RuPaul’s Drag Race UK S2 | Nan's Bleeping Bleep Bleep

HotFriedChicken
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

:psyduck::psyduck: u said uk aren’t look queens , and shouldn’t have a runway :psyduck: now your saying the won’t be authentic cause of expensive designer dresses :psyduck: :deadbanana4: wtf are u talking about . :skull: They’re giving them a budget . It ain’t cheap being a drag queen , even if they make their own outfits fabric ain’t free 

Whats confusing about what I said? Both of those statements are correct 

Drag isn't cheap sure but throwing money at the queens so they can have nice things is a horrible idea. They should have to hustle and get nice things for themselves like the US contestants do

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• jpow

• dperkins

• Claymore

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Whats confusing about what I said? Both of those statements are correct 

Drag isn't cheap sure but throwing money at the queens so they can have nice things is a horrible idea. They should have to hustle and get nice things for themselves like the US contestants do

What how is it horrible? It’s a production I think it’s dope. Maybe the u.s shouldn’t be so cheap and should also. For example They have their contestants on the show in their own head and breaking down while homeless and in debt just to be on the show. 

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What a ****ing mess. UK queens aren't look queens like the Americans so why the hell is there even a runway portion

So ignorant :rip: 

16 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What a ****ing mess. UK queens aren't look queens like the Americans so why the hell is there even a runway portion

Don't you get tired of being so ignorant all the time? :psyduck:

I love the idea to give them money for runways. It makes sure that "poor" queens are not at a disadvantage. Just compare Monique or Chi Chi from their original seasons to the All Star seasons, money can do wonders. And I doubt any queen gets forced to spend it, it just gives everyone an opportunity to serve some lewks. Obviously some Americans don't get that concept, since their country can't even finance proper healthcare :mandown:

16 hours ago, MJHolland said:

What how is it horrible? It’s a production I think it’s dope. Maybe the u.s shouldn’t be so cheap and should also. For example They have their contestants on the show in their own head and breaking down while homeless and in debt just to be on the show. 

tell ha!

17 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

why are u so committed on saying dumb **** :psyduck:

2 minutes ago, Cholien said:

I love the idea to give them money for runways. It makes sure that "poor" queens are not at a disadvantage. Just compare Monique or Chi Chi from their original seasons to the All Star seasons, money can do wonders. And I doubt any queen gets forced to spend it, it just gives everyone an opportunity to serve some lewks. Obviously some Americans don't get that concept, since their country can't even finance proper healthcare :mandown:

I love how each Drag Race version is a mini-portrait of the society they're in :dies:

RPDR - queens end up in debt to be on the show and hopefully last more than 3 episodes :cm: 

DRUK - queens get money to help them prepare :cm: 

DRT - queens have to create their own outfits every week and that's a major part of judging because they're poorer comparing to US & UK and have to make do :cm: 

3 minutes ago, getback said:

I love how each Drag Race version is a mini-portrait of the society they're in :dies:

RPDR - queens end up in debt to be on the show and hopefully last more than 3 episodes :cm: 

American RPDR queens and American college students having something in common eaux wow

If we get a Roisin lip sync, it's seriously gonna be over for the other versions.

• 3 weeks later...
ArianadelRey

Hopefully we'll get a Parachute lipsync :duca:

37 minutes ago, Hector said:

This is premiering in the second half of August :jonny5: Still no exact date yet though.

is it official? :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Hector said:

Hopefully we get official confirmation on a date soon. 

How accurate is this account? That poster is literally a photoshop of a wig on RuPaul’s American album cover photo lol

Fitzswiftie
On 7/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, Hector said:

Cheryl & Twiggy confirmed as guest judges!

Snatch Game Lineup:

Hide contents

At least we getting some British icons