Alongoria13

Madonna

TipToe
1 hour ago, Slamless said:

I’m honestly really sad about all this. 

as a lifelong fan, I’ve had suspicions for a while about her mentally but this is too much for me. Idk. 

as i said in that main thread i wouldn't be too hard on her because this year have been really taxing on peoples mental/emotional health, maybe she already was prone to these beliefs or maybe she's inclined to fall for it now because of a momentary fragility, we just can't know what's up.

tiagol88

God help us when this boy toy eventually dumps her...

T.O.A.D.S.

All the positive Madonna threads I make on here flop harder than Turn Up the Radio and it makes me sad. @.Odyssey. can you teach your good sis how to make a Madonna thread to get the girlies riled up/ultimately drag our fave? Thanks x

tumblr_pq661sx9N01qj28qwo1_r1_250.gifv

Slamless
30 minutes ago, TipToe said:

as i said in that main thread i wouldn't be too hard on her because this year have been really taxing on peoples mental/emotional health, maybe she already was prone to these beliefs or maybe she's inclined to fall for it now because of a momentary fragility, we just can't know what's up.

That’s true. I would never attack her or anything like some former fans like to do, just want her to be in a good place. 

thanks for that point

T.O.A.D.S.
26 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

God help us when this boy toy eventually dumps her...

But Brahim cheating on her gave us some amazing bops. Imagine the bops we’re gonna get when she splits up with Ahlamalik . 

JeggBSO.gif

Petty Bourgeoisie

not y’all actually thinking Madonna fell down a rabbit hole of karen’d right wing boomer propaganda :rip: what happened is she saw a black female doctor in a white lab coat giving a speech and thought “yas glass ceiling/down with the patriarchy/big pharma too while you’re at it” and reposted for woke points :skull: you think she KNEW she reposted Trump’s mouthpiece? Have you seen her IG for the past two months I-

Oktober Knight
10 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

But Brahim cheating on her gave us some amazing bops. Imagine the bops we’re gonna get when she splits up with Ahlamalik . 

JeggBSO.gif

I need an Adele-esque album.

Oktober Knight

MADONNA - Iconography

CD1 - The Classics:

1. Like A Prayer
2. Vogue
3. Like A Virgin
4. Material Girl
5. Into The Groove
6. Holiday
7. Hung Up
8. Papa Don't Preach
9. La Isla Bonita
10. Music
11. 4 Minutes
12. Ray Of Light
13. Express Yourself
14. Lucky Star
15. Open Your Heart
16. Borderline
17. Justify My Love
18. Erotica
19. Dress You Up
20. True Blue

CD2 - The Ballads:

1. Crazy For You
2. Live To Tell
3. Sooner Or Later
4. This Used To Be My Playground
5. Rain
6. I'll Remember
7. Secret
8. Take A Bow
9. You'll See
10. Don't Cry For Me Argentina
11. Frozen
12. The Power Of Goodbye
13. What It Feels For A Girl
14. Miles Away
15. Masterpiece
16. Ghosttown
17. Crave
18. New Song

CD3 - Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:

1. Everybody
2. Burning Up
3. Angel
4. Who's That Girl
5. Causing A Commotion
6. Cherish
7. Deeper And Deeper
8. Human Nature
9. Don't Tell Me
10. Die Another Day
11. American Life
12. Sorry
13. Get Together
14. Give It 2 Me
15. Celebration
16. Girl Gone Wild
17. Bitch I'm Madonna
18. Medellin
19. New Song

Would you be here for it? :jonny6:

HonourableVomit
50 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

not y’all actually thinking Madonna fell down a rabbit hole of karen’d right wing boomer propaganda :rip: what happened is she saw a black female doctor in a white lab coat giving a speech and thought “yas glass ceiling/down with the patriarchy/big pharma too while you’re at it” and reposted for woke points :skull: you think she KNEW she reposted Trump’s mouthpiece? Have you seen her IG for the past two months I-

I'd be able to defend it if she didn't say "my HERO Stella Immanuel" cause I- 

IAMDOM

Does anyone know how I can get the Youtube version of Fever? I use the AM album version all the time but wanna start using the video version instead, desperate for it. Can’t find it on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, nuthn :(

Sergi91
4 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Does anyone know how I can get the Youtube version of Fever? I use the AM album version all the time but wanna start using the video version instead, desperate for it. Can’t find it on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, nuthn :(

I don’t think it was ever released on streaming apps, however, if you care I did find the video version of “What it Feels Like For a Girl” on Amazon Music streaming app.

Oktober Knight
13 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

You can either buy the single and rip it yourself or go to Madonna-Infinity.net and search the forums for the '1992/1993 Erotica Singles' thread and you'll see all of official remixes for Fever. If not then there's plenty of software out there that rips the audio from YouTube videos.

Alongoria13

Even though I am willing to believe she made a mistake I am at the moment totally turned off of her

tumblr_pq661sx9N01qj28qwo1_r1_250.gifv

Fierceness

madonna-coroa.gif

LikeaRebel
5 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Exactly. She probably had no idea who that woman even was. :lmao:

IAMDOM
4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

You can either buy the single and rip it yourself or go to Madonna-Infinity.net and search the forums for the '1992/1993 Erotica Singles' thread and you'll see all of official remixes for Fever. If not then there's plenty of software out there that rips the audio from YouTube videos.

Ugghhh thats too much werk

Oktober Knight
24 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Ugghhh thats too much werk

You literally click here https://ytmp3.cc/en13/, paste the YouTube link and DONE. You got yourself an mp3. 

Oktober Knight

Oh boy... Did anyone see her stories she just posted? It's a rapper with lyrics full of the N word :rip:

TripDaStati0n
Posted (edited)

i cant belive yall follower her on social media lol . Unfollowing her 6 months ago was the best thing i have ever done. Instagramdonna is not MADONNA the entertainer. I could not take anymore and its nice not to see her kids all up in my news feed and her acting bonkers. Ill wait till her next album if its good to pay attention to her. Anyways Kylie is coming

Edited by TripDaStati0n

The Second Coming

:zzz:

Onen
1 hour ago, LikeaRebel said:

Exactly. She probably had no idea who that woman even was. :lmao:

Starting to believe this as well. Madonna would never openly endorse trump propaganda if she knew it was trump propohands 

tellem

Could this be related to last night? Is MADONNA kinda almost possibly asking for forgiveness ?:chick2:

HonourableVomit
5 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

It's called Fever (Edit One) and it's from the Rain CD single. 

dabunique
12 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Exactly

yall r a mess of stans

u would’ve never made it thru da early 90’s

did she **** up, oh yes she did, am I still a Stan, oh yes I am. 

u make it seems she killed someone. And of course da haters love it when we fight among ourselves