• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

17 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Thanatos sent me a despare message begging to stay and I appreciate that.

@Thanatos :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Poor Katy

Lukey

I'm so happy I see you for the fraud that you are 

27 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I have already made a decision

I vote to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

KatyCat. Boys chose not to eliminate me when he won And I would like to return the favour. I just had a look through the scoreboard and all of the three have really good stats. So I couldn't simply choose to take out the one that poses the most threat because all of you do.

Thanatos sent me a despare message begging to stay and I appreciate that. Katy didn't mention me once (or didn't @ me or pm'ed) be it to congratulate me or try sand stand her ground. So in the end...  it came down to that

Welp, it's kinda tragic. I may not have PM'ed you because I don't wanna look desperate but even before the the judges had their critiques out, I already said you were winning this round. Also I can't believe you forgot that you reached out to me once for help on what photo to send for a round. But nonetheless, if that was your decision, I'll take it. Good luck to you and the rest of the gurls.

There's season 3, I guess.

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Welp, it's kinda tragic. I may not have PM'ed you because I don't wanna look desperate but even before the the judges had their critiques out, I already said you were winning this round. Also I can't believe you forgot that you reached out to me once for help on what photo to send for a round. But nonetheless, if that was your decision, I'll take it. Good luck to you and the rest of the gurls.

There's season 3, I guess.

That's very true. I guess I have to learn not to to be a nervous wreck every time I'm confronted with a decision. But I meant you no ill and you know it. Sorry for anything else I might've done to you.

Wouldn't it be nice for us to have a Discord on the last episode. I've been proposing this since my time on Big Brother. I wuld very mch like it.

The results if anyone wanted to know, will miss you @KatyCatPH :heart2:

8. Boys | Jon Kortajarena

talent: 8th / Alena: 10th / Conchita: 9th / Navyofbadgals: 7th / Tsareena: 6th
AVERAGE: 8

9. KatyCatPH | Katy Perry

talent: 9th / Alena: 9th / Conchita: 8th / Navyofbadgals: 10th / Tsareena: 9th
AVERAGE: 9

10. Thanatos | Karlie Kloss

talent: 10th / Alena: 8th / Conchita: 10th / Navyofbadgals: 9th / Tsareena: 10th
AVERAGE: 9.4

I always knew @Alena was the worst judge on the panel she won't have a job next season

17 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

That's very true. I guess I have to learn not to to be a nervous wreck every time I'm confronted with a decision. But I meant you no ill and you know it. Sorry for anything else I might've done to you.

Wouldn't it be nice for us to have a Discord on the last episode. I've been proposing this since my time on Big Brother. I wuld very mch like it.

Oh no worries. No ill feelings here. I know I messed up this round. Who knew Katy Perry doesn't have great party themed photos?

Oh no worries. No ill feelings here. I know I messed up this round. Who knew Katy Perry doesn't have great party themed photos?

It's funny because I thought she would have many. She's so wacky

These results are very interesting I must say. I blame Taylor Swift being in my picture for this disaster. 

13 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

It's funny because I thought she would have many. She's so wacky

Ikr? But it's my fault too. I should have just sent something safe like this

copilot-women-photos-201402-139118615559

Ikr? But it's my fault too. I should have just sent something safe like this

copilot-women-photos-201402-139118615559

That is better than Bella's so yes 

3 minutes ago, Boys said:

Where's the new round?

just typing it up x

Hurry up fât

Even tho we know it's History

2qkq7ht.jpg

- ROUND FOURTEEN -

HISTORY

Oop we're getting close to the finale now, your fourteenth buzzword is 'History', open to interpretation but anything inspired by a past time, medieval, a recreation of an iconic moment etc sounds cute. Professional shot only please (looking at you Luke) :thing:

Deadline is Thursday 3PM EST, happy to post early as always though.

@Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

@talent @Alena @Navyofbadgals @Tsareena

5 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Hurry up fât

Enjoy your last place ranking now I guess

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Oop we're getting close to the finale now, your fourteenth buzzword is 'History', open to interpretation but anything inspired by a past time, medieval, a recreation of an iconic moment etc sounds cute. Professional shot only please (looking at you Luke) :thing:

Oh wow I didn't know we all got one chance to send in a non-professional shot thats good to know.

17 minutes ago, Boys said:

Enjoy your last place ranking now I guess

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6RHN35gAZ1WWMb0naPy1

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

Professional shot only please (looking at you Luke) :thing:

interesting

27 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

interesting

I thought so as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.