Euphoria on HBO & HBO Max | Season 2 episode 3 out now

Hilly

On 1/12/2022 at 3:07 AM, Shinning said:

Sydney is very much the best actress on the show. And something tells me she'll be even better the rest of the season.

She’s coming for a future Oscar! Marvel will prob scoop her up too!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Caesar

• X~MoviePoP

• The Witch

On 1/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, Jay07 said:

Zendaya is part of the Disney machine, she's not doing any nude scenes any time soon.

Lmao but she can shoot up heroin and oxy ? Make it make sense. :huh:

On 1/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, crf13 said:

Watched the first two episodes of this show and now I understand why everyone’s obsessed with it. 

^^

everyone and their mother has been talking about this show this week with s2 starting so i finally gave it another shot and omfg i was missing OUT :worship:  gonna try & bingewatch as much as i can so i'll be ready for next week's episode & won't get spoiled 

Episode 1 was good but did anyone else feel like it felt slightly…disjointed from previous plot points? It feels like a soft reboot happened with the characters and the story, and that a lot of what was explored and foreshadowed last season is just going to stay there and new stories will build this season. 

26 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Episode 1 was good but did anyone else feel like it felt slightly…disjointed from previous plot points? It feels like a soft reboot happened with the characters and the story, and that a lot of what was explored and foreshadowed last season is just going to stay there and new stories will build this season. 

That 'disjointed' feeling is definitely wanted by the creatives of this show! You should watch this video, they said what they decided to change in season 2 to make it feel fresh. Very interesting!

I just hope they didn’t completely ditch the Nate x Jules x Cal storyline :biblio:

Maddy found the tape of Cal and Jules and just won’t do anything with it? 

56 minutes ago, Whis said:

I just hope they didn’t completely ditch the Nate x Jules x Cal storyline :biblio:

The show is way too detail-focused to let got of a storyline like that! :heart:

I knew as soon as Maddy slammed on that door it would be meme'd all over the interwebs :rofl:

Watchful-Whole-Herald-size-restricted.gi

5 hours ago, Whis said:

Was the tape actually of Jules? Or just one of his videos. 

Glad to see there are others who are over Rue and Jules, taste :clap3: The two most annoying characters in the show.  I believe in Cassie/Maddy supremacy.

2 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Glad to see there are others who are over Rue and Jules, taste :clap3: The two most annoying characters in the show.  I believe in Cassie/Maddy supremacy.

it's been their show since the carnival episode lbr

also did anyone else have a Hereditary flashback when Sydney stuck her head backwards out the window of the moving car?? :psyduck:

Cant wait for the new episode soo excited the first one was literally top 3 eps for me it was so good i watched it 3 times :rip: also Cassie has like two of the most iconic scenes of the show now with the carousel scene on the carnival ep and this season with nate in the car and bathroom scenes:ahh:

I only watch this piece of **** for Sydney <3 such a promising talent 

This show is so all over the place.

The beginning and end of the premiere was good, the middle was a stinker. 

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's over Rue/Jules, it's like their scenes slow down the show a lot, I get bored super easily and can't wait for the others to show up 

On 6/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, X~MoviePoP said:

No, not with the knowledge i know of Sydney. I could care less about her feelings after the things ive found out. 

I stand by wut i said. Period.

Bestie spill it we want to know 

Just watched episode 1. The towel on Cassie's face :bibliahh:

Also I'm totally rooting for Lexi. She deserves so much more screentime. Hope she can bring out the best in Fez

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's over Rue/Jules, it's like their scenes slow down the show a lot, I get bored super easily and can't wait for the others to show up 

I have this feeling towards Fez his drugdealing scenes actually.

1 minute ago, Whis said:

I have this feeling towards Fez his drugdealing scenes actually.

I like those, even tho when the season started with his story I was kinda annoyed because I felt like it would take too much time and it had no business being the opening scene, I just wanted everything immediately :gaycat6: it turned out good though, it may be his way of talking as well, super slow/mellow.

Very sad that Fez did not get naked in that early scene of the premiere. That was the perfect opportunity. Also sad that “angus cloud nude” did not generate any results because he’s an amateur actor.

I am too lazy to read, but I thought Jules left at the end of season 1 to get on a train? Then the season 2 premiere opens with Zendaya saying Jules just left so I assumed it picked up where we left from. But then Jules is at the party? I don’t get it.

22 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

I am too lazy to read, but I thought Jules left at the end of season 1 to get on a train? Then the season 2 premiere opens with Zendaya saying Jules just left so I assumed it picked up where we left from. But then Jules is at the party? I don’t get it.

she probably didn’t know that jules was back, the second season takes place a few months after the s1 finale i think

Edited by hallucinate