POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

Once again, a fair critique. I wish Sheena had a photoshoot dominating someone like some of y'all's great choices, but I did what I could

PinkBox

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

CHA

CHA

CHA

Rank her #1 @judges

zFQ9W9R.thumb.png.e962192257822d2531f466

Oh wow completely forgot @PinkBox they actually played Madgonna's new sing yesterday in the club and in the Urban room... I was shook.

The way the room got empty quicK

Just now, Lukey said:

Oh wow completely forgot @PinkBox they actually played Madgonna's new sing yesterday in the club and in the Urban room... I was shook.

It was too ahead of its time for certain people...

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

At least make your lies believable! 

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

It was too ahead of its time for certain people...

Just now, PinkBox said:

At least make your lies believable! 

Fastest time it took me to get a drink at the bar.

Madonna works in mysterious ways :clap3: 

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - super cool shot! Love the dominatrix vibe, and katy is selling it. I will say that my eyes first went towards Hagdonna, but the more you look at it, the more Katy becomes the scene stealer. Really good job!

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - you already had such a boat photo so eh about that part.. but I do like this! I like the interpretation of luxury = power; and I feel like Bella is certainly selling all the luxury here. It's a nice shot

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - knew you would send something from this shoot :eli: good pick, love the chaotic/apocalyptic vibe this has

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - love the usage of red here, really elevates this picture. The pic does seem a bit fake/cliche-y and it throws me off from fully loving it. Still a pretty good job tho!

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Nicki WRLD tour.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it all looks a bit stiff/fake which is a shame, cause I love the concept of the picture. Good enough tho, I'll take it x

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - power or not, not super in love with this shot x. I do get some more power than a few other entries, which is really your saving grace cause this certainly ain't your best work

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - it reminds me of commercials for these apps like the one Mariah did sjsjs (idk the name anymore but w/e). This is a great shot, and whilst it's still a Paris vibe, I feel like this is different enough to stand out in your portfolio. The Lukey we want and deserve 

PINKBOX | MADONNA - I see power in here, but mostly cause it's two big celebs/artists and it's nice to see another interpretation of Power here but you could've done better imo. It's cute but it's serving Italian nonna with her daughter

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - power is in the numbers, I see it and I like the interpretation but I don't really like the pic. Feel like the clone theme could've been executed better. But at least you had power in your entry, and it's a nice interpretation

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - amazing photo, like this could be a winner and I do like the interpretation of royalty = power.. that said I don't see it here :/. Great shot, but no power

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - Nicki WRLD tour [2]

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - super cool shot, love the grittiness/rawness of the shot. Perfect usage of power and I LOVE the way this photo has been shot. Proving why you deserved to be the last male model standing :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Nicki WRLD tour.

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - Nicki WRLD tour [2]

:bibliahh:

Another mildly-satisfied customer

Not @Navyofbadgals giving Noah and Sabbath #1 and #2 based on those comments

Lukey

Thanks for my positive comments at last. 

I'll most likely be #2 and blocked by a MAN. 

8 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Not @Navyofbadgals giving Noah and Sabbath #1 and #2 based on those comments

Lukey

Forgot that there are still Nicki stans

Lukey

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Lukey

i just vomited in my mouth a little bit :psyduck:

10 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Lukey

People stuck by Queen Victoria even in her downfall, we gotta stick by the Queen of Rap even in her downfall

LGTPCIt.gif

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

i just vomited in my mouth a little bit :psyduck:

Great, it'll match your outfit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.