Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Symmetra

• azii

chris1991
23 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

I’m going out on a limb and say sir Ian Mckellen :jonny:

He would be pretty surprising! I don’t know how an Xmen cameo :jonny:would would here.

I really don’t think Evan Peters who is already confirmed to be in the show is play who we all think he’s playing. 

I doubt Kevin will bring in the Fox Universe. In Kevin we trust though. 

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I feel like the only characters that could warrant that reaction could be Logan, or Deadpool 

YAS! Idk though Xmen are confirmed to be recasted in the MCU so it would just get soo messy in my opinion.

WELP

Spoiler

I still think Peters is going to play Mephisto, there's no way they would include a fox character, too messy.

Edited by M André
Pans Labyrinth
6 minutes ago, M André said:

WELP

Reveal hidden contents

I still think Peters is going to play Mephisto, there's no way they would include a fox character, too messy.

Spoiler

I think this is pretty obvious already after the leak. Wanda wouldn’t blast him like that if he was QS and the real QS wouldn’t taunt her about Vision’s death

Lights and Waves
5 minutes ago, Pans Labyrinth said:
  Hide contents

I think this is pretty obvious already after the leak. Wanda wouldn’t blast him like that if he was QS and the real QS wouldn’t taunt her about Vision’s death

Spoiler

One theory is that he’s disguised as Quicksilver to trick her, but he doesn’t know any better so he disguises himself as the wrong one, which alerts her to his schemes. It would serve as a meta gag for the audience.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:13 PM, kelli101 said:
  Hide contents

She said the “cameo” hadn’t been leaked yet. Again I know there’s a lot being held back for the last couple episodes that even my source didn’t want to tell me.... that said watch it be Evan Peters :rip:

this bi*%%h 

Praying to Feigod that it's not

:rip: Like it might have been kind of a pleasant surprise if she never said this or even those leaks never happened, but now that she did, it's going to be such a disappointment if it is

14 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:giraffe:

Fffffff, this pretty much confirms it's THAT character then. Her intentions were great, but she shouldn't have hyped it :katie:

On 2/3/2021 at 5:10 AM, Bombshell said:

Give us this cameo

Hacks for Living Like an Olsen Twin 

CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM SOMEHOW PLAYING THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS 

loveisdead9582
14 hours ago, chris1991 said:

He would be pretty surprising! I don’t know how an Xmen cameo :jonny:would would here.

I really don’t think Evan Peters who is already confirmed to be in the show is play who we all think he’s playing. 

I doubt Kevin will bring in the Fox Universe. In Kevin we trust though. 

YAS! Idk though Xmen are confirmed to be recasted in the MCU so it would just get soo messy in my opinion.

Spoiler

Evan is playing some version of quicksilver but I don’t think that it’s the Fox version. It could very well be that he’s just dressed up in the classic quicksilver costume for Halloween. 

Pretty sure that Deadpool is the only one that is making the jump. As much as I’d love to see Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan back for a few more movies, I think they’re done with the franchise. 

Pans Labyrinth
21 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Evan is playing some version of quicksilver but I don’t think that it’s the Fox version. It could very well be that he’s just dressed up in the classic quicksilver costume for Halloween. 

Pretty sure that Deadpool is the only one that is making the jump. As much as I’d love to see Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan back for a few more movies, I think they’re done with the franchise. 

With the multiverse and time travelling, anything is possible. Patrick Stewart said Feige asked him to come back and he would’ve if he hadn’t made Logan

On 2/3/2021 at 1:10 PM, Bombshell said:

Give us this cameo

Hacks for Living Like an Olsen Twin 

OMG, imagine how iconic that would be :jonny5:

andresg770
2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM SOMEHOW PLAYING THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS 

I mean, if they've been able to de-age Sam Jackson and Michael Douglas for entire movies, I could see this happening.  And it'd be a SLAY  :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

This show is so legendary. UGH Wanda getting her own show. Episode 4 was so interesting, finally a good guess at what's all going on. I'm only a casual Marvel fan so a lot of shizz might have gone over my head. Queen shit though.

6TWk.gif

chris1991
19 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:giraffe:

I blame the reporter! Looks like he asked her, mentioned “the Mandalorian” specifically as the standard for a reveal.  Lizzy just said yes, which to be fair she can’t really give anything away. 

-

Patrick Stewart was asked by Feige to return! He possibly also asked Sir Iian as well! Bitch if we see Magneto! :jonny:

Edited by chris1991

tumblr_o3k6q9NEPC1ruvpwjo6_400.gif

They still want Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan? :biblio: Retire them. Bring over talent only: Michael Fassbender. And the talentless Ryan Reynolds is going to ruin Disney-Marvel's X-Men with his annoying Deadpool antics. Bookmark it. Both "Deadpool" films were not good.

...Vin

Edited by Vin
andresg770

So considering what a slay this show has been in terms of bringing people's eyes back to the MCU, does anyone know why the original choice to premiere Marvel shows on Disney+ was The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?  Was it just a matter of the timeline/plot, or did they have more faith on that show/format?

SleepingTigers
2 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

So considering what a slay this show has been in terms of bringing people's eyes back to the MCU, does anyone know why the original choice to premiere Marvel shows on Disney+ was The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?  Was it just a matter of the timeline/plot, or did they have more faith on that show/format?

Probably because based on the trailer it seems most in line with MCU movies so they probably wanted to use it to ease fans into the D+ shows 

Pans Labyrinth
2 hours ago, Vin said:

tumblr_o3k6q9NEPC1ruvpwjo6_400.gif

They still want Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan? :biblio: Retire them. Bring over talent only: Michael Fassbender. And the talentless Ryan Reynolds is going to ruin Disney-Marvel's X-Men with his annoying Deadpool antics. Bookmark it. Both "Deadpool" films were not good.

...Vin

They might bring him back. There’s rumours of jlaw coming back too. Emphasis on rumours