POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

10 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Give us more thoughts legend

Why would you want more thoughts when the first one out of ha mouth was a lie???

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 minute ago, Boys said:

Why would you want more thoughts when the first one out of ha mouth was a lie???

I didn’t say I agrih’d I’m just curious what other people think outside of the judging panel and outside of your petty ass :fan:

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I didn’t say I agrih’d I’m just curious what other people think outside of the judging panel and outside of your petty ass :fan:

Don't know why this made me choke on my drink for a good 30 seconds 

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Two judges attacking a contestant

Do the contestants get treated like this in The Color Game? 

No, just bagels x

#ColorGame8ComingSoon

11 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

The was Skiley, I think

When I get back on my laptop I'll confirm it

ooo lemme check that out, thank ü :heart2:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: KATYCATPH

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADIDIt's not a bad photo per se but because you slayed us photo after photo during the earlier rounds, this falls kinda flat. I find the showing of the underboob interesting (I look boobies very much) and the black-and-white make this great but this doesn't serve Old Hollywood that much.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: You are kinda serving Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream.mp3 here. You are kinda reaching for the unreachable here. I hope your writeup is enough to save you.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: I see the homage to the 50s/60s here and I love it. It's just a bit plain and does not tell much story which is actually good for a round called history. Still better than the two photos before it.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: Kinda predictable you'll be going medieval Japanese here but this is a good kind of predictable. I love composition of this photo. Her being dead center, that huge ass sign on top, the symmetry of the props (especially the lights) in the background. Overall a strong photo.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS: Let them eat cake! Serving Marie-Antoinette realness here. I find her pose kinda awkward but this is like a modern interpretation of that time so it really does not matter. Not as strong as Invisibility's photo but still a good one.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON: I initially didn't like this because I didn't get it the first time I saw it but looking more thoroughly, this is actually a highlight. Portraying 70s glam with the dramatics of those smoking cigarettes. Great job! 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN: I got the Marilyn Monroe homage right off the bat which is good. It's also not a bad photo but compared to the bests of this round, it kinda fades in the background. Still far from the worst this round.  

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI: Serving Whistler's Mom or that wife in the painting of the couple of farmers. It's a simple but very effective shot. Also reminds me of Ellis Island immigrants. 

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: You continue to prove why you have the last male model standing. This is a great shot reminiscent of late 70s/early 80s. The against-the-light lighting here works really great.

Overall this is a strong round but I still stand by my original opinion that my supposed entry is much better than some of these. :cm:

15 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: I see the homage to the 50s/60s here and I love it. It's just a bit plain and does not tell much story which is actually good for a round called history. Still better than the two photos before it.

let's call it simple, which is not bad, instead of basic since i went a different and musical route ?sksk

thanks for the taste extra official judge katy, wish no one got eliminated last round :heart2:

Posting unwarranted critiques at your big age...

40 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: Kinda predictable you'll be going medieval Japanese here but this is a good kind of predictable. I love composition of this photo. Her being dead center, that huge ass sign on top, the symmetry of the props (especially the lights) in the background. Overall a strong photo.

This racismé

Sorry for highlighting Japanese tradition when the rest of the entries reeked of caucacity (save for Zendaya and Jeana, ha Rachel Dolezal moment) !!1!1!111!

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

This racismé

Sorry for highlighting Japanese tradition when the rest of the entries reeked of caucacity (save for Zendaya and Jeana, ha Rachel Dolezal moment) !!1!1!111!

oh wow this erasure of bisexual king Jon Kortajarena's spanish heritage

@Invisibility and I displaying Japanese and Black Excellence History™, truly Historical Cysters!

8 minutes ago, Boys said:

oh wow this erasure of bisexual king Jon Kortajarena's spanish heritage

baby......

14 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

This racismé

Hey, I said it was the good kind of predictable! :angry:

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

baby......

Do I know what hes saying? No but don't ever doubt his spanish roots :cm:

5 minutes ago, Boys said:

i meant that spanish people ARE white but that was hot so suddenly IDC anymore, he can be anything he wants!

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

i mean that spanish people ARE white but that was hot so suddenly IDC anymore, he can be anything he wants!

thats all that matters we love supporting a POC :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

:mandown: I’m switching on most of these. y’all all nailed the challenge in general so it comes down to the C U N T of it all

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: You are kinda serving Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream.mp3 here. You are kinda reaching for the unreachable here. I hope your writeup is enough to save you. 

:bibliahh:  

Girl how’s my photo a reach :psyduck:  Maybe because it’s not a corny, very costumey interpretation of the theme? :-*  

(and the photo is actually an outtake/interpretation from a “Modern Messiah” photo series, term used for centuries in many ancient religion ask PinkBox, it’s very much on theme but thnx for your flop critique I guess x). 

11 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:mandown: I’m switching on most of these. y’all all nailed the challenge in general so it comes down to the C U N T of it all

That sounds like me so I can't wait for my #1 spot!

15ye.gif

15 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

switch in favor of black history, miss Tsareena ?

22 minutes ago, Boys said:

That sounds like me so I can't wait for my #1 spot!

15ye.gif

That actually stands for charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. You are just plainly a c-u-n-t.

15ye.gif

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

You are kinda serving Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream.mp3 here.

Frank Sinatra, you mean

3 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Frank Sinatra, you mean

I like the Andy Williams version though.

14 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

That actually stands for charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. You are just plainly a c-u-n-t.

15ye.gif

That's still more C-U-N-T than you will ever possess! :cm:

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

@Invisibility and I displaying Japanese and Black Excellence History™, truly Historical Cysters!

Do we stan? YES! :heart2:

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Also oh wow I didn't know Jon's voice was so deep

Úsame, sólo soy un agujero papacito :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.