• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

16 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

wtf is power in some of these. picking a bottom would be hard but the few of y’all that slayed. great job 

14 minutes ago, Alena said:

Right? I - 

if you don't see power in my entry try streaming American Horror Story: Coven, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Hocus Pocus, The Witch, etc. for help!

Alena

Just now, Alena said:

I bet u feel at home! Xo

asdhafajfkf :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Noah said:

if you don't see power in my entry try streaming American Horror Story: Coven, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Hocus Pocus, The Witch, etc. for help!

Alena

Not to shade you or anything and your photo is far from the worst this round but if your photo doesn't translate its meaning on its own, the it failed to serve its purpose

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Alena

Tasteeee :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

asdhafajfkf :bibliahh:

:-* 

Also sis @Thanatos, your entry is not as bad as the worst entries here but the one you sent earlier in the thread is MIIIIIIIIIIIlLES BETTER

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Also sis @Thanatos, your entry is not as bad as the worst entries here but the one you sent earlier in the thread is MIIIIIIIIIIIlLES BETTER

:cm:

13 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Not to shade you or anything and your photo is far from the worst this round but if your photo doesn't translate its meaning on its own, the it failed to serve its purpose

I agree which is why I don't write descriptions for my photos, but I just wanted to provide some hints in case any of the judges were a little slow

giphy.gif

Red symbolizes power btw like literally type “red symbolizes” in google and it auto puts in power. Remember that judges. 

17 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

This was my other entry.

Reveal hidden contents

V-Fashiontography-Klein-4.jpg

I wanted to send this in to show that a photo with great composition can slay (the symmetry in this ome is just... ugh!!) But some judges may not understand so I went with something that was more obviously fit into the theme.

The pic with Madonna as her bitch is MUCH better tbh :jonny5:

57 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

This was my other entry.

Reveal hidden contents

V-Fashiontography-Klein-4.jpg

I wanted to send this in to show that a photo with great composition can slay (the symmetry in this ome is just... ugh!!) But some judges may not understand so I went with something that was more obviously fit into the theme.

Omg the power that that has 

Imagine if we sent in the same picture kii

liBqwYu.gif

53 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

But it’s a fierce picture but probably not for this round, I agree :thing:

Gaga and Madonna, Oscar winning songs sung by these chanteuses, the Italian power that that has

liBqwYu.gif

55 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Red symbolizes power btw like literally type “red symbolizes” in google and it auto puts in power. Remember that judges. 

:cm:

Also @Boys your model looks SO HOT in this picture, I’m gagged :1stplace:

interesting entrihs and takes on the word

Nice to see a previous winner making an appearance in the POWER round!

the POWER that has!

Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, Alena said:

I bet u feel at home! Xo

Try harder x

oh this is a REALLY good round for some of you and a bit disappointing for others

3 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Ugh @Boys serving my fetish. Can I be that ugly old man instead? I promise I'll make King Jon the happiest man ever.

I-.....

Since I'm getting the boot, I'd like to say I'm very happy with my performance. Top 13 isn't for everyone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.