Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Alongoria13

• Lover

• C.Damen

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, frozemmm said:

Perhaps off topic, but are you able to add the #FreeBritney Activist title to my account queen/king?:jonny4:

Only the admns can do that sorry. @Lee!! sweetie if you're feeling Christian.

• #FreeBritney Activist
22 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

Only the admns can do that sorry. @Lee!! sweetie if you're feeling Christian.

5 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

tumblr_mvl2fddmDs1qbccs4o1_500.jpg

Thank you legends!:heart:

tumblr_m9twe3mBQb1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

6 hours ago, frozemmm said:

Daily reminder that Hard Grammy is top 6 in her discography!:heart2:

Same, been getting into her lately and having phases where I'm obsessed with one of her albums, one by one, right now it's Hard Candy and Ray Of Light again. Why don't you get the CD bby? I was listening to it earlier and WHEW! I bought a really nice box set a year ago while CD shopping with all her albums till 2008 (Hard Candy) and that's how I've been slowly but surely diving into her discography (it's not the same for me on streaming platforms) but it's not available worldwide I think and not everyone has a CD player not to mention I'm probably the only early 2000s gen Z guy that owns CDs in 2021:lakitu:

I own the album since 2005! :jonny5:

It’s probably the album I realized I was a ******. But I don’t own a CD player anymore, I do buy cd’s still but only of my faves. It was a shock to me hearing the album now cause I was so used to the mix. 

13 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

What is this

i'll tell you tomorrow when the midweeks are in :dancehall:

Album: The Immaculate Collection

iTunes:

this effect might have something to do with it.
genZ never fails to amazé.
StrangerInTheDark

Frozen is in HD amd actually looks good.

I just hope they don't mess up data, every HD upload decreased in views...

And I can't at them giving up on JML HD after yt copyrighted them.

1 hour ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Frozen is in HD amd actually looks good.

I just hope they don't mess up data, every HD upload decreased in views...

And I can't at them giving up on JML HD after yt copyrighted them.

This is not true.

Bedtime Story was getting between 1500 to 1900 views a day. Now it's getting around 4500. 

Hung Up didn't decrease nor increase:

2020/10 ~5,300,000
2020/11 ~5,100,000
2020/12 ~5,200,000
2021/01 ~5,100,000

i think only Erotica have that problem. But it's not like it was getting many views in the first place.

I am nervous about whatever they might do to La Isla Bonita if they remaster it though :deadbanana4:

That video has days where it's watched over half a million times. It would be a shame if suddenly that changes for the worse.

7 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

This is not true.

Bedtime Story was getting between 1500 to 1900 views a day. Now it's getting around 4500. 

Hung Up didn't decrease nor increase:

2020/10 ~5,300,000
2020/11 ~5,100,000
2020/12 ~5,200,000
2021/01 ~5,100,000

i think only Erotica have that problem. But it's not like it was getting many views in the first place.

I am nervous about whatever they might do to La Isla Bonita if they remaster it though :deadbanana4:

That video has days where it's watched over half a million times. It would be a shame if suddenly that changes for the worse.

The new Erotica thumbnail is probably less click baitey :rip:

It looks like that the relatively new videos are great in HD (Music, Hung Up, Jump, now Frozen) but pre-ROL videos (Material Girl, Erotica, Secret, Bedtime Story) aren't as good. 

16 hours ago, Underclass King said:

How hard will I be dragged if I say that American Life and Madame X are Madonna’s top two albums? :emofish:

Not at all. You dig something that isnt conventional, predictable or sounding like everything else out there. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Biiiiiiiitch first time watching Devil Wears Prada now that it’s on Disney+ and Jump starts playing outta nowhere:WAP:

I never cared or listen much to Ray Of Light (the album) and didn't understand the universal love for it.

But today I listened to it in full and it HIT ME HARD! I can't believe I ever thought it was a boring album. It is one beautiful song after the other and I will be definitly listen to it more the next couple of days! 

The only songs that weren't great (but also weren't bad were Candy Perfume Girl and Shanti/Ashtangi.

1 hour ago, KevinDG said:

I never cared or listen much to Ray Of Light (the album) and didn't understand the universal love for it.

But today I listened to it in full and it HIT ME HARD! I can't believe I ever thought it was a boring album. It is one beautiful song after the other and I will be definitly listen to it more the next couple of days! 

The only songs that weren't great (but also weren't bad were Candy Perfume Girl and Shanti/Ashtangi.

CPG is a major grower, but the other one is the worst on the album for sure, so on the nose.