Coachella 2019: Sunday Service

JBJT2786

ngl I haven't heard this song (Die Fun) cuz I only heard Golden Hour but its a bop :jamming: let me listen to her other albums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveLiveMusic

Since she's been performing a setlist alongside what the Oh, What A World Tour she skipped Merry Go 'Round, High Time, Golden Hour before Die Fun. Golden Hour will probably be done, but as long as she doesn't skip Velvet Elvis and Space Cowboy I'll be pleased.

22 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Wonder Woman is the best on Golden Hour, fight me

Don’t even remember that it sounds like :rip:

3 minutes ago, FakeHappy said:

selena needs to come on stage and perform taki taki with dj snake it would save this event

Image result for no gif

Save-Me-Oprah

This refreshed version of Die Fun with the bouncy sounding electric guitar :jonny: My puss is popping 

Save-Me-Oprah

AHH the instrumental break after Die Fun is a masterpiece :jonny5:Her band really does THAT.

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Cute setlist! Poor Follow Your Arrow, Merry Go Round, Space Cowboy and Golden Hour

Psycho

Good I wont be disappointed....no suprise guests? How was the stage?

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

Good I wont be disappointed....no suprise guests? How was the stage?

No, just some old lady she brought on stage dancing during High Horse fff and the stage was pretty normal, with a giant disco ball in the background

ArianaGrande

Miss Kacey did THAT. Not me almost crying during Rainbow :jonny6: we might have to stan

Willow also did what she had to do, I wish I could say the same for her autotuned eyebrowless brother :doc:

Archived