ATRL Feedback

New Member Orientation (2019)

Michxhel

Hello!! I’m Michel. I’m so happy to be here!! 👏🏻👏🏻 I like music pop and dance music. I'm always listening to the girls!! 

diogozsz
7 hours ago, Anthurium said:

Hello hello everyone !

Newbie here, even though I've been lurking for some time now (and never got around to actually sign in until today). I listen to pop and r&b for the most part but there isn't a genre that really puts me off. Quite excited to get involved in the forum :beatfreak: (also hoping I won't give up and stop logging in after a few days :psyduck:).

another k-pop stan :party: welcome!

My Tears Ricochet

Hey yall, 

After years of lurking around, I've finally got the chance to make an account here. I really love reading all the threads here. I almost love all the pop girls and I stan hard for Taylor and Gaga and Ariana. Really really glad to be here

Julianna Calm Down

Hey! I am here. I am here. I've already seen the bottom so there's nothing to fear. :ihype:Um, sorry got a bit carried away. I'm a new member, really glad to finally be a part of this forum. I love music and I stan a bunch of different legends: Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, The Chicks, Sia, Adele. Call me old fashioned, Sistrens, but be kind to me! Look forward to discussing the hot topics of the forum with you guys! :chick1:

AbeHicks
On 7/28/2020 at 3:12 PM, Weld_E said:

@ATRL Administration Has this been addressed??

I have been a member since 2010 and have over 200 posts, and I can't create new topics.

It was addressed. You can't make threads because you don't spend enough time on the site.

canyonmoon

Hello fellow music lovers! I am also new, jumping over from the Harry Styles corner on Twitter when hearing that registration was open. I like a lot of stuff, though. I used to work in a record store for quite a while, so my taste is pretty eclectic, though this year it’s been mostly pop because of the state of the world (it’s all I can handle basically).

This year I’ve played After Hours, Future Nostalgia, Folklore and Fine Line the most. I’ve also loved new tracks from Dagny (‘Somebody’) and Troye Sivan (‘Easy’), and I’m glad I’m not Adrian Pasdar because Gaslighter did that (‘Sleep at Night’ is my fave.)

See y’all around. 🍉

Reflektor_Creep

new Harry and Taylor stans :clap3:

suburbannature

Welcome, gurlies. :gaycat4: