• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Symmetra

• azii

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Wait, I just realized this is the first MCU content we'll get after End Game :chick2:

Not you forgetting Far From Home. :rip:

OT: Looks like Monica Rambeau will getting her powers in this series and Wanda will be responsible. :eek: 

7 hours ago, Blood Magic said:

Not you forgetting Far From Home. :rip:

OT: Looks like Monica Rambeau will getting her powers in this series and Wanda will be responsible. :eek: 

I mean of this new phase :gaycat4:. Funny how after End Game, Marvel has the absolute worst luck with this phase 4.

Jessica Sanchez

Monica is the little girl of Captain Marvel best friend daughter right ?

If thats her and shes so big here ... means theres a timejump of 10 years or so ?

Wheres the girl in Thor / House Bunny ? Thought shes casted in this show ? 

34 minutes ago, Jessica Sanchez said:

Monica is the little girl of Captain Marvel best friend daughter right ?

If thats her and shes so big here ... means theres a timejump of 10 years or so ?

Wheres the girl in Thor / House Bunny ? Thought shes casted in this show ? 

No captain marvel was set in 1995 and present time is 2023 according to Endgame/Far From Home. So Monica is in her late 20s/early 30s. 

We hear that the trailer in the 24 hours following its Emmy broadcast netted a massive 53M views online. That is believed to be the highest 24-hour draw online ever for a streaming service’s series ad spot.

“That’s in a league with Avengers and Fast & Furious franchises following a Super Bowl drop in a day,” entertainment social media monitor RelishMix tells Deadline tonight.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/wandavision-trailer-traffic-disney-marvel-post-emmys-1234582487/

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683 

15 hours ago, azii said:

An EVENT.

Audiences didn’t watch the Primetime Emmys on Sunday, which sank to a new low of 6.1M viewers, but there was something that kept their eyes glued in the 24 hours following the awards show: the trailer for Disney+/Marvel’s WandaVision.

tenor.gif?itemid=11835569

I suspect that it will likely premiere after The Mandalorian season 2 finale. Or if we are truly lucky, premiere in the same week but with different air date.

6 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

I suspect that it will likely premiere after The Mandalorian season 2 finale. Or if we are truly lucky, premiere in the same week but with different air date.

Actually...

I don't think it would be a problem if Mandalorian and WV aired simultaneously.

6 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

Actually...

I don't think it would be a problem if Mandalorian and WV aired simultaneously.

Oooooh, is Disney trying to have a TGIF moment?

I mean, if there's a day where people will be home and watching TV in the U.S., it'd definitely be the Friday after Thanksgiving (i.e., Nov. 27 this year).  I was lowkey hoping for it to premiere the week of my birthday (Dec. 5), but I'm happy with Nov. 27, too  :party:

• 1 month later...

Every time this thread gets bumped I get this terrible fear that they're pushing it back to 2021 due to COVID.  I need this out in December as my birthday gift  :weeps: