WandaVision | Series Finale | Disney+

ainadalkaz

Y’all think there’s ANY chance Agatha returns in Dr. Strange 2? If it’s gonna be such a sorcerer/witch party (Wanda, (Billy?) Strange, Wong, Mordo) I hope she’s invited too :gaycat1:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Symmetra

• azii

On 3/5/2021 at 5:34 AM, Liafen said:

It wasn't, BP's nomination was pretty much locked early on

!!!

Black Panther was acclaimed by critics and audiences from the day of release. 

-

Wanda projecting herself peacefully drinking tea walking around her cabin while she consumes all the magical data she can in private... :jonny:

I love the show but the only nomination it really deserves is for Elizabeth Olsen. 

It will probably get nominated in many technical categories and maybe writing for the first three episodes and episode 8. 

10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Why would anyone want Wanda to be brunette when her red hair looks so incredible? :rip:

I hate the orange wig. Based on most recent interviews, Olsen has dark hair. And she is filming DS2. I WIN ezgif-4-5ba44cebe073.thumb.gif.a78b3a17e  

21 minutes ago, azii said:

I love the show but the only nomination it really deserves is for Elizabeth Olsen. 

It will probably get nominated in many technical categories and maybe writing for the first three episodes and episode 8. 

I hate the orange wig. Based on most recent interviews, Olsen has dark hair. And she is filming DS2. I WIN ezgif-4-5ba44cebe073.thumb.gif.a78b3a17e  

It's the Russos fault. They made Wanda drop the accent and have orange hair and BW have blonde hair because they were incognito but they only explained this in their interviews not in the actual movies. So dumb :rip:

The way that Bettany elevated the Avenger's compound scene is more than just his delivery of it. In an interview he recently did, after rehearsing the scene with Elizabeth, he felt the scene wasn't accomplishing what it was supposed to, so he went to Jac Schaeffer and suggested a rewrite:

-----

During WandaVision’s filming, Bettany and Olsen were rehearsing a scene set in the Avengers compound. It’s around the event of 2016’s Captain America: Civil War. Wanda’s mourning her brother, Pietro. Vision doesn’t quite compute this grief. He’s a robot, you know, as much as Bettany's performance would have you think otherwise.

Something's off with the scene. Bettany goes to Jac Schaeffer, WandaVision’s head writer. "I just don't think the scene in the Avengers compound is doing what we need it to do,” he says. “I think it needs to be somehow about the purpose of grief and that grief isn't all bad." She comes back with this speech.

“It can’t all be sorrow, can it?” Vision asks Wanda in the final cut. “I’ve always been alone, so I don’t feel the lack. It’s all I’ve ever known. I’ve never experienced loss because I’ve never had a loved one to lose. But what is grief, if not love persevering?”

-----

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a35709518/paul-bettany-wandavision-finale-interview/

Edited by Ibrahim
4 hours ago, azii said:

I hate the orange wig. Based on most recent interviews, Olsen has dark hair. And she is filming DS2. I WIN

ezgif-4-5ba44cebe073.thumb.gif.a78b3a17e  

I think the orange wig is stunning. Tbf, I love red hair in general. Elizabeth is so gorgeous that she'll pull off either, but I'll certainly miss the red! :weeps:

I NEED more Kathryn Hahn in my life :WAP:

The way she BODIED this show :WAP:

I fully believe she's coming back in some fashion to the MCU, they were intentionally super insistent on her character's potential use in the future as guiding Wanda through any problems she might face because of what she's endured 

10 hours ago, Broken said:

WandaVision x The One That Got Away:

tenor.gif

Which Fadty stan did this :deadbanana4:

It's a whole VIBE still tho :bibliahh:

tenor.gif

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Edited by LookinIn
ainadalkaz
10 hours ago, L A N D said:

I was thinking this too. Whwn they tried to introduce the Darkhold I was like waitaminute... AoS did it first and it was then used again in Runaways by Morgan Le Fay. Anyway anybody that believes AoS isn't canon should really dig into the series, literally every movie they released had some kind of impact or reference in the show. Just because some marvel studios ego and cat fights they are claiming it isn't canon but the evidence is there.

Now Imagine they bringing Quake and Slingshot back for Secret Wars. :WAP:

they should definitely bring in Quake, she's already in space doing who knows what. her powers are also cool and cinematic. she's also pretty overpowered in general (but so is Monica and they didn't seem to shy away from her comic books powers) but the character was pretty grounded in AoS so they could work with that. I wouldn't mind seeing Yoyo again either, we need a powerful speedster.

I also want to see Tina/Nico Minoru and Morgan le Fay again, let's bring the witches together :jonny5:

This scene is so horrifying. The way Dottie doesn’t even ask to be let go cause she knows Wanda won’t do it. She’s willing to play by Wanda’s rules if it means getting to see her daughter. The way they are all just so terrified of Wanda. Arcanna Jones Emma Frost Dottie did that :clap3: 

3 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Arcanna Jones Emma Frost Dottie did that :clap3: 

So Funny Face GIF - SoFunny Face Risos - Discover & Share GIFs

This indeed was one of the best and realest moments. The power of Mephisto Nightmare Agatha's Henchwoman Dottie!

So Funny Face GIF - SoFunny Face Risos - Discover & Share GIFs

Jessica Sanchez
13 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

GtYiIbe.gif

TBXGW10.gif

ckIk8qT.gif

Can someone help me make the third one as gif if no one is using it yet pls ? <3 

20 hours ago, BMURDA617 said:

Y’all think there’s ANY chance Agatha returns in Dr. Strange 2? If it’s gonna be such a sorcerer/witch party (Wanda, (Billy?) Strange, Wong, Mordo) I hope she’s invited too :gaycat1:

I’d like to see either 

1) Strange goes to Westview to find Agnes.  He turns her back to Agatha to get info on the Darkhold and/or to get her to help him with Wanda

or

2) Mordo finds Agnes, turns her back to Agatha, and she joins him in eliminating other magical beings

or

3) Mephisto is introduced in DS2 and he turns Agnes back to Agatha 

Jessica Sanchez
On 3/5/2021 at 1:00 PM, Broken said:

THE NEW SUPREME RISES IN 3 HOURS.

KepeejV.gif

With your gif you saw the future , the new supreme did rise which exceeded the sorcerer supreme :jonny:

ainadalkaz
6 hours ago, Poxy said:

Can't wait for the writers to listen to the fans and make Dottie a major character next time

tenor.gif

the fact that the credits revealed her full name (Sarah Proctor) which connects her to Salem witch trials

tenor.gif

ainadalkaz

:bibliahh: 

and the replies to this qrt and the original tweet had me in SHAMBLES :bibliahh:LaWanda & Vishawn :deadbanana4: I love twitter :rip:

Symmetra
44 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

:bibliahh: 

and the replies to this qrt and the original tweet had me in SHAMBLES :bibliahh:LaWanda & Vishawn :deadbanana4: I love twitter :rip:

I screamed :ahh:

By the Water

Watched the whole show today :jonny:

When I first saw the previews for this I didn't think I'd care much for it but I loved it