• Sabbath

Let me start looking for my comeback round photo

Imagen relacionada

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

LMFAOOOOOOO THE G STANS FOR GAGA :deadbanana2:

24lizjq.gif

4 minutes ago, Boys said:

You would know about shaking with those bones of yours. :psyduck:

um Parkinson's disease is not something to joke about???

I guess it is not that bad. 

5 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Let me start looking for my comeback round photo

Imagen relacionada

i dont want u to go :emofish:

im listening to When You Believe rn 

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO ugh I just love how you always serve us such high fashion and this shot is no exception.

Tea!

qyYAQPc.jpg

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Tea!

qyYAQPc.jpg

i've tried to forget this ever happened

31 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE not denying it's a great shot but i've got the same problem with this as I have with jamesfog's, it wouldn't seem out of place in the animal round and actually it's very similar to a number of peoples entries from that round.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:19 PM, Queen Conchita said:

Nature is defined as the natural Earth and the things on it. The trees, flowers, forests, birds and animals are all an example of nature.

I understand the complaint about jamesfog's since he's not even outside in his, but Jennifer is and there's literally mountains and shrubbery in the background. :rip: Just because she's not posing next to a plant like almost all of the other entries doesn't mean it's not nature xoxo

tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

I understand the complaint about jamesfog's since he's not even outside in his, but Jennifer is and there's literally mountains and shrubbery in the background. :rip: Just because she's not posing next to a plant like almost all of the other entries doesn't mean it's not nature xoxo

tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

didn't say that, you can't deny it's not similar to a few of the Animal round entries though? I started off by saying it was a great shot, my critique wasn't negative :deadbanana4:

If anything mine is the MOST nature/on theme because it has plants, geographical features (such as mountains), and animals.

qOkDyQ4.gif

Random sidenote but I actually think a pairs challenge would be good :thing:

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Random sidenote but I actually think a pairs challenge would be good :thing:

[2]

14 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

didn't say that, you can't deny it's not similar to a few of the Animal round entries though? I started off by saying it was a great shot, my critique wasn't negative :deadbanana4:

Maybe I misinterpreted it, but your critique seems like "It's a nice picture but it's not really on theme/I'm going to rank it lower because it could've been used for another round." :thing: I obviously could've sent it in for the animal round but there's a clear overlap between the words nature and animals (and you even mentioned animals in the challenge post and I would've sent something else in if you hadn't.) But thank you for the positive parts :chick1:

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

Faves:

Bella

Pietro

Jeana

Jon

:sistrens:

a LIST. also we ALWAYS stan Nyle every round but especially this week 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Bella

Rihanna

Karlie

Jeana

:smitten:

talent supporting talent :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Jeana

Jon

Zendaya

My top 3 in alphabetical order. :alexz:

Katy too :clap3: let me stream Swish Swish ft (Nicki Minaj who u voted off remember)

:eek: thanks queen!

I feel like the Laganja of this season melting down after anything other than an overtly positive comment ajskskal :'(

6 minutes ago, Noah said:

I feel like the Laganja of this season melting down after anything other than an overtly positive comment ajskskal :'(

ur not alone 

17 minutes ago, Noah said:

Don't worry @PinkBox is here that old senile hag is the only one here losing ha mind.

18 minutes ago, Noah said:

19. Noah

Just now, Alena said:

19. Noah

1. Invisibility

ieyCsbs.gif

The kii at me being the resident ATRL senile grandma when I have an internship this summer working with 90-95 year olds with dementia in long term care :thing:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

1. Invisibility

ieyCsbs.gif

who knows :-*

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

The kii at me being the resident ATRL senile grandma when I have an internship this summer working with 90-95 year olds with dementia in long term care :thing:

you still work at ur age? u are so inspiring <3 ilysm mommy

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

It's brave to be sympathetic towards those who are going through the same circumstances as you, inspiring :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.