• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Oh wow oh wow 

Some literally served tacky sex ****

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Some of these don't give me sex they just give me naked picture

More like underwear ad picture

no matter what happens, im glad i didn't go with such an expected route 'cause a lot of entrihs blend in with each other ngl!!!

Sent my critiques+rankings

this was the hardest round to rank so far :chick1:

a lot of y’all did good tho

We love professional hosts and judges. 

do you ever feel like a plastic bag(els)?

Watch the Mötley Crüe movie, The Dirt, streaming now on Netflix

Just now, Loyalty said:

Perched to get dragged

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - there is a picture of katy in a denim bra that should've been your entry imo :/. I don't know what it is, but I can't really fall in love with it. Maybe it's just me and the other judges will love it tho (and also you were not the worst so.. let's celebrate that?)

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - it's somewhat vulgar, raw and def striking. This is a pretty good entry! you did good.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - it's sexy to me cause i'm a f*g but tbh, this also is just a naked picture. It fits the theme, but it could've embodied it more and I'm missing that here.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - with Rihallah you had so much to choose from, I feel like there were other possible options that you could've chosen that could've made you win this round.. that said this is still great! It's playful and sexy and I think the black and white really helps this particular photo. Good job!

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - it's kinda stiff imo, like you can see that she got the tip to pose sexy and you can tell she's trying, but that's the problem. It doesn't feel super natural in a way? Don't think it's a bad photo btw, it's pretty decent besides that.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - yeah sorry but i hate this lel. Maybe the other judges will love it cause this round was hard to rank and such.. but it's a no from me n.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - cute, nothing else to say really x

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - finally!!! After two pretty mediocre entries (sue me) you finally sent a pic that's great. This is sexy, and even tho you can't really see her face that well, it's still a striking picture and superb modelling work. Nice comeback!

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ - I don't know what it is, but there are certain parts of this that make it kind of unsexy? Not particularly a fan of it.. your entry from last round would've done better tbh :mandown: 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - idk who that sabbath was in the first round, but we can thank God that she only stayed with us for one round. This is a great entry and it embodies the theme so well, mostly by doing it so subtly imo. Amazing entry!

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - It's cute, I get the sexiness from it, but it's once again kinda middle of the road for me.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID - the use of shadows here makes this pic so much sexier. I really like this entry!

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I once again feel like you had better.. but this is still a pretty good entry! def your best so far. Not in love with it, but it fits the theme and is a pretty ok picture too.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - I LOVE this!!!! Such a unique entry. We really haven't had a picture like this in the comp so far. It's intimate, sexy, unique (for this competition) and so much more. One of my fav entries from the szn so far!

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - this is sex! great job, I don't have anything bad to say about this :-* 

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - from the 2 flower entries, you win. It's a very pretty pic and there is def that sexy, but somewhat innocent vibe to it. idk how to describe it all, but I think the take away message is that you did good.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - not a huge fan of the picture itself, but you showed risk and stayed on theme. It's sex right there, and it exudes the most sex of any picture here. Perhaps because it's so obviously there, but I still appreciate the risk a lot.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - beautiful picture, but i don't get the sexy vibe.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - She has not enough sex appeal to pull of such a picture, sorree.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - put 'Worst Judge' as a category in the Color Game Awards to unlock your critique!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I had to look twice to make sure that you didn't send Miley Cyrus lol. This is a great entry. Love this masculine vibe from Scarlett. Only (tiny) complaint I have is that the other model shows more sex than Scarlett. Not the worst thing that can happen ofc, good job!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - good entry! I'm not in love with it, but I think it did the job nicely and I think his eyes def make this pic. They sell the sex vibe.

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD - now this was a risk, and I'm not in love with it. You get some points for surprisingly having a more sexy entry than some other contestants, but there are so many messy parts of this pic that I can't really overlook. The potential was there, the execution has yet to arrive.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ - It's sexy but I don't really have a connection with it hm. It's just ok and idk why I don't love it but maybe it's cause it's doesn't go full out, and there are many other simplistic entries that sell sex better than Jlo (surprisingly) idk sorree x

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - idk who that sabbath was in the first round, but we can thank God that she only stayed with us for one round. This is a great entry and it embodies the theme so well, mostly by doing it so subtly imo. Amazing entry!

the absolute TASTE, EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE and POWER this critique embodies, whew.

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - put 'Worst Judge' as a category in the Color Game Awards to unlock your critique!

ajdklasjd :bibliahh:

tea tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.