• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• jpow

• Claymore

• Morissette

I thought there was a release date already :jonny5: 

If these episodes will only be on the iPlayer, I guess they'll surface on the net the next day. 

Finally the brilliant EU queens get to show off their talents :jonny5: The US queens aren't ready to have their wig torn. 

Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

I would like to post the tea I have but idk how to do spoiler tags

Can somebody help 

[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] just without spaces

Don't know if this is a spoiler (I wouldn't say so) but I have a friend who's on! I'm intrigued to see how this takes off, since so many UK queens turned against it upon announcement. :skull:

EmojiClothes
1 minute ago, Jack! said:

Don't know if this is a spoiler (I wouldn't say so) but I have a friend who's on! I'm intrigued to see how this takes off, since so many UK queens turned against it upon announcement. :skull:

To be fair, they did the same for the first season here in America too. But I agree with the above poster who said that UK based hosts should do it, and I’m kinda worried for the queens who might not care to do American culture

Excited, I hope it slays :duca:

10 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Wish Ru wasn't hosting this. Give us a local to helm it like Drag Race Thailand.

The Drag Race Thailand host is bland and boring af :rip: I wouldn't mind a local host but if it's going to be that bland I would rather have Ru.

6 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

To be fair, they did the same for the first season here in America too. But I agree with the above poster who said that UK based hosts should do it, and I’m kinda worried for the queens who might not care to do American culture

At least Norton and Carr are judging.  I was more cautiously optimistic before these two were announced but now I am more confident that the British references will be understood and appreciated.  

1 minute ago, alfonso12 said:

Excited, I hope it slays :duca:

The Drag Race Thailand host is bland and boring af :rip: I wouldn't mind a local host but if it's going to be that bland I would rather have Ru.

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion but most DRT fans like it primarily for the hosts. Art doesn't drop tons of unfunny puns on command like Ru, but they are far more engaging to me personally.

8 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

I agree but at the same time, whether you love him or hate him, Ru's name for a lot of people is the main association to the franchise so it makes sense he's there. Also, in terms of "famous" UK drag queens, I don't know who would meet the measure to host otherwise. UK drag has become very moulded to that of US drag that was on the show also, so I never totally understood why so many UK queens were so against it.

Marla Singer
26 minutes ago, Pop said:

Finally the brilliant EU queens get to show off their talents :jonny5: The US queens aren't ready to have their wig torn. 

They might not be EU queens by the time the show airs. :fan: