POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Some feelings were hurt last time I said something, so I'll keep my mouth shut :-x

This is the first time an old person doesn't wanna say something bad about the young people.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

10 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:thing: rating from worse to worsest

Wig love that

Adore Delano’s impact on the quality huh

18 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

History outsold

You would know you lived through most of it :cm:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Adore Delano’s impact on the quality huh

PTC

Oh wow @Fa1x intelectual coming for her 1st win I guess.

This round has always been a struggle for everyone. My choices were very limited too. Good luck ladies.

I just noticed @Kylie Jenner and I are serving the same concept. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Oh wow @Fa1x intelectual coming for her 1st win I guess.

This revisionism when he and I just slayed y'all last round :shakeno:

27 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

This revisionism when he and I just slayed y'all last round :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

2nd

Oh I'm sorry I forgot the group round existed because of the tragic results of that round.

3 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I just noticed @Kylie Jenner and I are serving the same concept. :deadbanana2:

i almost served something similar as well ddd

sent my critiques :lee2:

PTC

30 minutes ago, Boys said:

Well unserve it

Why unserve it when we were at least serving party? Unlike someone with Christmas garland and called it a party look. Someone looks like she's gonna eliminated at the same round she was eliminated last season. :fan:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - In a round where everyone pretty much has shown the theme, it's really down to the picture, which is not good news for you. Your pic reads party, but it's just.. not a good pic. It's way too bright of a picture and the colors in this picture don't compliment eachother whatsoever (it prolly looks even worse because of the brightness, it might've complimented eachother with better lighting) besides that, it's also not interesting enough of a concept or a pose to save the other elements.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - it's okay. Very classy and sexy, but not super exciting. def reads like she's going to a sexy, luxurious party for the A-listers, but I feel like we've seen this kind of picture from you now, and I wish we got the Bella back from the first half who was a lil more diverse.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - you've taken some risks so far in this competition, and this is definitely one of them. You stand out because you've interpreted party different than everybody else, but unlike your other risks, this one actually pays off. It looks so cool, love this gritty effect on the skin which makes it looks like they're all statues. Nice job.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - cute! I love something traditional and something that's not over the top, whilst also not being basic. One detail I love is @PinkBox in the right corner clapping, it adds that natural feel to this picture and also helps sell that happiness and party vibe. Don't like the chick in blue tho, she can get out x

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO  - this is really cool! It rihminds me of Sabbath's picture, in a way that it's both not over the top, but also not basic and also that it has this traditional feel. Feel like this one is a tad more fluid than Sabbath ha pic but you two both did good jobs :clap3: 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - this feels.. staged? I know every single pic here is, but this one in particular doesn't make me want to 'party'. Feel like the fluid motion of the dresses could've been captured better too. Not really a fan.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - this one undoubtedly reads party, and while others went subtle, you def went all out with the party theme. That said, it's not a super exciting picture, and I almost wonder if this is actually from a professional shoot. Do like the foamy background tho.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - this is a cool pic! Love a lot of elements of this, perhaps my only complaint here is that Kim could've looked like she was having more fun. The others look like they're having fun whilst Kim is simply just posing to look good and it doesn't tell me if she's having a good time or not. Still a great pic tho.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - this is pretty much everything your colors entry wanted to be. This is so cool and I love this take on party. The colors here work so well with eachother and with the theme, you killed this.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - this isn't really the type of pics you should be sending in the top 10 :clown: will say that there were others who didn't look like they were having fun (even tho they pretended to have fun) whilst yours reads like pure fun. That's a plus, and let's just keep it at that. 

And I- OOP

48 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Why unserve it when we were at least serving party? Unlike someone with Christmas garland and called it a party look. Someone looks like she's gonna eliminated at the same round she was eliminated last season. :fan:

Well at a party you have fun and maybe around Christmas you're home alone :fan: but some people have holiday parties and get wild and have like I said before FUN. I'm serving you an actual pose and unlike Kathryn Hudson who could be getting ready to go grab coffee for all we know. Don't count me out sis cause I definitely fit the theme more than yew. :alexz2:

38 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Hide contents

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - this isn't really the type of pics you should be sending in the top 10 :clown: will say that there were others who didn't look like they were having fun (even tho they pretended to have fun) whilst yours reads like pure fun. That's a plus, and let's just keep it at that. 

You gotta work with what you got and other photos which weren't very many that even had a semblance of party were group shots of over 12+ people zoomed out where you wouldn't even know my model was there. When I say I chose the best shot that wasn't my model sitting down applying lipstick or having a drink I mean it but I understand your critique.

@Navyofbadgals

The Caroline / Jeana praise :clap3:

We love another satisfied customer, too

Hate putting on m'back by sending two gorgeous entries back 2 back but what can you do when you're naturally slayful

Oh wow thanks Navy :-*

tbh my alternatives were more soft p0rn ala liquid round (aka MUCH more direct interpretation of the theme but bad photo i guess), so we decided not to send those this round :chick3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.