POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

@Sabbath Your entry for this round is very basic. Your run so far has been pretty good, two Top 5's, which is impressive. You are competition. And yes, you did place me high in the color game but never HIGH enough when I needed it THE MOST aka in Round R4 (when I got the chop) or in the comeback round.... 

@beatinglikeadrum Your entry slayed in the Color Game but here on POSE, it's a fail. This is also your 2nd time in the bottom, so you kinda deserve to get the chop... But us JLaw stans sometimes need to stick together....but is our bond enough for you to survive this round? 

@Taylucifer I really liked your entry this round. You also have two Top 5 placements, which is just like Sabbath, impressive. You are major competition and I really see you going far this season with Gigi Hadid. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Jdhdkdjff loving this dramatic ass post by @Thanatos sjdjdjf :bibliahh:we stan 

4 minutes ago, Boys said:

Sexuality is a choice confirmed.

The ‘Price Tag’ singer ha impact

Ooh Thanatos enjoying playing God. I love it! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

@Sabbath Your entry for this round is very basic. Your run so far has been pretty good, two Top 5's, which is impressive. You are competition. And yes, you did place me high in the color game but never HIGH enough when I needed it THE MOST aka in Round R4 (when I got the chop) or in the comeback round.... 

@beatinglikeadrum Your entry slayed in the Color Game but here on POSE, it's a fail. This is also your 2nd time in the bottom, so you kinda deserve to get the chop... But us JLaw stans sometimes need to stick together....but is our bond enough for you to survive this round? 

@Taylucifer I really liked your entry this round. You also have two Top 5 placements, which is just like Sabbath, impressive. You are major competition and I really see you going far this season with Gigi Hadid. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

Give me a chance. One last time. 

KDo3u2k.png

BOTTOM & ELIMINATION

18. Taylucifer | Gigi Hadid

talent: 14th / Alena: 16th / Conchita: 17th / Navyofbadgals: 16th / Tsareena: 15th
AVERAGE: 15.6

19. Sabbath | Zendaya

talent: 18th / Alena: 12th / Conchita: 20th / Navyofbadgals: 11th / Tsareena: 18th
AVERAGE: 15.8

20. beatinglikeadrum | Charlize Theron

talent: 21st / Alena: 20th / Conchita: 12th / Navyofbadgals: 14th / Tsareena: 19th
AVERAGE: 17.2

and eliminated by Thanatos in 21st place is ...

@Taylucifer | Gigi Hadid

Thank you for playing :heart2:

Oh omg gag

4 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

you did place me high in the color game but never HIGH enough 

Nnnnn

hN1J2Hz.gif

I really thought you were chopping me like there was no way omg

We love bold moves. :clap3:

Thanatos................. you got a FRIEND in me

I don’t feel like this was the right bottom 3 and I’m sad about @Taylucifer going :(

you def had more to give and to show and I was excited to see more, hopefully when/if the comeback round comes, you’ll slay it :heart2:

and TBH, i know this wasn't my strongest photo but i really loved the Grace hair and wanted to use it but I couldn't imagine any other round where I would be able to so I just risked it.

now that i have self indulged, time to get back on the top 5 xo

Shdjdjd judging of Thanatos ha dramatic post I thought she was either chopping Charlize or Zendaya

hN1J2Hz.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.