POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

11 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Are you high or sumn

High on life? 

Yes.

Embrace life and it makes things easier.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Why do I feel like we got critiques faster when there were 29 of us than we do now?? PTC

3 hours ago, Lukey said:

High on life? 

Yes.

Embrace life and it makes things easier.

The drags in this thread are great but tbh I am loving the growth, maturity and overall positive tone to your posts lately

dBUIbbP.gif

You will be missed.

dBUIbbP.gif

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The drags in this thread are great but tbh I am loving the growth, maturity and overall positive tone to your posts lately

dBUIbbP.gif

You will be missed.

dBUIbbP.gif

Girl Paris doesn't belong in the bottom, you tried it with the shade tho

9 minutes ago, EriKills said:

dBUIbbP.gif

You will be missed.

dBUIbbP.gif

:deadbanana4:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - not getting party much at all. the picture is very plain. looks like it's from some 13 year old girls magazine.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - i like this. it's a pretty shot and i do feel like it goes quite well with the theme. there's bottles and she's fixing ha makeup.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - very cool concept. i don't know if it's very 'party' but i do like ur different approach to the theme.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - this definitely works with theme. u can just feel the fun vibe from the shot.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it's okay. the masks are creepy, i like them.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - this is also okay. it's not very exciting though, like it's kinda whatever.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - it's fun. fits the theme and she looks fierce.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - i like everything but the other girls face, she's annoying. Kim definitely owns the spotlight in this picture, which is nice.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - adore this. such an awesome take on the theme.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. so basic. serving Primark xmas catalogue 2011.

I'm on the verge of snapping let me go grab a snack

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

I'm on the verge of snapping let me go grab a snack

open vocaroo on the way to the kitchen, king!

16 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Nnn I agree! I was basing on the critiques (pre-Alenas), tell that to the first two judges that dragged Lukeys entry a biT.

6OFAfHh.jpg

10 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - not getting party much at all. the picture is very plain. looks like it's from some 13 year old girls magazine.

It actually from the July 2009 issue of Seventeen. :deadbanana2:

Tastelesslena came through once again, I was starting to miss her :clap3:

Started strong now it looks like this is the end for me.

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

dBUIbbP.gif

You will be missed.

dBUIbbP.gif

I'm not going to allow your negative energy to affect me.

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you, I appreciate the love.

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // augh, i really can't bring myself to like this photo. i can see it being on theme kind of, but the photo itself is just awful and amateur. i was really hoping you could find something because i went searching and saw some pretty decent choices, but then again that could just be my personal tastes. really happy with your performance up until this photo, though.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // like it better than katy's photo and i like the angle you took, but it's just a boring one this round compared to some of the more interesting shots and different takes. i like it, but it could be much better.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // absolutely love the shot, i think it's the best picture you have submitted overall this whole season. do i think it's a bit of a reach for the theme? yes. that is why i have a bit of an issue with scoring it high even though i adore the whole picture. i kind of get it, but for me personally it's just a tad too abstract.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // really lovely! definitely get the party vibes; fun, european, seaside party that spontaneously happened at the end of a long day of sailing. really enjoy this picture, well done.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i find this really interesting. i see both positives and negatives, but as per usual it's such a strange shot from shiina and i appreciate that. it verges on lacklustre, but again, the fresh take makes me like it more than dislike it.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // this is just not a good photo, which is so unfortunate following 3 great wins in short succession. it's just such a generic shot, the sun is completely hiding one model's face, it's not flattering for either girl, the movement of the dresses is totally unappealing, the general composition of the photo is not interesting or balanced... it's tough to see you fall like this when you had some stellar shots.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // love this photo!!! clearly taken with a great camera and a great eye and even if it is an opportune moment, definitely professionally shot in my eyes with the quality. really one of the immediate shots to scream party, but not perfect.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // pretty straightforward and obvious, but i appreciate that about this picture. definitely looks like a great time, kim absolutely pulls attention to herself in a picture with 4 very magnetic people which is no easy feat. love the levels, love the colour. nice choice.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // similarly to last year, another great shot with the idea of a party gone bad deserving to be the winner. love this picture. really good emotion that the whole picture gives, the action in the shot says everything you need to know, and caroline is selling it. love that for you!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // it feels really cheap. i definitely think it reads party especially when compared to a lot of the pictures this round, but the picture itself is kinda blah. i think there are better choices out there as well that maybe are a little more abstract but definitely look more interesting and more composed.

omg

my cheques going through

thank you judges

Lukey

also from now on we're going to a top 3 instead of a top 5, single elimination this round x

TOP 3

1 (WIN)

HIGH

SAFE

BOTTOM

very fair critiques tbh. I was gonna make @Yvess to write me an essay full of reaches for why my pic represents party, aka party of one route or how you can be surrounded by ppl at a party but feel alone but that’s how everyone else may feel so ur the same or maybe this a party from the future etc etc. but some of the others are much more direct to the theme which deserves more points tbh :clap3: 

(well the ones that better captured theme but are also great photos anyways).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.