RuPaul’s Drag Race UK S2 | I Forgot

Morissette
2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Ellie's backstory is endearing and I think she's a great queen and a great person. The thing is, she just doesn't have the personality to keep up with Lawrence, Tayce, A'Whora, and Bimini. Ellie will absolutely grow into herself and continue to kill it, and maybe she would've done much better had she waited a few years to audition.

When it comes to Sister Sister, I don't find her to be bad or anything, she's just boring. She falls into the background a lot and her looks are derivative to say the least. There's just nothing there. Her teeth, though. I know she uses a flipper, right? But how come it looks like all the teeth are fused together as opposed to being separate pieces. :rip: It bugs me.

:skull:

Most veneers look terrible. And I'm sure they aren't perfected in the UK :skull:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• jpow

• dperkins

• HotFriedChicken

The LASHINGS Mister Mister is getting are so rude :jonny: I get she's bland, grating and off-putting but don't try to tug on her 2 inch bangs or her horse veneers anymore please it's enough.

Focus your energy on streaming INSIDE OUT by Tia GODfi

Kylie Jenner
9 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

The LASHINGS Mister Mister is getting are so rude :jonny: I get she's bland, grating and off-putting but don't try to tug on her 2 inch bangs or her horse veneers anymore please it's enough.

Focus your energy on streaming INSIDE OUT by Tia GODfi

:deadbanana2: I'm cackling

hétérosexuelle

I rewatched the episode

and did y’all notice the shot when A’whora is told she’s safe and then they show Rupaul glaring at her when she throws her coat off the runway and goes to stand next to Tayce? :skull:

Are the producers showing us that Rupaul was mad and hinting at A’whora leaving soon?

A’whora being pissed was 100% warranted 

Edited by hétérosexuelle
FloridaKilos

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/feb/22/rupaul-drag-race-sister-sister-troll

Sister Sister talking about the hate and trolling she's receiving after the last couple of episodes.

"Since last week, I have been tagged in many shocking tweets. Without going into too much detail, one that came from from a blank profile described in graphic detail how they would like to see me die and what to do with my body."

Now, however, I spend my day coming to terms with being in the public eye. It has happened in far too short a window of time for my unevolved brain to deal with Simon in Bedfordshire thinking I’m so unattractive that he had to message to tell me: “You should change your name to Munter Munter because that’s what you are.” I close Instagram and open Twitter instead.

I-

Still the worst queen of the season, but this is definitely too much. :deadbanana2:

On 2/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, hétérosexuelle said:

A’Whora even made Tayce’s look this episode lol

:skull:

She’s gonna be BOOKED forever. She’ll be making outfits for all the UK queens now.

Relampago.

I don’t like Sister^2 but the fan base is still so disgusting :rip: 

Keep your nasty comments to yourself, don’t go out of your way to attack these girls who, even if they aren’t entertaining such as Sister Sister, are still providing entertainment for us. 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t like Sister^2 but the fan base is still so disgusting :rip: 

Keep your nasty comments to yourself, don’t go out of your way to attack these girls who, even if they aren’t entertaining such as Sister Sister, are still providing entertainment for us. 

The uk doesn’t play when it comes to bullying celebrities 

JoeRobert
53 minutes ago, Whis said:

What does Munter Munter mean?

Munter is just English slang for ugly. Agreed that the online hate goes too far.

mindbender

I truly dont understand why people have to be so awful on social media. Can't you just say you arent a fan of hers and move on? Why the vitriol? 

A Billboard hit now too :clap3: 

Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs:

38 NEW 1 UK, Hun? (United Kingdolls) - The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 2 ( 38 ) World Of Wonder

Inner Insanity

When I saw the spoiler that Sister was going to make top 6 I was like damn she must really serve the kind of campy comedy or whatever that Ru loves because her MTQ wasn't that exciting. And yet she hasn't done anything exceptional all season. She doesn't deserve all the insane lashings though. 

hétérosexuelle

I dont mind lashing celebs

But do it on a forum or a discord

dont ****ing @ celebs like what the ****? Why?

Inner Insanity
3 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I dont mind lashing celebs

But do it on a forum or a discord

dont ****ing @ celebs like what the ****? Why?

Because they're a bunch of ****ing psychos. :biblio:

People who make blank profiles on social media just to try and drag someone... like, what is the point? :rip:

I've been going through all the girls' social media just to see what they looked like/what they did before Drag Race. How is Joe Black only 30 but looks 64? :deadbanana:

48 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

People who make blank profiles on social media just to try and drag someone... like, what is the point? :rip:

I've been going through all the girls' social media just to see what they looked like/what they did before Drag Race. How is Joe Black only 30 but looks 64? :deadbanana:

Drugs :clap3:

hétérosexuelle
2 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Because they're a bunch of ****ing psychos. :biblio:

Yeah :biblio:

you can express your opinions without @‘ing people and making them feel ****ty

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Drugs :clap3:

Yeah

Alcohol and drugs :deadbanana2: 

baga, viv, and joe look triple their ages omg

A'Whora is a good designer I've seen some of the non drag clothes she's made and I'd buy them :deadbanana2:

I can see why she's mad the industry dropped her when she started doing drag