• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Not screen shots of a flop edition of Family Feud. Omg. Kii. 

2 hours ago, Boys said:

The way @Lukey keeps barely making it through with Paris and these “photos” if you wanna call them that. A roach that truly wont die. :lipton:

I literally just opened Grindr and saw at least FOUR men doing your generic pose.

Gtfo 

Lukey before elimination : I love everyone. It was so nice blah blah blah

Also Lukey :

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Gtfo 

We love versatile King. 

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I literally just opened Grindr and saw at least FOUR men doing your generic pose.

Gtfo 

Meanwhile Paris looks like some 85 year old womans dog that just got stuffed cause she couldn't bear to let it go.

6 minutes ago, Boys said:

Meanwhile Paris looks like some 85 year old womans dog that just got stuffed cause she couldn't bear to let it go.

The fact her POSING can be questioned as being a wax figure clearly speaks in her favour.

You should have just sat in your corner happy with your male "hot" privilege.

9 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Lukey before elimination : I love everyone. It was so nice blah blah blah

Also Lukey :

We love versatile King. 

I love you too.

Love your entry also

4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

The fact her POSING can be questioned as being a wax figure clearly speaks in her favour.

You should have just sat in your corner happy with your male "hot" privilege.

You really do hate men don't you? It's all because you can't get a good one but thats not my fault. You need to surround yourself with the kind of men you want to attract.

48b2491768e25b982722b94ffd5f7628.jpg

This is page 143, the I Love You page. I love you @Queen Conchita please post some new critiques.

Edited by KatyCatPH

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - you had so much from the PRISM era and I'm honestly somewhat baffled that you chose this, when you had so many good options :thing: Like you could've won this round, and instead you sent this unmemorable pic.. meh.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - love this high fashion vibe that it has. It's somewhat sterile and stiff, but I like that here. Also talking about details, I love her red lip in this.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - background > model. It's not a bad photo, but in this stage of the competition you're gonna need more.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - have always hated this vogue shoot by her, but I think you chose a good shot for it. I agrih that it feels a bit overedited, but it's still a nice pic. 

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - You have the same problem as Nyle where it's just an animal with a basic background and it isn't selling nature so much as the others. I will say that comparing it to Nyle, your pic is beautiful and I love the earthy colors in this, which still somewhat sell that nature vibe.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - it's a risky pic, I'll give you that. I don't think it fails as the preggers pic did, but I'm not in love with it. You did decently enough though.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - miss thing.. this ain't it. Boring.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - this is pretty much the perfect example of a safe entry this round. Nothing is really stannable, but I don't see anything bad about this either. Except maybe that underwear thingy, but this ain't Color Game so..

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - pretty, though bit forgettable. Love the filter that is used here.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - meh, it's whatever. It's a bit boring and I wish they would've gotten another pic of her in motion because I feel like the dress could've been captured better.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - love this! It, like many of your entries, really tells a story. Looks like it comes out of some kind of comedy movie. Nice job.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - beautiful pic, nice job.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - think that if I had a complaint, it's that it's all so fake looking but (no shade) I think it fits with Paris her vibe (in this). You did good. 

PINKBOX | MADONNA - great job fatso! Think this is really cute and captures nature very nicely. Also it's not really the purpose of this round, but I like how the picture feels so 'natural' too, rather than obviously posed. Cute.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - This is very similar to your sex entry and it would've been a better fit there cause she's at least somewhat selling sex here :mandown: This is a good fit for this round tho.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - bit forgettable but I think you captured the nature part here nicely. 

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - unlike some other animal included pics in this round, I think you really captured that nature vibe here too. Also this pic kinda ***** on all the horse entries from R1 :mandown: Nice job!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON - not even kidding, but if someone had cleaned the damn windows this would've been a much better pic for this round. It's an okay pic, not in love with it really.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - I love this! my fav entry of this round by far. He looks like some dainty explorer and I love it here. Think the nature part has been captured here beautifully, even if there's only one kind of nature element in here. Great job.

results tomorrow if alena and tsareena send, would you prefer 3PM EST or 4PM EST?

This is page 143, the I Love You page. But I am not loving Bagels critique. I should have not just asked for it. :lipton:

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I vote 3PM 

[2]

Worst judge confirmed.

The same contestants getting positive critiques despite mediocre pics too :rip: 

Thanks Navy :heart2:

Navy made choices tho ?

we dont love bagels dot com

what a cackle this round at how different the scores are

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

we dont love bagels dot com

I ranked you fairly high whale :thing: bitch ass

Worst judge confirmed.

The same contestants getting positive critiques despite mediocre pics too :rip: [2]

39 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Worst judge confirmed.

The same contestants getting positive critiques despite mediocre pics too :rip: 

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Worst judge confirmed.

The same contestants getting positive critiques despite mediocre pics too :rip: [2]

Riight ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.