Jump to content

WandaVision | Season 1 streaming on Disney+


ainadalkaz

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Im not watching a 80 second clip, that’s practically 1/3 of the episode 

the fact that this is a legitimate thought process and i was also debating whether I should or shouldn't watch I-

 

Roman Holiday

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Broken

    187

  • ainadalkaz

    162

  • Symmetra

    126

  • azii

    118

ainadalkaz
2 hours ago, champpp said:

Modern Family :heart2:

 

I suppose these are the 10s since they skipped the 90s (Malcolm wasn't a 90s show since it started showing in 2000). This better be a 1hr episode! 

 

OMG, only 3 more to go :jonny5:

it's not 1h long lmao :rip: the last 2 might be

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The clip only shows that time passed before they continued after covid shut the production down , the twins :chick2:

 

Spoiler

Is this the episode that agnes is rumored to babysit the twins :WAP:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will someone let me know if it's an hour long tomorrow?

I don't wanna sit down on my break to watch this if it's an hour

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macchi said:

Will someone let me know if it's an hour long tomorrow?

I don't wanna sit down on my break to watch this if it's an hour

It has been said earlier that this episode will be 38 minutes long (minus the 5 minutes of credit lol).

Link to post
Share on other sites
andresg770

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with Darcy now that she's in the Hex.  They didn't show what she transformed into (while all the SWORD agents became clows and mimes and whatnot), which implies to me that she might turn into a "Geraldine"-type character.

 

It'd make sense, as Monica had made the point that Wanda let her get close to her because deep down she trusted her intentions and believed her to be an ally.  And Darcy got caught in this mess for trying to help Vision, so Wanda might do the same to her.

Edited by andresg770
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday

I wonder what Modern Family archetype Kat Dennings will play. I feel like that would just be Kat Dennings :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the good sis Kathryn Hahn gets more screentime, she's PERFECT in this, serving Acting with a capital A. 

No one sans Elizabeth Olsen can relate I'm sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep thinkin I don't want Evan Peters in the MCU because he kinda has a punchable face - but when he acts, I forget how charming he actually is and I don't mind it. In fact, I'm here for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueTimberwolf
5 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I wonder what Modern Family archetype Kat Dennings will play. I feel like that would just be Kat Dennings :rip: 

She could end up at Vision's job and be a "The Office" type character. Like Mindy Kaling

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth

I think the secret actor is playing the aerospace engineer Monica is talking to. They’ve teased him for 2 episodes now

Edited by Pans Labyrinth
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves

Everyone thinks that the secret character is going to be Blue Marvel.
 

It would be such a letdown because he’s so obscure! I guess the trade-off would be that someone like Denzel Washington might be playing him.

 

But still… All this hype is not worthy of such a unexciting character

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth

The “Luke Skywalker cameo” interview with Elizabeth was kinda clickbaity. Elizabeth kinda just went with what the interviewer said. So this could be interpreted as:

A. The cameo is an existing character played by a Marvel veteran actor

B. The cameo is an existing character played by a new legendary actor

C. The cameo is a new character played by a new legendary actor

 

Paul said he’s always wanted to work with this actor so I’d imagine this actor being older than him and a legend in the film industry that’s why I don’t think it’s Cumberbatch

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday
2 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

The “Luke Skywalker cameo” interview with Elizabeth was kinda clickbaity. Elizabeth kinda just went with what the interviewer said. So this could be interpreted as:

A. The cameo is an existing character played by a Marvel veteran actor

B. The cameo is an existing character played by a new legendary actor

C. The cameo is a new character played by a new legendary actor

 

Paul said he’s always wanted to work with this actor so I’d imagine this actor being older than him and a legend in the film industry that’s why I don’t think it’s Cumberbatch

Ian McKellan maybe?I dunno if him and Paul have worked together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth
3 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Ian McKellan maybe?I dunno if him and Paul have worked together. 

They have on the da vinci code. I never knew Paul played that creepy ass character in that film until now :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

patrick stewart and ian mckellan started trending cause everyone's mentioning them as the possible cameo :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
nostalgia

Some wild guesses:

 

Lady Gaga as Dazzler

Rebecca Romijn's Mystique disguised as Agnes

Patrick Stewart

Rachel McAdams as the doctor who will heal Wanda

Michael Fassbender

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...