Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 hour ago, Riri. said:

Aren't you gay?

part21.gif

I am bisexual and my sexuality doesn't define my connection with God. 

39 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Hope the remaining judges spare me. y'all really gonna elim a whole ass pregnant WITH A CHILD woman? 

I-

wzvQn3J.gif

It'd be the best thing for the CHILD

33 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Why the emphasis on "with a child"? Would she be pregnant with an adult? 

wzvQn3J.gif

It could be just a food baby I think you know about those Oinkpox

wzvQn3J.gif

26 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I am bisexual and my sexuality doesn't define my connection with God. 

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif 

i-

1 minute ago, Riri. said:

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif 

i-

Literally what is so funny... you're annoying and rude get over yourself

4 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

I hope so because there's a lot of ties at the bottom of the rankings that need breaking :deadbanana4:

Just throw them all in the trash :cm:

jk

21 minutes ago, Riri. said:

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif 

i-

I dont understand your reaction. But OK. 

i just wanna say.... some of yall think nudity means sex when she is nothing like that. she is nothing of the sort.

10 minutes ago, talent said:

i just wanna say.... some of yall think nudity means sex when she is nothing like that. she is nothing of the sort.

Tea

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif

46 minutes ago, Lukey said:

It'd be the best thing for the CHILD

Yeah let’s just elim and throw the pregnant lady out into the streets. I just KNEW you hated children.

mariah_feud.jpg

wzvQn3J.gif

17 minutes ago, talent said:

SPILL THAT TEA ON THE OTHERS

Lukey

32 minutes ago, talent said:

But NOW we said it

22 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yeah let’s just elim and throw the pregnant lady out into the streets. I just KNEW you hated children.

mariah_feud.jpg

wzvQn3J.gif

Dont worry, when I win, you'll be okay

EriKills

EDIT: Oh wait, you never saved Alexandra in the other game.

Electric abortion coming your way

EriKills

• ATRL Moderator

I already miss this round. I thought about Boys her entry while I was in bed with my boy toy

Lukey

PTC

PTR

7 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I already miss this round. I thought about Boys her entry while I was in bed with my boy toy

Lukey

I wish there ad been more male characters in the game

wzvQn3J.gif

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Invisibility said:

I wish there ad been more male characters in the game

wzvQn3J.gif

Armond Rizzo is coming in season 3

wzvQn3J.gif

15 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Dont worry, when I win, you'll be okay

EriKills

EDIT: Oh wait, you never saved Alexandra in the other game.

Electric abortion coming your way

EriKills

Ill save her when u pick better songs

giphy.gif

I’ve been flopping hardcore in this game tbh if it’s not too late I’d like to change my contestant to: male contestant 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, talent said:

@Queen Conchita  yes i just dont remember how to spoiler x_x its been a while

just post em x

ff4a38.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @Legend E @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // this is a good look, but i just KNOW there are better katy photos out there!!! the teenage dream era was rife with possiblity. i still like the photo, though, but search harder.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // probably one of the most clothed photos and selling sex better than almost 2/3 of the cast. a great ad, clearly, and the bag is being sold. as they say, sex sells

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI // nudity =/= sex. the men had a pretty easy job this week, but this photo was a major disappointment for me (and i really liked your previous shots). you picked a photo where, yes, he is naked, but he is demurely looking away from the camera and there is a delicate orchid covering his penis. it's not "sex", and i read what you wrote, but the photo is not selling it.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // nudity =/= sex. looks like a good time... not so much a sexy one? she's naked, but it's more fun and cheeky than sexy.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY // great choice. the rainbow era was a great one for very sweet + sexy, and you selected a really good one out of the bunch.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // eeeeeehhh, it's a stretch. the shot composition is good and i think she's trying to give sex, but it's just not working.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO // whew, a man! i think the men had the easiest job this week and you definitely capitalized on it. i don't have much to say other then yeah, it's sexy from top to bottom. and as a bottom, i'd like nyle to call me

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON // ooh yes, serve!! really fantastic redemption for you this week. the intense stare, the dark edge, the lighting, the posing... love it. well done.

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ // nudity =/= sex. i kind of get it in little bits but... it's just a little too uninteresting and doesn't really push it hard enough.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // one of the few shots in the bunch that exemplifies that you can be almost entirely clothed and still sell sex HARD. the facial expression, the posing, the gentle virgin styling, the intense flared lighting... great job. glad you got past the first round.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR // it's a good middle of the pack shot for me. definitely getting a sexy vibe, fits the theme, but is on the safe side compared to some.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID // not bad, but kinda boring. i get the sex but it's just a little flat. i enjoyed it.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ // i like it, but it's a safe shot. i feel like nicki probably has better shots out there, but this one is serviceable.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // unbelievably nailed the hell out of the theme. some people tried to be gentle/demure and sexy and completely missed the sex part, but you picked an absolutely masterful picture. the makeup, the strawberry, the pose... stands out as an incredible shot against the whole pack this week, huge gap between you and my second favourite. really spectacular, keep it up.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // another good shot from you this week! really great in a bunch of ways, but you understood the assignment and picked a lovely sh

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // love it! it still has that same air of over the top, somewhat cheesy charicature of the theme paris has served so far in the last 2 shots, but it works nicely in still hitting the right notes.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // you had easily the biggest category of "sex" photos compiled in one handy book, so of course you were gonna hit it out of the park, period.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // a bit better than some other photos in selling the theme, but it's just a little too pretty and sweet and not enough sexy.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // nudity =/= sex. it's just uninspired and she looks bored like her man is just not doing her right.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // oh honey..... absolutely, whew! picked a really good shot, especially after your last one which was a flop. serves sex up, down, left and right.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON // great, great shot. sells the theme and is one of my favourites this round, but falls just a tad short of the really interesting and amazing photos. these last 2 shots have made me really interested to see what else you choose for the rest of the season- keep it up!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // the men had an easy job this week, but you went above the other two and really served it for me. the posture, the setting, his glistening bawdy, his eyes looking right at the camera.......... :jonny2:

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD // bit of a disappointment this week, but i figured it would be a bit tough with what allison's brand is. sorry, it just doesn't work for me even a little bit. the photo isn't bad but the theme was missed entirely.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ // a good, safe choice. nothing pushing into great photo territory, but passable. i want to see a little more pushing the envelope from you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.