family friend with a complicated past. Logan and Kendall arrange a covert meeting with PGM CEO Rhea Jarrell, as a controversy surrounding a star anchor leads to a day of chaos at ATN headquarters

:duca:

Destiny

This episode was amazing, which is the norm at this point. Look at Willa... smart ass. Someone on reddit said Willa's character is slightly based on Melania Trump and I can't not see it omg.

This one was also very funny :lmao:

Greg at the panic room :ahh:

Tom is so ignorant on all things regarding racism, nazism, white supremacy. fascism... just everything that's wrong with this world. :rip:

"Mo- Lester" :bibliahh:

Did Jonah (guy who was on his knees) kill himself? :dancehall:

"Ron... Ron Rockstone!" :bibliahh:

The headline on PGM news being "Secretary of Education can't count says unnamed aide" :bibliahh:

Tom being sad at losing Greg and implying that he owns him :rip:

Greg threatening to blackmail Tom, Tom being impressed and ALLOWING himself to be blackmailed :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Gerri and Roman... hehehe :skull: :rip: WE-

Roman and his "relationship" with sex is being explored yet again and I really wanna know what's his "problem" is :dancehall:

Connor and Willa being PETTY towards that writer with that eulogy :lmao:

Shiv is SO jealous of Kendall's and his weird relationship with Logan.

Shiv is so naive for thinking she's going to be CEO... I can smell the ****fest that's about to happen to her from a million miles away. :devil:

Kendall and Shiv's last scene :cries:

Kendall contemplating suicide :dancehall:

I love this season. Looking forward to more knockout episodes to come! :jonny5:

Leptine

Third episode was kind of crazy, great performance by the actor who plays Logan.

Destiny
4 hours ago, Leptine said:

Third episode was kind of crazy, great performance by the actor who plays Logan.

Boar on the floor! It was so humiliating for Tom poor thing :lmao: Imagine if Gerri was also told to kneel I can't imagine the amount of cringe and discomfort I would feel :skull: :skull: :skull: Yikes!

Destiny

New episode on Sunday. "Tern Haven"

Destiny
4 hours ago, Maddox said:

YES :duca: 

This ****ING show can't exactly hit a peak. It keeps getting better and BETTER. I can't take it any more :jonny5: With that being said, I need it NOW :jonny5:

Destiny

Episode 5 tonight! :duca:

Tern Haven:

Logan attempts to solidify his buyout of PGM at a weekend retreat at the Pierce family home, where Shiv, Roman and Connor veer from their carefully orchestrated roles. As the Pierces question whether an alliance with Waystar Royco will tarnish their legacy, Kendall makes his case to Naomi Pierce during a drug-filled night.

Destiny

Another fantastic episode of Succession :jonny5: This is already one of my favorite seasons of television ever! :jonny5: I was a little upset at the ending because I wanted Logan to lose just for once, to finally meet his match... but eh.

Kendall did NOT just **** on the bed WE-:ahh:

Poor Tom, I wonder what his future is in the company :dancehall:

Logan really does not want Shiv as the CEO, does he? :toofunny2:

I wonder what happened to Shiv in London :devil:

What the hell is up with Roman? and Gerri... and sex in general? :huh:

Maddox

Wow... just amazing :clap3: 

Destiny

New episode on Sunday. "Argestes".

KylieistBoi
On 9/9/2019 at 2:47 PM, Destiny said:

I was a little upset at the ending because I wanted Logan to lose just for once, to finally meet his match...

This. I was ****ing furious when the deal happened without Shiv's announcement. I just knew that old bastard was stringing her along :biblio:

I hope next year at the Emmy's the acting branch embraces this show. Off the top of my head, I would give it a Lead Actress nomination, two Lead Actor nominations, 2 Supporting Actress nominations (Smith-Cameron and Abbass), two Supporting Actor nomination (Culkin and Macfadyen), and two Guest Actress nominations (Hunter and Jones). 

The casting director is doing an amazing job, whew :jonny5:

Destiny

Episode 6 tonight! :duca:

Argestes:

In "Argestes," a scandalous news article threatens to expose Waystar Royco's cruise division as well as Logan's plans to buy Pierce and retain ownership of his company.

Maddox

Holy **** :jonny4: That was almost a season finale like ending and we're still at the 6th episode wtf

Edited by Maddox