• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Just now, EriKills said:

The game is called POSE and now u want is picking pics where they aren’t posing CHANGEIT.org 

adhjslasd :bibliahh:

make it make sense

Can y'all stop fuming just because you chose celebrities which are Z list and don't have paparazzi.... 

:'(

ugh the feedback is ... awful so far and tbh I didn't want to ever have to change a round but judging by the entries i've got so far I don't think anyone has a clue about this theme and actually what erikills said does make sense :thing:

so ...

Keep The Round

Change The Round

Keep The Round

Change The Round

1. jamesfog :1stplace:

giphy.gif

The concept of the game is to find the best picture of your celebrity that fits the buzz word.... and now you're all fuming because the game is called POSE and the game asks for something other than that. But that's not the premise of the game. It's tiring. I bet the majority of y'all are only annoyed because you 1) don't understand what a candid is.... to which I say look it up, it's obvious. and 2) you can't find anything good

Keep it because I have a good understanding of words and this round is perfectly fine

Nobody had a problem with this round last time :rip: why the fake FUMES!

I really liked my entry but now tha Queen Concheeto blatantly said its not candid, let me SWITCH on this round!!

Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, Alena said:

i didnt pick it!!! sue @Navyofbadgals :-*

Shdjdjd it was one of the two you fat cow :thing: and the other round felt more fitting for later if we were gonna do both rounds 

bitch

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

The concept of the game is to find the best picture of your celebrity that fits the buzz word.... and now you're all fuming because the game is called POSE and the game asks for something other than that. But that's not the premise of the game. It's tiring. I bet the majority of y'all are only annoyed because you 1) don't understand what a candid is.... to which I say look it up, it's obvious. and 2) you can't find anything good

Yeah, baby you cracke the code dictionaries exist

Keep The Round

1. kylie jenner

2. fa1x intelectual

3. sabbath

Change The Round

1. jamesfog

2. boys

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Shdjdjd it was one of the two you fat cow :thing: and the other round felt more fitting for later if we were gonna do both rounds 

bitch

i know im jk, ily dad ♥ :-*

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the round

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Well :mandown: I will say that besides that being a beautiful entry it was kinda forgettable too. Def very unique tho :mandown:

And the Gaga one was memorable and beautiful?!? Memorable? Very. Beautiful? I don't think so. :mandown:

I don’t see the big issue tho :rip: and if @Queen Conchita has an issue deciding wether something fits or not she can always ask us tbh :rip: 

but whatever pleases y’all :mandown: I’m down for whatever and seeing the reactions, it could be a nice challenge for y’all 

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

And the Gaga one was memorable and beautiful?!? Memorable? Very. Beautiful? I don't think so. :mandown:

I didn’t look at the Gaga one, just at yours :mandown:

Keep it:
1. Fa1x The Well-Read Intelectual

2. The Smart Kylie Jenner (And Also Well-Read)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.