PinkBox

ld87aq8s0pxb.jpg

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

when was the step forward

When I dragged you for pretty much every entry you sent in

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Kylie Jenner: Perched for the lashings

also Kylie Jenner: surprised by a lashing :o

Bye my picture is high fashion editorial slayage and I only posted that because I knew the pea brain judges wouldn't be able to understand the way it goes against zedsexism and subliminal misogynistic values presented by those who barely realise their worth equates to that of the intellectual capacity of a rubber band

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

When I dragged you for pretty much every entry you sent in

wait

did sumthin take over your account 

blink if you need help :jonny2:

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

wait

did sumthin take over your account 

blink if you need help :jonny2:

Blinks

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Blinks

im calling the mods, the only way to help you is to ban your account so that nobody can take advantage of it!

next page for alena & tsareenas critiques x

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

get to posting flops daksjdakl @everyone

14 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

well here we are :cupid:

my first positive rihview from ms waffles

we did kids. i cannot stop crying. 

15 hours ago, Overprotected said:

Not a fan of Chloey Turner's mother look tbh

EriKills

and this is why you're not a judge. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

ok it's next page!

33 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

erm

can we kick bagels out the panel

PinkBox

Seconded

PinkBox

The nerve to drag @Kylie Jenner's entry and praise some flat ass entries

Just now, Alena said:

is it?

vEwfFWy.jpg

yes, that post is on page 78

vEwfFWy.jpg

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - Good entry. like the mix of colors and lighting. something about it just didn't POP out for me.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - ooh girl now this is a serve. hits the mark.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - yeah the just jared thing throws off the pic but I like the focus on one color. very clean and risky but sadly it doesn't POP.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - I love this. the peach and pink feathers everywhere, great texture etc. the color POPS.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - I don't like this :x 

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - nice outfit. the unnatural colors with the nature background is pretty cute. 

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - interesting entry for this round. the contrast of the multiple colors + please this being a car dump made me really like it. really POPS.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - just too dull and boring for this round. needed more. great dress though.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - the prints are cute but there's just too much white in this pic.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - good entry. love the lighting. spring is a colorful season and the pic really embodies that.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID - the colors don't pop on this sadly especially the jacket still cute though.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - ooh a serve. great job. everything ticks the box.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - maybe being after Nicki made this worse but it's so sad looking. I see different colors but nothing about this works for me. 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Amazing photo. love the location and the striking green look karlie has on.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - good job. a bit predictable from paris but I love the lip matching the background color. that really sold the pic for me.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - I mean it is colorful but still very dull. doesn't work for me.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - on one end she looks really monotone but the lighting and the textures make this work for me. a bit like Riri's entry.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - I see the color and I appreciate the yellow bits everywhere but it's a bit dull for me.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE -  :jonny: so impressed with this. the red really POPS and the contrast with the background and even her skin tone just adds to the effect.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON - hmnm this is okay. nothing really pops for me though especially her look matching her bed.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - like jennifer lawrence's entry I like how much the yellow pops though the jacket is a bit shapeless. good job.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ - eek.. never seen such a colorful dress look so wrong for the round. the editing and lighting ruined the pic for me.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - interesting entry for this round. the contrast of the multiple colors + please this being a car dump made me really like it. really POPS.

Oh here's the tea

hShxc7l.gif

That's more like it! :clap3: 

looks like navy will be sabotaging me so far x

get to the next page and i'll reward you all with alena's critiques because i'm a lovely person x

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

get to the next page and i'll reward you all with alena's critiques because i'm a lovely person x

u so cute

omg do you want results tonight all the scores are in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.