• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I guess @Queen Conchita did critiques to fast to make up for the zero critiques we got last round

Or maybe those are critiques from last round that she's gonna post. :eli:

20 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

:ahh: ily 

love you too

The way last round, y'all didn't know who would bottom because there were so many options to this round, not knowing who will bottom because nobody did terrible

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: QUEEN (can you believe she's actually done critiques) CONCHITA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY this is giving me theresa may 'the naughtiest thing i've ever done is run in a field of wheat' vibes.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID fugly shoes but this shot is stunning.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI stands out amongst the other shots because it's quite beachy, I did prefer your original entry though.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA nothing else to say other than that I really really like this.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY a quick google search tells me you had other entries that are better than this but I do appreciate how simplistic it is.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER fff i really didn't expect this when I first opened your PM, the naked mole rat did that!

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO this is such a hot shot (try saying that over and over again after a few alcopops x) and I do like it but I feel like i've seen this before from the animal round, it's nothing insanely original.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON she knows she's that bitch, the stance :clap3:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA effortlessly beautiful but not my favourite of the round.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR my favourite entry of yours so far, baby z stepped her game up, love it x

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO ugh I just love how you always serve us such high fashion and this shot is no exception.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS my least favourite shot from you so far, the setting is stunning but she's just giving me 'fell asleep on the job' but with a perfectly placed skirt vibe, looks unnatural.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON this is such an unintentionally funny shot, it really stands out.

PINKBOX | MADONNA quack! as much as I like my role as OGPBH this is the stand out of the round for me, it's so natural and effortless.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN she looks stunning, it's quite similar to your 'sex' shot so it's nothing we haven't seen before but I still like it.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI oh wow this is very robin hood, love it.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE not denying it's a great shot but i've got the same problem with this as I have with jamesfog's, it wouldn't seem out of place in the animal round and actually it's very similar to a number of peoples entries from that round.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON one of my favourite entries from you, I find her stance really cool and she looks fierce.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA :jonny: great job.

now time to rank, apart from a few people I have absolutely no clue what i'm going to do :thing:

i just cant - i 

tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

You know what, you should have just kept your critiques just like the last round. :lipton:

I keep getting betta lik Christina Aguillera and is actually incredible how I foat

Just now, Yvess said:

i just cant - i 

tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

:ahh: it's a positive critique sis

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

:ahh: it's a positive critique sis

i want more 

im needy

Fa1x intelectual

Edited by Yvess

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

quack

:bibliahh:

OGPBH

What is this? Obsessed Grandma PinkBox Hater? :shakeno:

But ty :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Boys said:

The only one to get @Queen Conchita shaking with my entry, I DID THAT!

the ACCLAIM.

she didn't shake, she used :jonny:, not :jonny5:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

:bibliahh:

What is this? Obsessed Grandma PinkBox Hater? :shakeno:

But ty :heart2:

fff wait did I do it wrong, I always see people do those OG things and tried to replicate :thing:

Just now, PinkBox said:

she didn't shake, she used :jonny:, not :jonny5:

You would know about shaking with those bones of yours. :psyduck:

The fact you think the shoes are fugly explains why I placed higher than you in colour game :heart2: 

fff wait did I do it wrong, I always see people do those OG things and tried to replicate :thing:

No I just didn't expect the "G" to be added in there :thing:

Sorry but that role has already been snatched by @Navyofbadgals!

EDIT : wait no, it's not an "OG" thing, the G stands for Gaga :bibliahh:

Edited by PinkBox

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

LMFAOOOOOOO THE G STANS FOR GAGA :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.