G.R.L. - Are We Good?

J-esper

1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

Wow Simone and Emmalyn were truly the heart of the group, without them they're nothing.

Rest in peace, Simone. 

Having said that, Lauren is the only one with a certified hit(s).

What I don't get is the lack of choreo by the girls. We know they can dance. Lauren's boyfriend is the choreographer of the video. So why not have the girls be the centre of attention?

Just now, AvrilLaQueen said:

the song is horrible and the music video is low budget. I'll unstan if their next song is as bad as this mess :biblio: 

I don't think they will really improve anytime soon, aslong as they are ging this indie route. They really need a major label.

Just now, J-esper said:

I don't think they will really improve anytime soon, aslong as they are ging this indie route. They really need a major label.

they don't work with Dr. Luke anymore?

they don't work with Dr. Luke anymore?

No after the Kesha/Luke mess and the tragedy with Simone, they basically are independent now. Both Kiss Myself and Are We Good are released by themselves 'G.R.L. LLC'

1 minute ago, J-esper said:

No after the Kesha/Luke mess and the tragedy with Simone, they basically are independent now. Both Kiss Myself and Are We Good are released by themselves 'G.R.L. LLC'

well if that's the case, the can still do good songs without a major label, this song is tragic :jonny: 

well if that's the case, the can still do good songs without a major label, this song is tragic :jonny: 

I think they are lost basically currently what they wanna represent and what they wanna accomplish as group. I mean Natasha and Lauren have been molded by Luke and Robin while G.R.L. was created. I guess this new formation and complete freedom and a lack of proper finances, is basically a mix that doesn't work for a group that was manufactured to the core. :jonny:

I actually really like this song, however, the video is so cheap looking. It looks more like a dance video featuring GRL, could've been so much better if they were in it more. 

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Wow Simone and Emmalyn were truly the heart of the group, without them they're nothing.

I was really just thinking this as I was about 30secs into it. They should have just let GRL go and done something new.

Robin: *ring ring ring* "Hey Kim! So I have a question for you, would you like to sponsor GRL's next video? I believe we can really pop it off, if we had the right tools/resources"

I just don't get it really..

Archived