ROUND 7: PROP

ENTRIES / CRITIQUES × × × / RESULTS

ROUND 8: DRAGON KINGDOM (WORST)

ENTRIES / CRITIQUES × × × × / RESULTS

@Queen Conchita I updated this for you :gaycat4:

WOW the amount of effort :clap3:

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

omg i luv ur RISKY entry tbh v interesting poor the basic gurls :jonny5:

Thanks queen of CANDIDS (whew the body language katy is serving :clap3:)

and my other fave entries: @Yvess @Thanatos @Fa1x intelectual :jonny5:

Thank you

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

These entries..

A damn mess :ahh:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

sent my critiques and rankings for both

vfzyNHS.jpg

comeback > the other bitches 

like kinda disappointed, we're gonna need to do a 6-way lipsync

Does this mean double elim for the main girls?

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

sent my critiques and rankings for both

vfzyNHS.jpg

comeback > the other bitches 

like kinda disappointed, we're gonna need to do a 6-way lipsync

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I have no say in that and let me be nice :fan: but I wouldn’t be opposed to it this round

I had a dream that I received 11 WPs in the space of an hour :deadbanana4: I don't remember what they were for tho

OT: POC

Edited by Invisibility

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

ffff @Navyofbadgals your critiques :bibliahh:

Did I lie 

iim getting nightmares already.... 

tumblr_inline_n1u6roVaaw1rwipqf.gif

PTC

okay they’re coming but there’s a lot of extra stuff embedded so I need to make sure it’s all in x

oh wow i expect a lot of rpdr vids and gifs

okay lets start with the comeback girls, give me two minutes

:dancehall:

2qkq7ht.jpg

COMEBACK CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@Riri. @SitarHero @beatinglikeadrum @thecptz @mxtthewdelrey @Boys @URBAN @Overprotected @Touch It

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD - girl I :bibliahh:
RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - idk why you're sending this pic when you already sent one from the same shoot with the same vibe too :thing: it's a nice picture tho, you did good.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - stunning picture! I wish the waves were higher like Gaga in Judas vid, but I know you can't control what ms. Nature does. Really good job!

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - you did good! One of my fav entries from you, I like the vibe of the pic and she looks great.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B - legend.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - a space theme on a budget.. and we actually had to stan. This rihminds me a bit of early ANTM photoshoots, in a good way. Also sidenote, but you did better than the boys that are still in the competition with this pic :mandown:

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - cute pic.. not getting my LOIFE tho, but she looks cute.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - something is off about this pic and I can't put my finger on it. Love the garment tho, the dramatics of it def help this pic.

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES - it's an ok pic.. but like.. you could send so much good stuff and this is what you sent :thing: I'm not gonna lie I'm disappointed sorree.

well thanks my favorite judge :heart2:

And now for the lashings :sherlock:

The comeback girl entries being better than the still in the game girl entries is high key tea tho.

percheD

FMS9XWy.gif

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - a space theme on a budget.. and we actually had to stan. This rihminds me a bit of early ANTM photoshoots, in a good way. Also sidenote, but you did better than the boys that are still in the competition with this pic :mandown:

The acclaim the praise the absolute tea :cm:

It's like I never left

Thank you @Navyofbadgals

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @jamesfog @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - you got kinda not so lucky. Like it's a pretty decent pic, but you got Bella coming after you which is pretty similar and it's a lot better of a pic, which weighs down yours a bit imo. It's def a style of pic we haven't seen of Katy so far in this competition, so I like that and it's def by no means a bad pic, and def a better pic than some here.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - this is super sexy, and whilst katycat got no so lucky, you got lucky because the similarity of the pics, actually makes yours look better too. 

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - this was really the round for you to go as crazy as you could, you were free to do whatever. Yeah it's a risk sending this, but idk how this could really pay off :thing:  it's just not exciting, and so many pics of Pietro have been that so far. Somewhat boring. I was hoping for something elaborate, but all we got is a bit of the same but now.. zoomed in I guess? not living sorry x

LOYALTY | RIHANNA@Jesus Christ. sweetie take several seats, cause you're over sis! CANCELLED! Rihallah is taking over

anyways this is cute, one of the few pics where you have a pretty background, but the background doesn't overpower the model in question x. Cute pic x

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - ignore the caption but: 

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCOis it sexy? yeah.. is it exciting? eh not really

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - girl :clown: I expect better from you.. Like she looks good, but it's really not exciting. 

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - this is what Katy thought she was doing with her imagery in the Witness era. Really like this pic, and it's so unlike the other pics this round. Good job!

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - wow she looks unrecognizable. This is great tho, the use of colors here is amazing

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - it's cute, I want more tho. By no means are you the worst tho, so still a good job, but I want to see more round (cause I feel like you'll easily make it to the next round)

PINKBOX | MADONNA - her face looks off in this and it's somewhat throwing me off, but we obviously still stan. The garment is beautiful and I like the simple, but not basic, background that makes all the colors pop even more

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - one of the many pics this round that's cute, but really not exciting. 

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI this is a really beautiful pic. The only problem I really have is that she looks almost bald besides a few hairs and idk if we're living for that look on ms. Caroline, but other than that it's really nice!

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCEit's cute but not really exciting [1000933032093] x

anyways everyone stream Weyes Blood - Titanic Rising so you can be more exciting next round x

6 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Dd wasnt it meant to represent hiking? Anyways stan the best comeback entry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.