POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

8,411 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

@Kylie Jenner being so inspired by Zendaya's excellence that she has Z as her header :clap3: 

This has been my header since I joined so tea

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

This has been my header since I joined so tea

taste

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Boys

Spoiler

#MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - can you let these other bitches BREATHE??? I love this so much, one of my fav shots of the szn.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - a pic with fringe is so smart cause it really shows off movement nicely. You captured that, but I think the picture itself is a bit on the boring side. I wish she had gone even crazier with the fringe, show a little more character. Motion was captured though.. so that's sumn.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - this is.. a lot. I do love the cloudy background here, it's absolutely stunning. Motion is somewhat captured here, but because it's all so over the top, it doesn't look real, which makes it somewhat motionless for me. Idk maybe the other judges love it but this isn't it for me sorry :( why you slip up right before the FINALE HOE!!

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Not only does this capture motion the least, the shot they took also isn't.. really cute. She looks uncomfortable and it almost looks like this is a motion shot that isn't really in motion. So that she was in this position when the photo was taken and didn't actually move. Small detail, but I love the sunlight in the back oop.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - she does look like Kris Jenner here :bibliahh:besides the questionable styling, this is actually a real cool photo! It captures motion nicely and I think the pic in itself is interesting too.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - cute! I love the colors in this pic and I think you def took a unique approach here with choosing a water shot. The bubbles  here show off that motion very nicely, and makes this ultimately a pretty succesful shot! Think his left arm is positioned somewhat weirdly? That would be a complaint.. but like obviously not a major one.

#NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - this rihminds me of the shots rihallah used to take when she had a good IG game going on and omg I miss that :'( This as a picture, is head and above the others here. Because I'm used to these pics from my fav, I also see it as this NPS/social media shot BUT I will add that the others serve that a lil more whilst yours almost looks too professional so idk how the other judges will see it.. I love it tho.. you snapped xoxo

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Love this, the peachy colors of this garment are beautiful! You did good with this!

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Idk what happened to you this semi-final but... misS MA! That's what you get for shading Eurovision I guess! Don't hate this because of the flowers here that make this pic look nice, but idk if this is enough.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - you were the only one to go with a selfie, which I appreciate, but it's just.. empty for me. Like not interesting. Also the fact that all the light is on the right of the picture, and nothing on the left makes this look awkward. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Cute! Feel like your entry and Sabbath's in this category is giving me similar vibes for some reasons, though I like the peachy colors in Sabbath's a bit better. You both did good tho.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - actually think that this is a pretty neat shot! It's goofy and fun and looks like a NPS shot, but it doesn't bother here at all. Also there's so much green in this, that this is also a beautiful shot with or without Jon in it (some man candy def helps tho ki)

:thing: it's very close between two people for last place

a confusing customer at first, but we stan the second critique and have decided NOT to drag bagels!

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

:thing: it's very close between two people for last place

post alena's critiques so we get a better idea :thing:

expected

Conchita is busy watching Conchita on Eurovision

Alena post ur own critiques challenge

post more critiques 

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Alena post ur own critiques challenge

idk if i'm allowed to. im sure queen will post them soon <3

1 hour ago, Alena said:

idk if i'm allowed to. im sure queen will post them soon <3

do it and let's find out what happens <3

sorry i get a bit excited about eurovision and forget about everything else, alena is fine to post her own critiques or you can wait for me for 30 minutes :heart2:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

Spoiler

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Loveeee! This is gorgeous, this would SLAY as an album cover. Very cool and different approach to 'Motion'. A serve.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Very good. She looks great and the outfit goes well with theme as well. It has this mixed feel of High Fashion and Magazine photoshoot to it. Lovely. Also that hairstyle is super cute.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Not loving this. It's just weird but not in a good way tbh. The clouds are cool though but that's it :(

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - It's cute, very summery and she looks pretty but there's not much motion at all here. I get that she's walking but that's like the most boring option of motion to go for. For another round this would've been better i'd say.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Yess, this is a cooler way to make walking/running look more exciting for this round. Very hollywood, very nice. The black and white goes well with the image and overall i do enjoy the idea alot.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Obsessed. I love water and this is such a cool way to include water with motion. Perfect choice for this round.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Stunning. She looks great and expensive and so does the shot overall.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Obsessed with the colours of the dress and how well the outfit and Zendaya stand out against the background. Very good.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - I don't think you'll be having any cake this round djaklsdjsalk. It's just kinda MEH. She looks like a boring teacher who is retiring after being a teacher for 10 years.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - I like that you went with a selfie but it's just kinda boring. She is pretty but other than that ehhh.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Looking like a budget edition Victorias Secret angel. She has a million selfies etc. which would've been a way better entry to send. I think she even has a selfie book so i'm quite dissapointed with this.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - This is good, alot of fun. Serving Tarzan after a haircut.

we stan alena

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

Spoiler

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID:jonny: whew a shot. Love this for motion. The editing is spot on. The colors add so much to this. Amazing job.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - I do get motion in the fringe but it’s doesn’t have enough movement and is really dull compared to the other entries this round.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - uhm this is all over the place for me. I see the motion in it but Shiina is swallowed by the editing. I see the centaur body, then the wigs then the guitar then the armor then the clouds on top. Just too much and they don’t go well together.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  Such a stiff entry for motion. I get that she’s moving but it doesn’t work for me at all. The colors are absolutely gorgeous though. Wish there was more.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Great entry. Eyes are drawn to Kim even if she’s not in the center of the shot. Her looking like Kris is so hilarious for some reason. Definitely fits motion.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Great job. Being in water involves constant motion and the bubbles just add to that so this definitely serves motion and the colors are fantastic.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Another serve this round. Love this pic and the mirrored pose. Great touristy shot.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - love the dress and Zendaya’s pose. Doesn’t punch hard for me to rate it higher though but still a cute one.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Really don’t like this. The lighting is really pore and Shiina isn’t serving much in the pic. Lovely flowers though.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Bling Bling. Love the sparkle and lights in this and for a selfie it’s a really great shot.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - This is cute though a bit dull compared to the other entries this round.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Such a great shot especially for this round. Jon is serving personality and this is definitely very memorable.

So what now

n4vXsPm.gif

So obsessed with the critiques 

25 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

So what now

n4vXsPm.gif

you wait 50 minutes for the results, the finalists announcement & the last round :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

you wait 50 minutes for the results, the finalists announcement & the last round :heart2:

n4vXsPm.gif