Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ice Cream Skies

Madonna f/ Swae Lee - "Crave"

ordinarynam
43 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

It's a dance bop that Gaga wished she released lol

You're so pressed that you have to mention Gaga in a Madge thread? 

OT: We need a solo single

Shaner69
2 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

You're so pressed that you have to mention Gaga in a Madge thread? 

OT: We need a solo single

Ugh no it's not county and it's a bop so I'm not pressed and as usual people are going to think the production is wierd. That's the best thing about it. 

ordinarynam
3 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Ugh no it's not county and it's a bop so I'm not pressed and as usual people are going to think the production is wierd. That's the best thing about it. 

Do you know how to read? Or even spell? 

PhoebeBuffay

Awesome 

mariomania

I love how endlessly pressed some M fans are. 

Can't wait to hear this.

filmman

The embarrassment :rip:

Supervillain

So has anyone heard it apart from that one person? 

JBB
21 minutes ago, filmman said:

The embarrassment :rip:

The embarrassment for what?

tiagol88
2 minutes ago, JBB said:

ignore him. he's trolling every madonna topic for weeks now

tellem

I love Swae Lee's voice so much this is gonna slap :jonny5:

ImmaSlave4u

Wish she’d stop with the collabs. But excited for it, regardless. 

JBB
4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

ignore him. he's trolling every madonna topic for weeks now

I have noticed. He seriously needs to groove up and change those diapers of his.

Anyway "Crave" is a dance track.

Trent

Bring it on, Queen! :duca:

Lead Cenobite

I would wait until something official comes out from her team or label. There's been so many false rumors with I Rise supposedly being a gay anthem/disco track which turned out to be false. Now this simply from speaking about it in an interview where she didn't say it was a single. Insiders and people at the theater (where a video was shot with Monet and drag queens) said it was the song titled "Killers" which seems to be the second single. The insiders got most of the "cha cha cha" and Medellin information correct so it seems Killer is either the second or a single at some point. DrownedMadonna is :shakeno:

filmman
25 minutes ago, JBB said:

The 'feat'. Do you need Clay or what

The Second Coming
14 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

I would wait until something official comes out from her team or label. There's been so many false rumors with I Rise supposedly being a gay anthem/disco track which turned out to be false. Now this simply from speaking about it in an interview where she didn't say it was a single. Insiders and people at the theater (where a video was shot with Monet and drag queens) said it was the song titled "Killers" which seems to be the second single. The insiders got most of the "cha cha cha" and Medellin information correct so it seems Killer is either the second or a single at some point. DrownedMadonna is :shakeno:

Yep. I don't think any of these instantgrats from iTunes will be singles. And as you say, Killers will be the 2nd single probably. 

Shaner69

Please stop reporting me.  Yikes 

Shaner69
1 hour ago, ordinarynam said:

Do you know how to read? Or even spell? 

No I'm dumb as **** 

britkneepopboi

Another bop coming :clap3: 

Lover

another BIM sized BOP i'm READY :duca:

materialboy

I'm nervous about this.Could it be worse than Medellin ? 

KillingYourCareer

Of course she picked another trendy collab :dies:

The Second Coming

Looks like it really will be the 2nd single according to BB

To that end, “Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. He adds, “I think we have a good shot to get a top five club record with some [‘Medellín’] remixes, and get that song into people’s spaces that they might not anticipate.” (Madonna has notched a record 57 top five-charting hits on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart.)

Link

tiagol88
5 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Looks like it really will be the 2nd single according to BB

To that end, “Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. He adds, “I think we have a good shot to get a top five club record with some [‘Medellín’] remixes, and get that song into people’s spaces that they might not anticipate.” (Madonna has notched a record 57 top five-charting hits on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart.)

Link

omg the fact this era has been so well planned and thought out.

Medellin was really chosen just for starting the story i guess. That's why it has that video with that intro. 

Mdellin for latin markets, Crave is the one they will push for a release WW. I guess that's why the song wasn't added on pop radios. It was supposed to be.

Frozen99
On 5/2/2019 at 2:21 PM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

another collab? chile

the least she can do is tone down the autotune and her songs will be 10x more listenable 

i don't understand the useage of the vocoder or whatever, like, on rebel heart her voice was good so

aRtIsTiC ViSiOn my ass, it's annoying

swae lee, hm, i still don't know how to feel about him but lemme first hear the actual track and then bitch about it :foxaylove2: