Best WW Selling Albums Of 2017

myfirstlove

Adele just won't give anyone else a break :rip:

Rih, Gaga and Bey :clap3: 

3 hours ago, myfirstlove said:

ok fully updated the top 40 list : )

Good work! (I'd clap, but my emojis are not working)

:-)

24 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Good work! (I'd clap, but my emojis are not working)

:-)

it took me 4 hours :( i didn't know how hard making threads would be until now nnnn

Where are the big South Korean albums on this list?

Just curious since S.K. albums are all pure sales.

I'm pretty sure BTS had a rerelease and it sold 350K+...

13 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

it took me 4 hours :( i didn't know how hard making threads would be until now nnnn

That's why I'm sticking to the easy ones, find a quote in the article, post a picture and a link and... voila! :-)

3 minutes ago, Agenor said:

That's why I'm sticking to the easy ones, find a quote in the article, post a picture and a link and... voila! :-)

at least now when i update it'll probably take 15 minutes instead of a whole afternoon 

9Cy43rS.gif

3 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

at least now when i update it'll probably take 15 minutes instead of a whole afternoon 

9Cy43rS.gif

Good thing is that MT is updating all the major album releases in their comment, better than the top 40 they did.

You should add the date as the header of your thread, you know something like "week ending (add date)" or "week 12", easier to keep track if the numbers are updated.

28 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Good thing is that MT is updating all the major album releases in their comment, better than the top 40 they did.

You should add the date as the header of your thread, you know something like "week ending (add date)" or "week 12", easier to keep track if the numbers are updated.

wait wdym MT is updating all the major album releases? 

20 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Media Traffic is revealing the weekly sales of albums ww in their comment, in addition to their top 10 list.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

oh i knew that. i wish they put the top 40 in their archive in the year we're in but they only do it when the year is over for some reason. 

13 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

oh i knew that. i wish they put the top 40 in their archive in the year we're in but they only do it when the year is over for some reason. 

They will post top 40 at the end of March on their Facebook page, they do it after each quarter of the year has passed.

5 minutes ago, Agenor said:

They will post top 40 at the end of March on their Facebook page, they do it after each quarter of the year has passed.

what i meant it you know how the top ten is archived in the week but that's it? well it was hard to get all these numbers together because weeks were lost because the homepage changes every week so you can't go back to the ones out of the top ten. 

1 minute ago, myfirstlove said:

what i meant it you know how the top ten is archived in the week but that's it? well it was hard to get all these numbers together because weeks were lost because the homepage changes every week so you can't go back to the ones out of the top ten. 

Yes, I know what you mean, but in couple of weeks they'll publish their Q1 list so you'll be able to correct if there are any irregularities. After that you'll just have to go to the home page once a week to get the numbers.

6 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Yes, I know what you mean, but in couple of weeks they'll publish their Q1 list so you'll be able to correct if there are any irregularities. After that you'll just have to go to the home page once a week to get the numbers.

ok that's good. thanks for the heads up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.