POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

but you made me feel that way by ur response. 

im not gonna be delusional and expect acclaim tbh, but for u to just critique me with a LOL makes me feel that i just threw my game intentionally.

yeah, thats what i thought you were doing

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

11 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I feel this. Imagine my peril in Season 1 when I chose to play with a male non-model celebrity. The risk I took. Aaron Ramsey walked (with Key) for Jon, Nyle and Pietro to run. :'(

Cj43zsEUoAIkmbb.jpg

and hey, inb4 anyone accuses me of making up excuses abt my model's limited portfolio, i wanted to say that NEVER i have done and never will I.

Im just commenting on the critiques ok 

15 hours ago, talent said:

yeah, thats what i thought you were doing

well do we need to get into this first b4 i can hear that from u? maybe ur time is too precious that u cant give me a simple sentence for ur critique? 

like, i dont want to tell u the details on how i look for my entries coz this is not rupaul's best sob story race but u can ask the host if im just throwing my game (do that after i get elim ds round) 

Where is that interesting.gif when you need it?!?

@Yvess simply put, i critiqued you last week about samey photos, so this week you submitted the exact same photo as a previous round and it made it clear to me that either:

a) you read my critique and understood it and submitted this photo as a farewell

b) you read my critique and didn’t care and submitted this photo thinking it was good

c) you didn’t care to read my critique at all

so of course i didn’t take it as a serious entry. when i critique people on things its because i want them to do better because i dont have any favourites to win or lose. i felt disrespected as a judge by this picture even though i know it would never be anything personal.

sure, maybe i should’ve typed the exact same thing i did last week if that would’ve helped you, but i figured it either didn’t matter or you wouldn’t read it again, so i didn’t.

i apologize for this whole mishap.

im actually reading your paragraphs and they amuse me, but at this point it may not be a failure on you as a contestant, but definitely on your model, and its a lesson learned for future seasons.

The girls are fighting.

Random thing that I've been thinking looking back at first season: I ****ing HATE whoever played as Björk. A nobody who hasn't been here in more than a year, did her so dirty in the sex, party, prop and esp. the best shot (an ugly profile photo) rounds, shaded the hoest, flopped in the finale... I'm just so pressed bc I wanted to play as ha this time around but she's banned

NZhoWta.gif

Hm 

let me keep quiet

Stream Homecoming

like @KatyCatPH and i probably had this same argument last season and miss thing is killing it this time around with lady perry. male models are so hard to do right but @Boys did them good this season by picking one with a well rounded portfolio and choosing very distinct pictures. just do some research ahead of time and i know you can do good @Yvess cause you have submitted some good **** with the little you have to work with

16 hours ago, talent said:

@Yvess simply put, i critiqued you last week about samey photos, so this week you submitted the exact same photo as a previous round and it made it clear to me that either:

a) you read my critique and understood it and submitted this photo as a farewell

b) you read my critique and didn’t care and submitted this photo thinking it was good

c) you didn’t care to read my critique at all

so of course i didn’t take it as a serious entry. when i critique people on things its because i want them to do better because i dont have any favourites to win or lose. i felt disrespected as a judge by this picture even though i know it would never be anything personal.

sure, maybe i should’ve typed the exact same thing i did last week if that would’ve helped you, but i figured it either didn’t matter or you wouldn’t read it again, so i didn’t.

i apologize for this whole mishap.

wow. so u are truly a judgmental judge. u assumed i didnt read ur critiques? wow, thats insulting now.

i may have made mistakes in my entries but i am so shocked that u would do me like this? wow oh wow.

u know what i have no prob getting booted out but ur post above is too offensive

and im sry for posting iin here whatev i feel, i should just kept things in my mind 

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The girls are fighting.

Random thing that I've been thinking looking back at first season: I ****ing HATE whoever played as Björk. A nobody who hasn't been here in more than a year, did her so dirty in the sex, party, prop and esp. the best shot (an ugly profile photo) rounds, shaded the hoest, flopped in the finale... I'm just so pressed bc I wanted to play as ha this time around but she's banned

NZhoWta.gif

ill give you her number and you can take this up with her  :dies:

3 minutes ago, talent said:

like @KatyCatPH and i probably had this same argument last season and miss thing is killing it this time around with lady perry. male models are so hard to do right but @Boys did them good this season by picking one with a well rounded portfolio and choosing very distinct pictures. just do some research ahead of time and i know you can do good @Yvess cause you have submitted some good **** with the little you have to work with

Wait, I thought you just plain hated me. Jk I learned my lesson the last time around. I thought of playing with Lukas Podolski this season but I knew I'd have the same struggles again so I chose the best option to go.

Edited by KatyCatPH

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

wow. so u are truly a judgmental judge. u assumed i didnt read ur critiques? wow, thats insulting now.

i may have made mistakes in my entries but i am so shocked that u would do me like this? wow oh wow.

u know what i have no prob getting booted out but ur post above is too offensive

and im sry for posting iin here whatev i feel, i should just kept things in my mind 

are you being serious? are you really not reading what im writing? you focus on the one bad, HYPOTHETICAL thing in that whole post?  :stare:

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The girls are fighting.

NZhoWta.gif

Who played her x

Just now, Alena said:

Who played her x

@Buljangnan

so maybe since the judges are not taking my entries seriously, why should i bother waiting for the results?

u judges cant give benefit of the doubt to the contestants who r flopping already and just start not taking the submissions seriously just like the rest of the entries?

5 minutes ago, talent said:

I'm happy to be a trailblazer for male models in this competition to be the first one to do it RIGHT it truly is an honor and I know I will be referenced for seasons to come. Thank you for the praise I really do love it. :clap3:

tumblr_lv6qltk8yF1qaackno1_500.gif

Let me not keep quiet

you focus so much on this lol; but you have been dismissive of many critiques this round and your response to my critique:

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

i guess a judge should be open minded but from what the critique given to me the judge is already thnking it is the same coz it's B/W

no critique on how my model interacted with the water, just bc the judge maybe hates that im still here. 

So why would we care to critique any further when you don’t even listen. Yeah it sucks that Pietro is beautiful but has a same-y portfolio. I know that’s not on you, but you need to calm down and take responsibility for yourself and not get angry on others when they rightfully critique you

also you are liked in this game as a user , so idk if you think we genuinely hate you, but that’s certainly not true, but what you’re doing here is not fair

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

so maybe since the judges are not taking my entries seriously, why should i bother waiting for the results?

u judges cant give benefit of the doubt to the contestants who r flopping already and just start not taking the submissions seriously just like the rest of the entries?

i took all your entries before this seriously........ its very clear you aren’t reading what i’m trying to say so i’m not gonna bother any more.

16 hours ago, talent said:

are you being serious? are you really not reading what im writing? you focus on the one bad, HYPOTHETICAL thing in that whole post?  :stare:

U admitted already that u didnt take my entry srsly, what shd i feel abt that now? 

i guess now would be a good opportunity to say i plan on taking the reins back as hoest next season!

:clown:  keep an eye out for season 3 after this one is done! probably a small break first to plan and keep things fresh but it’ll come.

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Hm 

let me keep quiet

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Stream Homecoming

Weren't you suppose to keep quiet???

im on my way to work, can’t be wasting data with pointless arguments that are going nowhere. see y’all later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.