• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 hour ago, Boys said:

I already know you’re about to start dragging people for not actually being outside in nature

The lack of imagination :shakeno:

12 hours ago, Overprotected said:

Let me start looking for my comeback round photo

Imagen relacionada

Fff this is cute u should have gone with this one. I guess cuz its not officially from a photo shoot? 

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

PTC

Image result for pietro boselli gif

The blonde :-*

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

The blonde :-*

Dunno him but he can get it anytime

• ATRL Moderator

I can't see some of the entries cuz tinypic is blocked at work so I'll work on my scores and critics later today. From the few I've seen, a few of y'all slayed while the others well goodluck and start begging who you think will win

Psycho

BPIYA :flame:

sent my critiques + rankings :mandown: 

feel like I used the word forgettable a lot :mandown:

13 hours ago, Boys said:

Is that what the doctors told you when they were giving you a tour of your new "job"? That's gonna be your home sis :lmao:

sjsjsjs please :bibliahh: 

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

California Gurls we're unforgettable, daisy dukes, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle . 

2 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

California Gurls we're unforgettable, daisy dukes, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle . 

dNXe0N3.gif

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

leak them

dNXe0N3.gif

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

leak them

dNXe0N3.gif

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - this is absolutely awful, worst picture I have ever seen in my life. I'm expecting an apology from you because idk why you thought sending this would be a good idea. Be ashamed! fatso

dNXe0N3.gif

12 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - this is absolutely awful, worst picture I have ever seen in my life. I'm expecting an apology from you because idk why you thought sending this would be a good idea. Be ashamed! fatso

dNXe0N3.gif

well...

dNXe0N3.gif

Just now, Noah said:

well...

dNXe0N3.gif

you asked for it

dNXe0N3.gif

I hope I'm in your top 5

dNXe0N3.gif

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I hope I'm in your top 5

dNXe0N3.gif

top 5 worst photos of all time? maybe so

dNXe0N3.gif

1 minute ago, Noah said:

where is @Queen Conchita

dNXe0N3.gif

you killed her with your horrible photo.. hope you're happy 

dNXe0N3.gif

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

top 5 worst photos of all time? maybe so

dNXe0N3.gif

21hv8aF.jpg

24 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

you killed her with your horrible photo.. hope you're happy 

dNXe0N3.gif

1 down 4 to go

21hv8aF.jpg

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // i like this, strangely enough. it's a bit juvenile but i actually really enjoy that aspect of it. somewhat romantic in a way too. the dynamic movement is nice also

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // very easy and a bit moody. has a distinct point of view and a lot of interesting elements. great shot

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI // it's nice, passable. i don't find any issues with it, but i don't see a lot to celebrate either. colours and composition r nice though

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // it's a good picture, but i'm not head over heels for it. i like bits and pieces but it feels a tad overedited. rihanna looks like she's glued on top. that detracted a little from my ranking of your shot

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY // i like the photo a lot, but you and nyle have the same problem. an animal and a flat background. it's unfortunate you couldn't find a more appropriate photo.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // love a good titties out shot. this would've been a MUCH better choice for the sex round than what you had, but i'm glad to see it here. she feels a little alien in the environment and like she is "on top" of the nature rather than in it which is kind of what i was hoping for, but it's a good shot past that.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO // i don't like this photo very much, and you and mariah have the same problem. an animal and a flat background. it just doesn't work.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON // i love the line from leg to head, serving Showgirls poster. the contrast of the brutalist steps and the plants are nice, but it veers towards safe, with a bit extra to stand out. i do like it, though

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // gorgeous!! the softness, the feeling of luxury, the easy, lax nature of the shot are all wonderful. really good shot.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR // it's a good, safe shot. lower movement is nice but she feels kinda stiff up top. very simple and basic interpretation of nature, but it works.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // very interesting, fun, kooky. love the composition and colours, and the theme is really cute and original amongst the other shots. the tiger wearing a top hat made me smile. great shot.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // really, really cute. loved almost all the romantic, relaxed photos and this one is no exception. wonderful, i love the participation of her with the nature rather than just being on top of it, great shot.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // you're getting clocked a little but i continue to love the overall theme of like every single paris shot provided so far. she feels a bit like a city barbie being posted in the country barbie playset but i really like that.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // this photo made me smile. it wouldn't be my first choice for nature, but it fits the job and i think it's a great shot and has a great vibe, a nice palette, and good composition.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // would've loved if you used this for your sex round and honestly used your sex shot for this round, i think they both would've fit a little better. they are both basically the same shot, and both were decent, but i'm not in love.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // caroline has looked really awkward in a bunch of these pictures, i don't know what it is. it's another shot in the group that just feels like someone completely out of place in nature, but i like the composition at least. not much else.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // definitely would've been another great shot for the animal round, but it does fit here, and i like it. feels very queen of the plains, which is an interesting take, but is just a bit out of place.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON // it's nice, but it feels a little meh that she is so far removed from the natural elements of this shot and very much so kind of imposed on top of them rather than as a part of them. she looks great, lovely angles and face being served, but you could change the background to anything, really.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // really like the vibe of this shot. the colours are great and the composition is just as wonderful and jon is really giving it to me as a model, which i really wasn't expecting from the boys this season. great job so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.