WandaVision | Penultimate episode | Ep 8 on Disney+

ainadalkaz

boxoffice
1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

the new potential spoilers/leaks for episode 8 and 9 seem so underwhelming :rip: I hope whoever posted them is talking out of their ass cuz I'm kinda hyped for something... more than that? :skull:

I haven't read any spoilers, but I'm feeling anything would be "disappointing" compared with the theories people are coming up with :skull: It feels like nothing will live up to the hype

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Symmetra

• azii

Ryuuchan_X
Just now, boxoffice said:

I haven't read any spoilers, but I'm feeling anything would be "disappointing" compared with the theories people are coming up with :skull: It feels like nothing will live up to the hype

This. I'm going to be so disappointed if Mephisto isn't behind all of this mess, and Doctor Strange and the other Avengers don't show up for the epic 2 hour long final battle. 

Roman Holiday
8 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

This. I'm going to be so disappointed if Mephisto isn't behind all of this mess, and Doctor Strange and the other Avengers don't show up for the epic 2 hour long final battle. 

Well, that’s already kind of a ridiculous expectation. This isn’t an Avengers movie. :skull: 

Kevin Fiege’s rule of thumb is to keep it simple. 

Some people really be setting themselves up for disappointment. I always had a feeling this show was going to leave us with a cliff hanger for the movies. I expected 1 or 2  big reveals and a big battle. 

Symmetra

Well if next episode is 47 mins like people are claiming I don’t have much expectations for the finale. Especially if nothing is answered Friday.

1 hour ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

It's not Mephisto, Marvel can't lose one of its biggest markets (China). 

Callisto.
45 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Can you expain what you mean by this

chris1991
48 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I’m pretty sure a big Youtuber who dives into everything marvel said this was false. As there have been demons, ghost etc on other marvel movies. I don’t recall the exact example though.

2 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

That’s the thing about building up theories for over a month! :toofunny2: In my mind I already think I know what I want etc but I’m sure Marvel is going to knock it out of the park.

-

There are too many “legit” leaks for episode 8/9 I’m not even going to bother building a theory or believing them. Some of them are completely out there.

2 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

I think that for sure Agatha will be defeated, but the "cliffhanger" will be that the entity controlling her (whether that is Nightmare, Mephisto, or Shuma Gorath as some people are now predicting) will continue on through Doctor Strange 2. I don't think Wanda will end up as a villain. Her plotline with Vision will 100% be resolved.

Wait, what? Shuma already? :rip:

Haus-Of_Mck

This is why binge watching is so much better, you don't have to deal with these stupid theories and people thinking every tiny shot/close up is a clue :toofunny3:

The show is great and is supposed to be a set up for the rest of the movies so stop expecting some huge big battle scene :biblio: 

chris1991

Just saw a very interesting tik tok, basically explains House of M! My guess is that Wandavison is going to lead to even more question in true Marvel fashion. Wanda May not get her happy ending until the end of phase 4. :jonny:

BoyLikeYouSuxx
30 minutes ago, Callisto. said:

Can you expain what you mean by this

Some people are saying that China won't show any movies/shows with demonic/hell related stories or characters, but apparently this theory has been debunked. 

Lights and Waves
53 minutes ago, Robburro said:

Wait, what? Shuma already? :rip:

The major rumor going around is that Shuma Gorath is the villain of DR Strange 2.

I thought this looked cool and it looks like it's getting good reviews. I have a hard time sitting through the Marvel movies but is it worth just watching them to watch this? Is it actually interesting and not just generic superhero **** like most of the marvel movies?

IMadeYouReadThis
17 minutes ago, VOSS said:

I thought this looked cool and it looks like it's getting good reviews. I have a hard time sitting through the Marvel movies but is it worth just watching them to watch this? Is it actually interesting and not just generic superhero **** like most of the marvel movies?

the show is really good, and definitely unlike anything Marvel or any other comic book movie has ever done. However, if you haven't followed the Marvel movies at all, odds are you might feel a little lost. 

4 minutes ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

the show is really good, and definitely unlike anything Marvel or any other comic book movie has ever done. However, if you haven't followed the Marvel movies at all, odds are you might feel a little lost. 

OK good to know. I can sit through the Marvel movies, I've seen many already but not the most recent ones.

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, Haus-Of_Mck said:

This is why binge watching is so much better, you don't have to deal with these stupid theories and people thinking every tiny shot/close up is a clue :toofunny3:

The show is great and is supposed to be a set up for the rest of the movies so stop expecting some huge big battle scene :biblio: 

That's part of the fun though. WandaVision would not have been as enjoyable without the cultural conversation surrounding it. It's the first time we've had a show of this magnitude since GoT.

Bingable shows are fastly forgotten and it's difficult to have conversations about them because everyone is at a different spot. 

Roman Holiday
29 minutes ago, VOSS said:

OK good to know. I can sit through the Marvel movies, I've seen many already but not the most recent ones.

You should, Marvel didn't really hit their stride until Ph 3.

andresg770
30 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Disney+ has added a couple of 7-8 minute shows called 'Marvel Studios Legends' where they recap the main plot points related to Wanda and Vision from the previous movies (they're more like extended trailers/recaps than short documentaries). You could always start there as a refresher and see if you still think you need to watch the full movies afterwards.

(That said, it would definitely spoil some parts of the movies you haven't seen, so be mindful of that.)

ainadalkaz
22 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

3 more sleeps until the penultimate episode :duca:

excited to see how this mess started :jonny:

Miss Anthropocene
19 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

excited to see how this mess started :jonny:

I need more Agatha :jonny:

Ryuuchan_X

Gay icons Wanda, Billy and Monica are going to stomp Agatha in the finale.  :jonny:

Symmetra
1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

3 more sleeps until the penultimate episode :duca:

The fact that this is how I count the days down :deadbanana2:

I'm ready