POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @Legend E @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - What's sexy about this exactly? Katy looks frightened. Her jugs look huge I guess but they're so hidden and squashed. Crossed legs never look inviting. this really missed the mark for me.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Great entry. Inviting. love the sultry eyes and the open legs. It's sexy and very interesting since she's actually fully clothed but still able to scream SEX.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - ooh gurl I love the nerve of a completely nude shoot but this just screams narcissism. The flowers have too much open area and that makes me think his **** is little. Small **** isn't sexy gurl. But I'm a f@ggot and that v to his crotch whew... I'm just a hole sir. 

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - I mean Rih always serves sex but this isn't really screaming SEX for me. I guess her coochie is itchy or sumn and that broad smile is less sexually inviting and just more friendly. I still like the shot though. A bit girl next door which is a sexy image.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - It's obviously sex you know. The bed, the lolipop to make you wish it was your d1ck in her hand and stuff. Not much to complain about but also not really a stunner you know.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - I don't have a pregnancy fetish and judging from ****hub searches, it's not really a common fetish to use as an entry.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - whew now this is sexy. love the peekaboo into his pants. you just want to pull them down , get on your knees and get to work. It's inviting, it's sexy. it ticks the box. Great job.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - ahhh a good entry from miss Charlize. It screams sex!! like they will most definitely be banging right in front of my salad and bitch I would like to see. I took some points off cuz the male model is more in the center of the shot of Charlize is a bit lost with the black/ dark background.

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ - uhmmmm this isn't the animal round. nothing sexy about that snake..... very off putting in general. she's serving a witch. her crotch is completely covered by the snake. her boobs are barely shown. at least she's fully naked I guess.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - This is good. Zendaya looks like she's masturbating and the lighting is just sooo gorgeous... her small tiddies and her dress give her too much of loli vibe and there's a thin line between innocent woman exploring her sexual desires and MJ level perversions...  I'm just saying.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - the closed eyes finally working in your favor.. but sadly just by a little. she's serving a bit of sex with the animal print and the warm lighting but it's lost in the rest of the entries and just ends up feeling meh and boring.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID -  hmnmmm Gigi looks inviting, love the thumb over the lip, the really open eye and I love the lightning on this a lot but the sleek hair feels a bit cold. still a good entry.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - there are better pictures from this magazine like gurl you picked the least sexy one. but it's still a sexy overdone pic. love the sexy details in the different Nickis. the open legs, the ripped dress, the tongue over the puss. good job.
INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - ooh gurl :jonny4:you know how to serve out of the box entries.the warm cheeks, the strawberry in mouth, the boobs out of focus. I really can't complain about anything. It screams  SEX Great job.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Love the boots and the nude underneath. The pic definitely gives sex but it's a bit boring for me and the location is :/

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Love the american beauty reference. It's inviting and a really great shot. It loses the wow factor cuz it's a reference but still a good entry.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - The risk was definitely worth it. I really love this. Screams Sex but the less inviting part of sex. Madonna looks so natural. love the belly fold, the awkward exposed tiddy. It all screams Sex in the most unsexy way ever. Amazing job:clap3:

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - nn coming after Madonna might be unlucky for you. Kim looks so uncomfortable in this and isn't really inviting. Her legs are crossed and turned away. Her face is just okay and not really adding much. 

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - oh sis no. Caroline is serving all limbs. she looks comfortable I guess but that's it. All I see are limbs and barely anything that says Sex.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE -  The better version of Fa1x's entry, Jennifer's boobie :smitten2: love it. she's inviting, she's dripping wet. Great lightning as well.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Scarlett is serving butch realness. she's about to lesbian it up with Dita? Great shot.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA :jonny5: love the exposed crotch, the bath house setting (reminds me of a ***** that I might need to rewatch :mandown:), the editing on this whew. serving a wet dream. very inviting and screams sex

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD - I gave you some points for the nerve and the big eyes but meh. all american bombshell but she's serving teenager out in costume on Halloween.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ - it's just a bit too glossy. everything's covered, legs are crossed as well so it doesn't really scream Sex... just hey a sexy woman. Great legs and the shot itself is okay.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It's watching me... the screens have eyes

34dlDi5.gif

I love being watched, esp. if it's Icon M

34dlDi5.gif

Looks like my prostitute solicited another customer

34dlDi5.gif

sorry excuse the formatting i'm fixing it x

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

The flowers have too much open area and that makes me think his **** is little. Small **** isn't sexy gurl.

I hate y'all gays :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

I don't have a pregnancy fetish and judging from ****hub searches, it's not really a common fetish to use as an entry

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

(reminds me of a ***** that I might need to rewatch :mandown:)

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

her small tiddies and her dress give her too much of loli vibe and there's a thin line between innocent woman exploring her sexual desires and MJ level perversions...  I'm just saying

these critiques, I- :bibliahh:

16 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - ooh gurl I love the nerve of a completely nude shoot but this just screams narcissism. The flowers have too much open area and that makes me think his **** is little. Small **** isn't sexy gurl. But I'm a f@ggot and that v to his crotch whew... I'm just a hole sir. 

idgi...r we expecting him to send in a pic of an erected penis for this to be considered sexy?! 

IM DONEEEE

Related image

Edited by Yvess

16 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Related image

B*tch this looks so GAY :jonny5:

A scene between them? I would like to see it

Another satisfied customer. Woo. 

16 hours ago, Invisibility said:

B*tch this looks so GAY :jonny5:

A scene between them? I would like to see it

ikr! let us petition B3lAmi to sponsor a scene :gaycat1:

Edited by Yvess

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - whew now this is sexy. love the peekaboo into his pants. you just want to pull them down , get on your knees and get to work. It's inviting, it's sexy. it ticks the box. Great job.

:jonny5:

Kylie Jenner

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

idgi...r we expecting him to send in a pic of an erected penis for this to be considered sexy?! 

IM DONEEEE

Related image

:mandown: I'm just saying... he has sexier

The "right in front of my salad" **** reference though. @Tsareena the movie critic and expert jumped out. 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I hate y'all gays :bibliahh:

these critiques, I- :bibliahh:

:chick3: I was on sumn as I was writing

25 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - I don't have a pregnancy fetish and judging from ****hub searches, it's not really a common fetish to use as an entry.

@Tsareena  are you saying pregnant women aren't sexy? The pregnantphobia I-

Also I tried going a different approach to this round's theme "sex" but ok 

ellXhtE.gif

16 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:mandown: I'm just saying... he has sexier

Image result for honey davenport gif

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

can we ban @Sabbath for SPAMMING

oh I see, you're THREATENED, mind your business Oinkbox!

this is what I get for trying to help to get the critiques here faster, never again! 

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - This is good. Zendaya looks like she's masturbating and the lighting is just sooo gorgeous... her small tiddies and her dress give her too much of loli vibe and there's a thin line between innocent woman exploring her sexual desires and MJ level perversions...  I'm just saying.

im here for the bolded part, thanks judge tsareena x

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

I really had nothing purely sexy :rip: 

Image result for bonnie mckee we'll see about that gif

Gurl, she has the ANTM photoshoot in a salad bowl.

17 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Are you trying to help or sabotage?

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Are you trying to help or sabotage?

:dies: Omg there was NO way. I mean it might have been more successful but seemed like a guaranteed ELIM at the time

Is she saying that people who aren't sexually attracted to women can't appreciate female beauty? I-

5 hours ago, Riri. said:

I had better? Please show @Navyofbadgals

That same magazine :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.