UH, what

I left for three hours

I won

who is on the chopping block

Boys who shall be saved bc of the audios

I have already made a decision

I vote to eliminate

Spoiler

KatyCat. Boys chose not to eliminate me when he won And I would like to return the favour. I just had a look through the scoreboard and all of the three have really good stats. So I couldn't simply choose to take out the one that poses the most threat because all of you do.

Thanatos sent me a despare message begging to stay and I appreciate that. Katy didn't mention me once (or didn't @ me or pm'ed) be it to congratulate me or try sand stand her ground. So in the end...  it came down to that

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

I vote to eliminate

Hide contents

KatyCat. Boys chose not to eliminate me when he won And I would like to return the favour. I just had a look through the scoreboard and all of the three have really good stats. So I couldn't simply choose to take out the one that poses the most threat because all of you do.

Thanatos sent me a despare message begging to stay and I appreciate that. Katy didn't mention me once (or didn't @ me or pm'ed) be it to congratulate me or try sand stand her ground. So in the end...  it came down to that

Not u posting it instead of sending it to conchita :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I vote to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

girl ...

4 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I vote to eliminate

Hide contents

:bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I vote to eliminate

Hide contents

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

girl ...

@Fa1x intelectual doing a better job than @Queen COKEchita at hosting

WHY AM I ALWAYS A MESS

LIAR GAME wll never leave me

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

Oh, I didn't go back to read

It’s always been like this sjdjdj

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

tbt to when @Tsareena did the same during color game :bibliahh:

:weeps: servers were so bad that day omg I felt bad

Poor katycat u will be missed sis but I laughed irl @ the mess :bibliahh: 

Poor Katy

Lukey

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

tbt to when @Tsareena did the same during color game :bibliahh:

That was a classic, that was a classic

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

It’s always been like this sjdjdj

No, I meant I forgot to go back and read because having 11 notifications left me nervous and I didn't have the brains to come back to the announcement post and read

The only thing that crossed my mind was to look up the competition chart and decide

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Thanatos sent me a despare message begging to stay and I appreciate that

• ATRL Moderator

:bibliahh: Boys using his vocaroo session to drag all the gurls. bitch focus on your entry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.