Jump to content

Euphoria on HBO & HBO Max | Season 2 episode 3 out now


Hilly
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/17/2019 at 11:23 AM, KylieistBoi said:

Zendaya was great but I don't think the show will hold well or reach to the highs of 13 Reasons Why's first season but we'll see.

tumblr_n2x8dojQJB1toe2sho3_250.gif

Edited by SeoMania
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr.Fenty

    42

  • Caesar

    33

  • X~MoviePoP

    35

  • The Witch

    37

7 hours ago, Aviana said:

Far more realistic? Omg, is that really how American teens live? 

As a teen, I can confirm. :rip: 

 

Well not me but my classmates. :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I finally caught this last night, and it was so good, oh wow. Zendaya really bodied this role. Her acting was incredible during the bathroom scene at the party alone.

 

Although some parts were a little hard to watch, and they claim that the pilot was the most mild episode, I’m so interested in how the characters develop and what’s next for them. :jonny:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zendaya's best acting role to date.

 

SO many shocking things in this pilot OMG :jonny5: Eric Dane's penis and butt, the rapes, the p*rn footage, the Britney video:rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Hector said:

Zendaya's best acting role to date.

 

SO many shocking things in this pilot OMG :jonny5: Eric Dane's penis and butt, the rapes, the p*rn footage, the Britney video:rip: 

??

---

 

Such a solid pilot though, I loved it. The cinematography is insane and it seems like the writing and characters will be great going forward as well. I hope more people get into it

Edited by Alesus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2019 at 3:07 PM, FutureHive said:

Sydney Sweeney's boobs need to be documented and preserved for future generations

Right?! I had to slow down that montage and replay it a couple times

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see this becoming the real US version of Skins. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I can see this becoming the real US version of Skins. 

Not without a musical number in the end 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those wondering when rape took place in this episode, it's the statutory rape between the older guy and julz. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this. The writing is something that would usually turn me off but the performances from some people and the visuals saved this for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The pilot was well done and directed, I will keep watching @The Witch

 

A sort of American version of 'Skam'-'Skins', more raw which is normal for the times.

 

About time that they started to show penises, it's not the first time on HBO, and I'm glad they keep doing it, male nudity and genitalia shouldn't be a taboo anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The pilot was well done and directed, I will keep watching @The Witch

 

A sort of American version of 'Skam'-'Skins', more raw which is normal for the times.

 

About time that they started to show penises, it's not the first time on HBO, and I'm glad they keep doing it, male nudity and genitalia shouldn't be a taboo anymore.

:clap3:

 

They need to show Nate's ****  :mmm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2019 at 6:30 PM, dreeam said:

The rape scene was so dark and horrible, ugh :/

In spoiler tags can you give details. I dont want to be triggered. 

 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:20 AM, Luner45 said:

For those wondering when rape took place in this episode, it's the statutory rape between the older guy and julz. 

Wait there's more than one scene?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

In spoiler tags can you give details. I dont want to be triggered. 

 

Wait there's more than one scene?

There's only one in this episode afaik

 

Spoiler

The rape scene is between a junior in highschool and a much older guy (so statutory). She meets him on some hookup app and when they get together she lies that she's 22. He's relieved by that, offers her some wine and then proceeds to put on a condom. He then gets on top of her, and seemingly starts to gag her, but he just wants her to spit on his hand (lube I guess?). He then proceeds to penetrate her from behind. It's consensual but he is very forceful so it's still a little hard to watch, even for me who wasn't triggered. The scene isn't incredibly long but long enough for you to sense her discomfort before he pulls out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

In spoiler tags can you give details. I dont want to be triggered. 

 

Wait there's more than one scene?

No it's just one scene. It's statutory rape tho. 

 

There is no abusive, damaging and violent rape in this episode. I believe that was the kind of rape u thought of? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alesus said:

There's only one in this episode afaik

 

  Hide contents

The rape scene is between a junior in highschool and a much older guy (so statutory). She meets him on some hookup app and when they get together she lies that she's 22. He's relieved by that, offers her some wine and then proceeds to put on a condom. He then gets on top of her, and seemingly starts to gag her, but he just wants her to spit on his hand (lube I guess?). He then proceeds to penetrate her from behind. It's consensual but he is very forceful so it's still a little hard to watch, even for me who wasn't triggered. The scene isn't incredibly long but long enough for you to sense her discomfort before he pulls out.

 

Yikes at the amount of detail I've forgotten. I guess it is much more worse than I thought 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2019 at 8:23 PM, KylieistBoi said:

I know that wasn't his real dick but I'm gonna act like it was Eric Dane putting on that condom, lord help me :jonny5: I had a crush on him since he was Xtina's sugar daddy on Burlesque

Same but since from this Grey's scene :jonny:

 

image.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
5 hours ago, Leptine said:

Same but since from this Grey's scene :jonny:

 

image.gif

That is hot :jonny5:

Too bad I never made past S2E1 of Grey's Anatomy, so this is the first time I'm seeing it :dies: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I liked it a lot, I just thought some of it was too try hard for the first episode. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, Alesus said:

There's only one in this episode afaik

 

  Hide contents

The rape scene is between a junior in highschool and a much older guy (so statutory). She meets him on some hookup app and when they get together she lies that she's 22. He's relieved by that, offers her some wine and then proceeds to put on a condom. He then gets on top of her, and seemingly starts to gag her, but he just wants her to spit on his hand (lube I guess?). He then proceeds to penetrate her from behind. It's consensual but he is very forceful so it's still a little hard to watch, even for me who wasn't triggered. The scene isn't incredibly long but long enough for you to sense her discomfort before he pulls out.

 

how the **** was it rape?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

how the **** was it rape?

Reading comprehension is vital.

 

It is STATUTORY rape. Look it up if you don't know what that means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The pilot was good actually. HBO really serving.

 

Ms. Zendaya is really going to motivate to get an HBO Now subscription.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...