• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - This is cute, I get the luxury vibe, but I feel like we could've gotten it a lil more. The pic is really nice, I love the colors used in the pic and the fact that it's a different pic from Bella we haven't seen before. 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - i get luxury the least from this one unfortunately :( As a picture itself, it's ok. Now that it's top 7, it's not so amazing compared to some others, but it's still a decent picture. Her face in this is perfect.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - well it's not that great.. but like I expected worse so that's something to celebrate! Actually really like the concept behind this, but the execution is not really that amazing. Actually really do like the luxury aspect of it, and the fact that she's wearing these lavish clothes that contrasts the basic uniforms. 

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Probably the most classic and straightforward interpretation of luxury this round, and I'm not mad at that at all. This screams luxury. I will say that there are few tiny flaws here and there in the picture. Like the shot kinda has a weird height (if it makes sense what I'm saying) and I wish she wasn't sitting on the floor to really get that status difference with the man. Those are tiny flaws cause I do like the picture and I think you still sold luxury very well! good job.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - the vogue shoot that this was for had an awful cover shot.. but that has nothing to do with this pic just wanted to say that x. This however is a lovely picture in itself, and it's a great pick for this round too! Spongebob is lowkey a scene stealer :fan: but the pic is great, serving luxurious fam life. The kids are a great addition, and I maybe reaching with this, but that the kids also serve as a luxury for a mom.. so yeah.. good job! 

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - I LOVE the setting of this. The painting in the background, the sofa and the wall that looks like the walls you see in museums. Also love the dress Caroline is wearing. The luxury aspect is here. Not a huge fan of other parts of the picture. Think Caroline's expression and movement looks a bit off here and the man is just such an eye sore. The flaws are there, but this pic def has some great moments.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - You have barely anything in your pic that could allude to luxury besides Jon himself, the clothing and a chair.. and yet you probably served luxury the most. The lighting in this is perfect, the styling is, and the make up and facial expression are striking. If I would critique anything it's that his left (right for us) hand kind of looks like it's floating and looks a bit awkward.. but like that's obviously nitpicking at the smallest of details. You did amazing.

Boys still sending in those cheques :mandown:

Thank you Bagel

I agrih about the tragic cover shot. thanks bagels! :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

the man is just such an eye sore.

Knew it! But I was very short on options... again

8 minutes ago, Lukey said:

:mandown:

next page you can have some more x

13 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - well it's not that great.. but like I expected worse so that's something to celebrate! Actually really like the concept behind this, but the execution is not really that amazing. Actually really do like the luxury aspect of it, and the fact that she's wearing these lavish clothes that contrasts the basic uniforms. 

Fff the three kinda differing statements here :psyduck:

I get what you mean tho, I'll celebrate not being your 7th!

2 hours ago, Lukey said:

Thank you Bagel

I was just fighting with miss bagels last round you think I’m sending ha any checks?

Well (9263827473)

She's watching the Eurovision red carpet ceremony 

Poor us

2pjy8RA.gif

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - a very beautiful shot. she looks gorgeous and i love the relaxing feeling the colours bring on the shot. i don't know does it really scream 'luxury' but she does look wealthy and great, so werk!

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - i love this as a picture but when it comes to fitting the theme of the round sadly not so much :( she looks gorgeous, i love the summery vibe and all but there's not much going on that says 'luxury' to me.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it's an interesting and cool shot but i'm not getting the 'luxury' that much tbh. if the clothes she was wearing and the stuff she was bringing with her to the airport looked more 'expensive' it would read much better regarding the theme. i still like the picture but for the round's specific theme it doesn't quite hit the mark, sadly.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - spongebob is servinG. Kim looks great as well and i definitely am getting 'luxury' 'wealth' from this shot. overall great job.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - another cute pomeranian ♥ Paris looks beautiful and she is definitely making that man her bitch! i do feel like the picture could be better with something less or more in the background. that chair just looks kinda out of place to me.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - a very very beautiful shot. Caroline looks amazing and i looove her styling. i also love the background. that painting is gorgeous and overall it's just a really nice picture to look at. the colours are great, she looks great, the picture isn't basic. this might be my favorite of the round actually...

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - this is giving me AHS: Apocalypse warlock realness. at first i wasn't that impressed with the shot but the more i looked at it and compared it to what the other entries were, i liked it. the styling fits the theme perfectly and just the way he holds himself in the picture is very 'luxury' and obviously so fitting for the round. definitely a MAJOR step-up from last week. this is how you do 'simple' without making it boring. well done.

tumblr_o6642t2rzu1u7fftro1_500.gif

results tomorrow at 3PM EST and we'll have our semi finalists x

It's been almost three months

Thanks

Perched for 6th or 7th :party:

well i know who im sending to elimination if we don't win on Ultimate Tabs

YjLcOAd.gif

12 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Perched for 6th or 7th :party:

whew, when we become bottom cysters again and i get eliminated by default since you have immunity

VXHQVoR.gif

place invisibility at least 5th judges, make it interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

well i know who im sending to elimination if we don't win on Ultimate Tabs

YjLcOAd.gif

:psyduck: and i oop

1 minute ago, Alena said:

:psyduck: and i oop

jk :heart2: maybe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.