Coachella 2019: Sunday Service

JBJT2786

amazing spectacular wow the american acts really wish they were on J Balvin and Bad Bunny's level :jonny: 

I'm definitely going during Weekend 2 if I ever end up going :jonny5:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys just finished Khalids set....pretty good.  Running to H.E.R. before running back to Ari.

@Sabbath Gurllllllll .. I was legit crying when he did it. The only thing I was upset is that he finished his set 10 mins early....but Gurrlllll.:jonny2:

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

@Sabbath Gurllllllll .. I was legit crying when he did it. The only thing I was upset is that he finished his set 10 mins early....but Gurrlllll.:jonny2:

worth it :jonny2:  i would've given up any song for La Romana ahhhhhhhhh

FUEGO FUEGO FAYA FAYAAAAAA :flame: 

killer_rose

Hopefully the fact that there are no guests means that she'll perform more songs aka Bloodline and Fake Smile. 

It sucks that this performance is better (other than the lines on the screen but that might be just for me) and there’s no guests 

killer_rose

The stream is even darker than last week. Like you can barely see anything. So unfortunate... And she didn't add anything to the setlist so far despite not having any guests.

The set is fine from here. Justin Bieber lip syncing :deadbanana2:.

I'm guessing last week was really bad but she did a great job. The crowd is way lighter than Beyonce's.

Zedd set from earlier was bigger I think.

But mess at no Thank U Next or GG n G :rip:

Archived