Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bearman10

Survivor 39 - Island of the Idols | Finale tonight @ 8/7c

Gossip_Boy
On 5/6/2019 at 7:30 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

So it's essentially Ghost Island 2.0 but with 2 survivor legends attached to it. 

I will not dismiss the season just because GI was **** because it'll all come down to the casting. Edge of Extinction has a terrible twist but the season has been good because of the good casting. Speaking of which, they wrapped up filming a week ago so hopefully Redmond will reveal the castaways soon.

Well

cab.jpg

Grim

This is one big filler season to see if they could get Rob to play again, which seems likely since he agreed to do this. End of story. 

bearman10

this is hilarious to me. love Angelina :laugh:

bearman10

Premiere is Wednesday, September 25. 90 minute finale starting @ 8 pm.

Guy Next Door
6 hours ago, bearman10 said:

Premiere is Wednesday, September 25. 90 minute finale starting @ 8 pm.

30 minutes talking about Sandra and Rob winning, 20 minutes them talking, 10 minutes of them giving advice ...

This is gonna be a bad season. But season 40 will be worse so, I should stop complaining ...

2pm-image-2pm-36528141-245-190.gif

bearman10
6 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

30 minutes talking about Sandra and Rob winning, 20 minutes them talking, 10 minutes of them giving advice ...

This is gonna be a bad season. But season 40 will be worse so, I should stop complaining ...

s40 gonna be a heroes v villains 2.0/second chance 2.0. lets put it out there :clap3:

Guy Next Door
3 hours ago, bearman10 said:

s40 gonna be a heroes v villains 2.0/second chance 2.0. lets put it out there :clap3:

Hahahahha... do you really believe this? I can't tell if you are serious or just bored.

Game Changers 2.0 is coming and can't wait to see you all whining how you won't watch Survivor ever again, this season is cancelled and whatever. 

thecptz

1---.thumb.png.bdd812f1911a78fad0d3e715c

bearman10
2 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Hahahahha... do you really believe this? I can't tell if you are serious or just bored.

Game Changers 2.0 is coming and can't wait to see you all whining how you won't watch Survivor ever again, this season is cancelled and whatever. 

im just trying to have positive thoughts and hope it comes true :laugh:

bearman10

2 more contestants revealed 

Guy Next Door

The cast is so old. I can't remember when was the last time a person over 60 played the game.

The only hot girl is Chelsea right now, hopefully they won't do her like they did Chelsea (Ghost Island), but she will be the next Chelsea (One World).

I like all three of them, so hot and smart. 

Chaos Angel

It's honestly a good sign that it's not the most attractive cast. Ghost Island was full of models yet it was an awful season unlike DvG which was less attractive but was an amazing season. Seasons with "normal people" always turn out better, the characters are more authentic and relatable. This cast has great diversity.

thecptz

should we do a draft for this season? i don't see any spoilers for now..

Gossip_Boy

Having older people is a good thing. Survivor is looking more like big brother these days than actual survivor and it's clearly isn't working. Give us a diverse cast. 

Plus past seasons of US survivor and Australian survivor have proved that older people can be just as competitive so I don't see any problem.

Cannon

I wonder if I’ll actually watch this season, Survivor 38 was a huge disappointment after the amazing season that was DvG.

Guy Next Door
21 hours ago, Cannon said:

I wonder if I’ll actually watch this season, Survivor 38 was a huge disappointment after the amazing season that was DvG.

You will watch season 39, and then won't watch season 40, which we all know will be a big disappointment. Just an advice :jamming:

I always forgot when they post the interviews and stuff. ET Canada where are you with your questions?

Guy Next Door

Can't wait to see what Chelsea said in her interview. Hopefully, she won't disappoint me with her favorite seasons and players.

Gossip_Boy

Queens Kellee and Lauren, the winners we deserve but won't get because white male mediocrity always wins :heart2:

Guero
3 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Can't wait to see what Chelsea said in her interview. Hopefully, she won't disappoint me with her favorite seasons and players.

well luckily for you, she seems to be the producers favorite this season, so she might get far :matty:

but she was a favorite of all of our producers that we should put her on the show.

thecptz

dean :mmm: jack :mmm:

Guy Next Door
1 hour ago, Guero said:

well luckily for you, she seems to be the producers favorite this season, so she might get far :matty:

but she was a favorite of all of our producers that we should put her on the show.

Really? Where did you get that? Wow. Hopefully, that means she will get the most screen time.

After reading the bios:

1. Chelsea (Parvati and Wentworth are her favorite, QUEEN!)

2. Missy (who says Kim is a legend)

3. Aaron (who likes Ozzy)

Already hate/they don't deserve to be on Survivor:

1. Dean, Molly, Jamal

2. Jack, Ronnie

3. Elizabeth

WHAT SANE PERSON WANTS TO BE LIKE WENDELL AND SERVE US GHOST ISLAND 2.0? IT SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED RIGHT WHEN THEY ARE SAYING THOSE WORDS!

giphy.gif

Guero
1 minute ago, Guy Next Door said:

Really? Where did you get that? Wow. Hopefully, that means she will get the most screen time.

it's in the first link that Staryu posted. 

Chamoy

"I think people might underestimate her in the beginning or think, 'Ah, she's just a kid.' Especially some of the older people. But man, Missy has been through a lot in life. She's accomplished a lot. She has a great attitude. She's at a point in her life right now where she's a bit of a vagabond. She's just living this nomadic life. I like Missy a lot and I think Missy is going to end up in an alliance with women. And it could be our women this season are really powerful." It could definitely be a perfect time for the women to look at each other and say, 'Listen. Not only is the culture in the world changing, the culture on Survivor is about to change. Let's run this game.'"

Missy/Karishma/Molly F3 confirmed! One World 2.0 is coming. :jonny5: