WandaVision | Season 1 streaming on Disney+

ainadalkaz

phreshprince

All I will say is that if there are ANY spoilers not under a cut, you will be banned from this thread. I will make sure of it :) 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Symmetra

• azii

Episodes drop 3am EST don't be dumb enough to come in this thread and spoil yourselves

6 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Disney plus’s servers are going to COLLAPSE tonight :jonny:

NgBKi4l.gif

No joke, but this has happened to me twice (last week and the week before) and I was genuinely upset that Disney had such ****ty servers lol.

9 hours ago, Liafen said:

Well I mean Monica is technically a mutant in the MCU now. Her powers are explained with genetic mutation. 

They're doing the 'witch' route with Wanda, but showing her as a kid activating her powers due to a traumatic experience is textbook mutant. 

Technically she should be called a mutate - powered people who are genetically mutated through accidents. A crucial part of mutant story is they are ♫~born this way~♫ and a natural part of the evolution. 

20 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Gotta ask before I can't check this thread anymore bc I can't watch the finale until Friday evening (lol):  Were we already supposed to know why Hayward thought Wanda could revive Vision?

My recollection of Avengers movies prior to Infinity War is kinda hazy, so maybe I'm forgetting something...  But it just felt kinda out of nowhere (to me) that he was pressing Wanda about bringing Vision (people?) back to life like that had already been shown/alluded to in the movies  :huh:

He said his team have been experimenting on every power source there is to bring Vision back ONLINE but failed. He's trying his luck again asking Wanda to revive Vision because their powers both came from the mind stone. It should be noted that Hayward thinks of Vision as nothing but an advanced computer/weapon made of vibranium. I don't think he meant it by her literally rewriting reality to resurrect Vision, he just made a guess that her power is the only source that can reactivate the "weapon" again. 

X~MoviePoP

Is there a live stream to watch this at 3am. I dont wanna wait 2 hours for it to be out on websites

Rachel Berry

Fingers crossed that the Disney+ servers don’t crash again like they’ve doing so the past two weeks.

Her mom thought she was called "The Red Witch" for the past 6 years :laugh: :heart2:.

M André
7 minutes ago, Feetree said:

Randall Park is so fine :jonny:

Tbh, I’m not even into older guys but he makes me weak. :jonny5:

WildAmerican

Just rewatched the masterpiece that is ep 8,:jonny:

one more sleep till I can watch the finale!!!

Spoiler

if I stay up my whole day is f-d so I'll catch it when I wake up lol

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Is there a live stream to watch this at 3am. I dont wanna wait 2 hours for it to be out on websites

Spoiler

r/marvelstudiosspoilers' discord server has a watch party for all past episodes at the moment and they will livestream the finale as well. 

THE NEW SUPREME RISES IN 3 HOURS.

KepeejV.gif

Edited by Broken
Rachel Berry
1 hour ago, Feetree said:

Randall Park is so fine :jonny:

I get called... :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

tenor.gif

I’m not prepared for the emotional toll this ending is going to have on me. :weeps:

publikcitizen

Ahhhhhh only a few more hours. I’m so nervous to watch it. I hope it’ll be a satisfying episode. 

X~MoviePoP
57 minutes ago, Delly said:
  Hide contents

r/marvelstudiosspoilers' discord server has a watch party for all past episodes at the moment and they will livestream the finale as well. 

Spoiler

Plz pm me the web address

Symmetra
27 minutes ago, Broken said:

tenor.gif

Wanda doesn’t deserve this

tenor.gif

Ryuuchan_X

I can’t believe it’s all over in an hour :weeps: