Euphoria on HBO & HBO Max | Season 2 episode 3 out now

Hilly

I only want to watch this because of Jacob Elordi tbh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Caesar

• X~MoviePoP

• The Witch

I saw an street ad for Euphoria last week. Why does HBO have to cost extra on cable providers? :biblio:  Well, HBO Now is an option! >>>>>  

6 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

I only want to watch this because of Jacob Elordi tbh.

Same. I hope he shows his ****

9kNoVeL.gif

this was intense! the writing is kinda iffy and I still don't get the plot but the acting was strong, especially Zendaya. She gave a riveting portrayal of an affluent-ish teenage drug addict, like WOW

the pilot was pretty good. I wasn't BLOWN AWAY, but Zendaya impressed me and it hooked me enough to tune in again next week. I could see it getting really good. it felt like it was kinda trying really hard to be artsy and edgy, but it also kinda pulled it off? 

but it gave me McSteamy's d*ck in the first episode so girl I'm stanning :jonny5:

Edited by tylerrcrush

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

Same. I hope he shows his ****

9kNoVeL.gif

Ugh ... he’s a DREAMBOAT.

I thought the pilot was VERY strong and the plot twist at the end made me GAG! Can’t wait for the rest of the season.

Edited by kliamzJ3

I know that wasn't his real dick but I'm gonna act like it was Eric Dane putting on that condom, lord help me :jonny5: I had a crush on him since he was Xtina's sugar daddy on Burlesque 

Zendaya was great but I don't think the show will hold well or reach to the highs of 13 Reasons Why's first season but we'll see :michael:

1 hour ago, KylieistBoi said:

I know that wasn't his real dick but I'm gonna act like it was Eric Dane putting on that condom, lord help me :jonny5: I had a crush on him since he was Xtina's sugar daddy on Burlesque 

Zendaya was great but I don't think the show will hold well or reach to the highs of 13 Reasons Why's first season but we'll see :michael:

that might not be a bad thing

39 minutes ago, rac7d said:

that might not be a bad thing

In my opinion, it is. 13RW was great in its first season 

4 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

In my opinion, it is. 13RW was great in its first season 

I think he/she was referring to the increase high rates of suicide among teens after the first season. 

3 minutes ago, Luner45 said:

I think he/she was referring to the increase high rates of suicide among teens after the first season. 

Oh. Ok. 

Just to make myself clear, I was only talking about the quality of the show and that's all. 

1 hour ago, KylieistBoi said:

Oh. Ok. 

Just to make myself clear, I was only talking about the quality of the show and that's all. 

LOL I know. No show wants to reach 13RW's infamous attention. The first season of that show was great tho, I agree with you on that. 

This wasn't NEARLY as explicit as they made out to be lmao :skull: at least it felt far more realistic than most US teen shows

Cute pilot. Not sure about the plot, but the aesthetic/direction was great.

15 hours ago, KylieistBoi said:

It’s already better lol

OT: This show is a SERVE! Can’t wait for next week’s episode. :jonny5: 

11 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

This wasn't NEARLY as explicit as they made out to be lmao :skull: at least it felt far more realistic than most US teen shows

Far more realistic? Omg, is that really how American teens live? 

That Nate is so fxxking hot, please show his **** please, please, please

6 minutes ago, Aviana said:

Far more realistic? Omg, is that really how American teens live? 

I mean compared to shows like Gossip Girl, The O.C etc who show teens in these ultra glamorous, upper class lifestyle. 

The pilot was pretty good. Hope they cut back on the voiceover tho, it got annoying fast. 

We'll how this goes. It could be really good or it could go downhill fast...

Sydney Sweeney's boobs need to be documented and preserved for future generations

I loved this. It gave me modern Skins vibes.

18 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

they actually said that the pilot is the most "mid" episode