• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

6 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:mandown: I’m switching on most of these. y’all all nailed the challenge in general so it comes down to the C U N T of it all

i'm not sure i agree that everyone nailed the challenge  :mandown:

got my early rankings done but i'm gonna sleep on it  :sleep:

Oo thanks Katy

Friendly reminder that Bella Hadid is Muslim and any slander towards her is Islamophobia

26 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Friendly reminder that Bella Hadid is Muslim and any slander towards her is Islamophobia

Well get ready to meet a lot of islamophobes

Post the critiques

But whenever you're ready because we can wait as we're just happy to be here with each other :heart2:

15 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Post the critiques

But whenever you're ready because we can wait as we're just happy to be here with each other :heart2:

You know there's no cash prize for Miss Congeniality correct? Even if there was you still wouldn't have a shot in the devil asshole to win it

10 minutes ago, Boys said:

You know there's no cash prize for Miss Congeniality correct? Even if there was you still wouldn't have a shot in the devil asshole to win it

I don't know why - but I would like to understand - why you always are aggressive and mean to others when they are only showing love and kindness.

Let's just enjoy our time in this game and not worry about awards or competition :hughard:

8 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I don't know why - but I would like to understand - why you always are aggressive and mean to others when they are only showing love and kindness.

Let's just enjoy our time in this game and not worry about awards or competition :hughard:

R u ok sis

10 minutes ago, Alena said:

R u ok sis

I'm okay, thanks. Just listening to Ashley Tisdale's album - Symptoms - And it's helping.

How are YOU?

19 minutes ago, Alena said:

R u ok sis

Even the judges are seeing that @Lukey is cracked out

sent my critiques and rankings, this round kinda did that ngl

19 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: KATYCATPH

Hide contents

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADIDIt's not a bad photo per se but because you slayed us photo after photo during the earlier rounds, this falls kinda flat. I find the showing of the underboob interesting (I look boobies very much) and the black-and-white make this great but this doesn't serve Old Hollywood that much.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: You are kinda serving Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream.mp3 here. You are kinda reaching for the unreachable here. I hope your writeup is enough to save you.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: I see the homage to the 50s/60s here and I love it. It's just a bit plain and does not tell much story which is actually good for a round called history. Still better than the two photos before it.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: Kinda predictable you'll be going medieval Japanese here but this is a good kind of predictable. I love composition of this photo. Her being dead center, that huge ass sign on top, the symmetry of the props (especially the lights) in the background. Overall a strong photo.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS: Let them eat cake! Serving Marie-Antoinette realness here. I find her pose kinda awkward but this is like a modern interpretation of that time so it really does not matter. Not as strong as Invisibility's photo but still a good one.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON: I initially didn't like this because I didn't get it the first time I saw it but looking more thoroughly, this is actually a highlight. Portraying 70s glam with the dramatics of those smoking cigarettes. Great job! 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN: I got the Marilyn Monroe homage right off the bat which is good. It's also not a bad photo but compared to the bests of this round, it kinda fades in the background. Still far from the worst this round.  

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI: Serving Whistler's Mom or that wife in the painting of the couple of farmers. It's a simple but very effective shot. Also reminds me of Ellis Island immigrants. 

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: You continue to prove why you have the last male model standing. This is a great shot reminiscent of late 70s/early 80s. The against-the-light lighting here works really great.

Overall this is a strong round but I still stand by my original opinion that my supposed entry is much better than some of these. :cm:

not that bad of a judge huh :mandown: idk if I fully agree with everything said here but I'll accept

also yeah you wouldn't have won but I wouldn't have ranked you last with your supposed entry :mandown: 

2 hours ago, Boys said:

Even the judges are seeing that @Lukey is cracked out

I think what it is, is that in this world right now, we are all so scared of being 

Due to the anger in this world and it consumes us. So, when someone is being nice to another person, they get attacked or questioned. And it's okay, because we aren't used to that right now but we will get better and be at a place where being loving and supportive is the norm again. :heart2: 

6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I think what it is, is that in this world right now, we are all so scared of being 

Due to the anger in this world and it consumes us. So, when someone is being nice to another person, they get attacked or questioned. And it's okay, because we aren't used to that right now but we will get better and be at a place where being loving and supportive is the norm again. :heart2: 

unpost that song or I will change my critique for you into something (more) negative

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

unpost that song or I will change my critique for you into something (more) negative

The song resonates with myself though. I was just walking in the rain heading home from work, with the song on full volume and I shed a tear or two as it's a stunning song that connects. :'( 

Lukey needs to go I'm sick of this charade, acting like his farts don't stink... mama you're pushing 30

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Lukey needs to go I'm sick of this charade, acting like his farts don't stink... mama you're pushing 30

:bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Boys said:

:bibliahh:

Supporting you :hug: 

5 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Supporting you :hug: 

Where's my support :siptea:

24 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

ffs :priceless: 

PTC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.