POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

47 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The Caroline / Jeana praise :clap3:

We love another satisfied customer, too

And the Shiina praise too whew, the taste jumped ouT.  

giphy.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

well sometimes people just don't have fun at parties :flower:

3 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - In a round where everyone pretty much has shown the theme, it's really down to the picture, which is not good news for you. Your pic reads party, but it's just.. not a good pic. It's way too bright of a picture and the colors in this picture don't compliment eachother whatsoever (it prolly looks even worse because of the brightness, it might've complimented eachother with better lighting) besides that, it's also not interesting enough of a concept or a pose to save the other elements.

Think about it as a high school party where you take whack photos with bad flash lighting. You know, those Instax cameras producing badly exposed photos.

4 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

One detail I love is @PinkBox in the right corner clapping,

omg love that you noticed my lil tribute for my fallen cyster 

XVS3BnH.gif

4 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Don't like the chick in blue tho, she can get out x

thank god she's not Miss Zendaya Coleman and she never will be! She's jealous of ha and wants what Z has!

thanks judge bagels :heart2:

lemme just say................. that yea, Boys' entry might be 'simple' but it definitely reads party to me, more so like NYE or something like that!

Spoiler

also Lukey's photo looks just like a pic from one of Paris' DJ gigs in Ibiza, not a photoshoot. I- oop

no shade xo

2 hours ago, Boys said:

Congrats to all of us though for making it to the top 10 :clap3:

Not you Lukey

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

:heart2:

53 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Think about it as a high school party where you take whack photos with bad flash lighting. You know, those Instax cameras producing badly exposed photos.

No

also, waiting on the Audio Critiques™ just sayin...................... :) 

• ATRL Moderator

yeah I'm think of peenalizing miss lukey for not sending a professional shoot  :tsk:

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

lemme just say................. that yea, Boys' entry might be 'simple' but it definitely reads party to me, more so like NYE or something like that!

Reveal hidden contents

also Lukey's photo looks just like a pic from one of Paris' DJ gigs in Ibiza, not a photoshoot. I- oop

no shade xo

:clap3:

preach

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Reveal hidden contents

no shade xo

The exposé :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The exposé :bibliahh:

i mean, if that's allowed i would've done it a few times too and would've been top 5 all game, so

7 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

That said, it's not a super exciting picture, and I almost wonder if this is actually from a professional shoot.

Be quiet hoe. Like be quiet.

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Reveal hidden contents

no shade xo

I got it from here?

https://ew.com/music/2019/02/18/paris-hilton-teases-new-music/

It was accepted by @Queen Conchita so I don't think I should be penalised. 

On 4/28/2019 at 1:22 AM, Boys said:

@Lukey lacked the talent and eye to pick out a good candid shot its sad cause Paris was a paparazzi darling they ate her up

On 4/28/2019 at 1:37 AM, Sabbath said:

IKR? Too bad @Lukey lacked the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to send it!

How about y'all stay quiet and be grateful you had luck to get this far? Because any sensible judges would have shot you on the spot.

2 hours ago, Lukey said:

How about y'all stay quiet and be grateful you had luck to get this far? Because any sensible judges would have shot you on the spot.

You should be happy they let a common criminal into this game. You better hope the next theme is MUGSHOT because then you'll be the only one to submit and still have photos leftover you could've used.

article-0-0AF49248000005DC-246_468x569.j

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - Doesn’t fit party that much and it’s a really bad photo as well. The brightness and contrasting colors really don’t do anything for me. 

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Boring. Fits party a bit but it’s just the same old shot from Bella at this point in the game. Pull out the big guns and take more risks like you did in the team round.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - Party of one. Love this a lot. Great interpretation of the word without feeling forced and the editing is really well done. Amazing job.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - The one sis in the back just standing there kinda loses the fantasy for me a bit but still a very on the nose entry. Good job with this one.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - I like that this clearly fits party with the dancing but it’s such a wacky photo but still really pleasant to look at. Love how Shiina isn’t at the center of the photo but eyes are still drawn to her.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Such a terrible angle for Karlie and doesn’t really fit the round for me. There’s no joy or sense of party from this. Even the twirling seems flat.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  This is a bit too tacky and doesn’t look like a professional shot at all. Also her facial expression is so cold. Doesn’t really feel like fun.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Her chest looks so weird in this shot. Something about the cutouts doesn’t work but it’s a really fun shot. Definitely get party vibes but Kim is the weakest in this.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - Another great interpretation of party and a really great shot as well. Love how colorful the shot is while still serving dread.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Getting party booth vibes but wish there was more with the background. The white backdrop dulls the pic out.

can we all agree that the sis in the back with the blue dress is just not bringing IT cause she's tired from partying so much?

or let's just ignore ha, im sure she'll understand ?

---

thanks judge Tsareena :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.