• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Y'all really love tearing a confident muslim woman down!

The talent of the judges showing :clap3:

15 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - Like good job making it this far with his limited portfolio.

OH YEAH THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT. 

and thx for composing a sentence for a critique, i mean it. thanks. 

@talent I saw that, but I didn’t want to send the most obvious shot. :’(

@Tsareena that’s the exact interpretation I was going for. Not just the ball that represents a liquid state, but her pose as well. Her flexibility is “fluid” like. 

I also liked the reflection of the water on the floor. 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

OH YEAH THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT. 

and thx for composing a sentence for a critique, i mean it. thanks. 

is this sarcasm? I’m foreign xx

18 minutes ago, URBAN said:

@talent I saw that, but I didn’t want to send the most obvious shot. :’(

@Tsareena that’s the exact interpretation I was going for. Not just the ball that represents a liquid state, but her pose as well. Her flexibility is “fluid” like. 

I also liked the reflection of the water on the floor. 

my mind getting it but :mandown: sometimes obvious works better

@Tsareena thank you for understanding my struggle if I deliver the average shirtless guy photo I get compared to all the other male models when I need to be standing out which is why I always strive to be different

The women in this competition have it so easy :!ohno:

31 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

This barely looks like a professional shoot

WELL IT IS HAG

Thanks for the positive regarding the drink though x

8 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I think the good sis is serious. Just refer to the critique before yours.

8 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

my mind getting it but :mandown: sometimes obvious works better

If it needed to be explained, it failed its purpose then. :michael:

It's been a fun ride and just remember that I LOVE every single one of you.

Your entries are fascinating and I adore playing with you guys.

Remember this.

Lukey

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I think the good sis is serious. Just refer to the critique before yours.

If it needed to be explained, it failed its purpose then. :michael:

Exactly

Lukey

It's so hard being the prettiest 

NZhoWta.gif

16 hours ago, Tsareena said:

NOOOO im also foreign and i am really thankful coz u composed sentences to justify whatever rank u will give me unlike some judges xoxo 

16 hours ago, Boys said:

@Tsareena thank you for understanding my struggle if I deliver the average shirtless guy photo I get compared to all the other male models when I need to be standing out which is why I always strive to be different

well same struggles boo :'( 

51 minutes ago, Boys said:

I feel this. Imagine my peril in Season 1 when I chose to play with a male non-model celebrity. The risk I took. Aaron Ramsey walked (with Key) for Jon, Nyle and Pietro to run. :'(

@Yvess, i gave you a critique Last week about your photos being the same thing. you submitted almost exactly the same photo as a previous week. i’m not one to repeat myself. maybe you should show you’re listening to critiques instead of just complaining about them.

lol

maybe next time pick someone who isnt naked in the same pose in all their pics so you dont have to cry about a limited portfolio later. i mean, it’s just that simple folks.

:smiley:

15 hours ago, talent said:

@Yvess, i gave you a critique Last week about your photos being the same thing. you submitted almost exactly the same photo as a previous week. i’m not one to repeat myself. maybe you should show you’re listening to critiques instead of just complaining about them.

lol

oooh so i should avoid BW shots and send Pietro's colored commercial shots so that i can get a different flavor of negative critique?

and im so sorry if u dont want to repeat urself to me, im such a dumb bimbo ty

lol 

Just now, Yvess said:

oooh so i should avoid BW shots and send Pietro's colored commercial shots so that i can get a different flavor of negative critique?

and im so sorry if u dont want to repeat urself to me, im such a dumb bimbo ty

lol 

listen, i’m not calling you any names because i’m not gonna go down to that level. that’s on you girl. no, you can send black and white shots, what i don't think you understand is there is nothing interesting or diverse about the same pose in a game called POSE.

maybe next time pick someone who isnt naked in all their pics so you dont have to cry about a limited portfolio later. i mean, it’s just that simple folks.

:smiley:

well i didnt know how this game works and i was vocal abt it coz i wanna have fun on my return to atrl and i already know i will flop and i am just airing my thoughts here, i cannot do that? what do u want me to do then, be a doormat?

:toofunny2:  

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

well i didnt know how this game works and i was vocal abt it coz i wanna have fun on my return to atrl and i already know i will flop and i am just airing my thoughts here, i cannot do that? what do u want me to do then, be a doormat?

:toofunny2:  

you had good shots early on that i praised because they were good, but now it is obvious that the rest of the pictures are all the same. there was a previous season linked you could look at to get an idea of how it works. i just think that now the photos are getting bland and next time you can pick a better model. i’m really not trying to be an asshole even though i see i am certainly coming off as one but i said the same thing last week and you submitted another samey photo. i felt like You cared not even a little about my critique. it’s clear he has a water photoshoot based off your Worst round pic, so why would you choose this one that is the exact same as your Animal?

listen, i’m not calling you any names because i’m not gonna go down to that level. that’s on you girl. no, you can send black and white shots, what i don't think you understand is there is nothing interesting or diverse about the same pose in a game called POSE.

but you made me feel that way by ur response. 

im not gonna be delusional and expect acclaim tbh, but for u to just critique me with a LOL makes me feel that i just threw my game intentionally.

you had good shots early on that i praised because they were good, but now it is obvious that the rest of the pictures are all the same. there was a previous season linked you could look at to get an idea of how it works. i just think that now the photos are getting bland and next time you can pick a better model. i’m really not trying to be an asshole even though i see i am certainly coming off as one but i said the same thing last week and you submitted another samey photo. i felt like You cared not even a little about my critique. it’s clear he has a water photoshoot based off your Worst round pic, so why would you choose this one that is the exact same as your Animal?

when u gave me a critique of LOL that made me feel like ur being an aSszz tbh. 

thanks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.