• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Let's ask your search history if you think men should die. 

thecptz

thecptz

RPDR

19 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

PTR

What does tha even mean

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

What does tha even mean

Mariah Best Photo This Round

giphy.gif

POST THE CRICKETS

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - good entrih! Not much bad to say about it tbh xo

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - love what they did with her hair.. the make-up a boot and it's distracting me. I like this interpretation for color tho, so some points for that, but my least fav entrih from you so far

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - I LOVE this shade of red, the pic besides that really isn't all that but I'm being biased because of that gorgeous shade of red :mandown: Next time find a pic without the justjared border tho sjsjsj

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - yes MA'AM! I think it was a given that you should choose something from around the LOUD era, and I think you picked a great shot :clap3: Love the use of colors here. This orange-y pink is stunning, and her red hair pops out nicely.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - i hate this oop, hate the editing on this sorree

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - nice entry, if this was the Color Game I would've critiqued about how I don't like how the outfit isn't better fitted around the vajayjay area, but this is not that atrl game so imma let it slide :mandown: great comeback

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - the fact that we can see his chest hair is kinda turning me on, but this entry isn't really exciting. I guess not bad besides the fact that it's boring tho

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - for Color Game this is a perfect entry, for this it's ok. It's still better than your first two rounds.. and it's also def not the worst entry of this round so whoop whoop

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - kinda getting Grace Jones vibes from this, and I like it, but her pose is throwing me off and it's keeping me from falling in love with it

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - this is cute, your best entry so far <3

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID - this pic is kinda all over the place with what it's trying to give me. I'm not a big fan

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - stunning entry, by far your best so far! great job

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - seeing as you have immunity, I can just outright say that this is AWFUL and am happy you have immunity so you can go back to sending good entries next round again!

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - LOVE this! Such a cool background and I love how her green outfit pops out with this background. Great job

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - it's ok, not really exciting

PINKBOX | MADONNA

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - cute! it kinda rihminds me of Nicki's entry but scaled back. Love the subtle use of the color lights

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - hate this and everything about it sorry x

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - love this, love how her dress pops out with this background!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I like it, it's somewhat forgettable tho. It's cute, whatever. 

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - I like this! Love the background and the yellow and I like the shot itself too. It doesn't blow me away, but it's def one of the better ones this round!

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ - meh

'the make-up a boot'

this is why you didn't make the final of colour game

Why are entries where they are literally just wearing a colour or posing in front of a colour being praised the most...... laziness

Navy always going one step forward but then a million electric steps back

EriKills

Well.... it wasn't the worst critique

EriKills

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Why are entries where they are literally just wearing a colour or posing in front of a colour being praised the most...... laziness

Yah this is a mess, ngl.

EriKills

Kii :fan:

3 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Navy always going one step forward but then a million electric steps back

EriKills

when was the step forward

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.