RuPaul’s Drag Race UK S2 | Nan's Bleeping Bleep Bleep

Cersei Lannister

Hi y'all, just chiming in to say that A'Whora's was clearly a shock/troll elimination, the sooner y'all accept that the easier it will be

vbcazs.gif

Anyways Bimini winner

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• jpow

• dperkins

• Claymore

1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Not coming for Lawrence, I like him and his drag. But he seems overtly insecure and sensitive due to what he’s grown through in life

I don’t think he was ready for fame. It seems like it takes him a handful of negative comments to fall apart and have a meltdown.

Hope he is taking care of himself 

And he is still not over the fact that Ellie put him after Bimini :rip: I know we live in a world where everything is bound to become a trauma for someone but imagine being afraid to open the door for the delivery man because someone was mean over the internet. 

hétérosexuelle
6 minutes ago, Claymore said:

And he is still not over the fact that Ellie put him after Bimini :rip: I know we live in a world where everything is bound to become a trauma for someone but imagine being afraid to open the door for the delivery man because someone was mean over the internet. 

I was about to mention that! :rip:

Look at A’Whora vs Lawrence and compare their reactions and takes now; the big gap in emotional maturity is glaring 

A’Whora is saying she talked to Ellie and is 100% over it and is completely fine with her now. And Lawrence STILL bitching about something that happened last year :skull:

I mean, how many times have we seen Lawrence fall apart on the show? 

She was NOT ready for a TV show, the fandom is a mess but that’s not the trigger here

Edited by hétérosexuelle
Mr. Stratus

That reaction to Awhora doing what people do when they win the mini challenge was just :toofunny3: what an egotistical queen... For me Lawrence just had top 2 from the word go and although they were harsh to him last week putting him bottom 3, he did NOT deserve top 2 this week.. His was the least funniest along with Tayce so therfore he should've been bottom. Obviously they decided which one out of Tayce and Awhora they wanted top 3 that episode so decided that was Awhora time. Ellie is top 4 filler, top 3 will be Bimini, Tayce, Lawrence (the most popular queens... Ellie social media numbers are... Low. Lol 

genetic fail

I really think the producers all thought we’d be going crazy over Elie Diamond because she’s young and looks a bit like Trixie Mattel.

DoctorIce

People do too much on Sister Sister, this was the funniest read of either UK season. 

I'm here also for Tayce & Tia Kofi getting joint Miss Congeniality. :1stplace:

I can't decide on who I think should have lip synced.  Everyone outside of Bimini was bad :rip:. I think I ended up liking Tayce's the best out of the bottom group though so I was kinda surprised to see her lipsync. 

Anyway Tayce and Bimini should be top two :clap3: 

On 3/5/2021 at 4:53 PM, Papa said:

Just watched the latest episode and i am living for ellie diamond :ahh: The way she had the girls shook after they kept shading her for not having any badges, they deserved it :rip: Also i think ahora won the lip sync but they obviously need tayce in the final so gave her the win, it should have been a double stay imo. I don't think i will get over ellies shenanigans anytime soon :ahh:

Seriously though, how can those queens be upset after they've been dogging on Ellie for having no wins so Ellie does something that gave her the best opportunity to get a win? :rip: 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:37 PM, WhereMyPplAt said:

If Bimini wins, who do you guys think would be more likely to win an All Stars out of Divina and Lawrence? 

Tia with a budget for clothes >>>>> Divina > Lawrence

pinknblue

I generally like all the queens this season. Really strong cast. Though some of them didn’t hit their peaks before leaving.